Do i really need a gf Sup Forums?

do i really need a gf Sup Forums?

Mine helped me cope with the fact that I existed. But, that relationship is over. I haven't talked to her in over two weeks, and I'm quite certain I'll end up committing suicide.

I don't think anyone is desperate enough to fuck a humanoid mushroom

Nah you straight

No, you don't need a gf. No one does. It's a question of if the pros outweigh the cons for you.

op here, like im not a depressed hack like some are, im a strong independent man who dont need no emotional stabilization. i work hard for what i earn and buy and i just dont want to feel like having a reliability like a gf

Don't do it user

OP, you've been fooled by the feminists and the Jews into thinking you'll never succeed if you don't have a girlfriend. Let me enlighten you, this is all propaganda.

First of all, for hundreds upon hundreds of years, humans had sex to pass their genes onto the future generation. I won't get into which race is superior, but generally, sex was a tool for reproduction.

But today, technology is so advanced that you can practically jizz into a jar and the Jews will make you a baby in a fucking tube.

Moral of the story?

Keep sucking dick, don't need to worry about getting a gf.

If you let a whore break you you're a weak, weak man

Nah bfs are better tbh

I was already broken before her, and she filled a void that had never been filled by anyone previous to her, and now that she's gone it all just seems kinda pointless. I didn't want to be alive before I met her and definitely don't want to be alive anymore now that it's over.

valid points, in todays world all views are skewed in that way. but i do want to have children at least in some point of my life, i am the only son of three sisters, and my granparents fought hard in the war to come to where i am now.

You will find someone even better to fill that void, it hurts now and may not seem like it will happen but it will, give it time.

Pros:free pussy.
Buddy to hang with.

Cons:pay for everything food,bills,gas,and anything she wants.
Sex will get stale.
Listen to her bitch about everything.
Worry about her cheating on you.
Expect you to treat her like a queen in reality She's just a typical thot.
Control your life and not let you hangs with the Sup Forumsros.
Get too attached when she didn't really like you that much.

Well if you possess the constitution to go through with it then youll be better off than the rest of us lot so I suppose all thats really left to do is envy you

never get a gf.

get rich, and have one night stands with the gold diggers that come your way.

>inb4 how to rich???

that's your problem, not mine.

sound advice, i could imagine that lifestyle

This

*nazi zombies music plays*
TOP LEL

The reason I don't want a gf because I'm a cheapskate. I don't like travelling, being in a car more than an hour gets me fucking angry. If only we didn't have to do all that boring, cringe shit with them maybe I'd "try" to look more appealing but naahhhh

Don't need a partner at all, once you can be happy by yourself women will pick up on this and start clamouring all over you and if not then fuck it cuz youre happy

Reaaaaalllly depends....I'm married to a women in japan. They do all the shit that your average western girl won't do.....but Japan is full of absolute retards.
The best thing to do is have a relationship with no ulterior motives but women are naturally more likely to find someone that can support them which is annoying because now they've been told they don't need men.
Your call bro

What about reproducing?

Why bother? The world is going to shit and theres nothing we can do to change it. Like seriously guy, have you not seen idiocracy?

op here, this is one thing, im the only son of my family out of three sisters so at some point id at least like to keep the family tree going.