>2018
>Still doesn't own a gaming PC

Explain yourselves console peasants. ;)

Pic related is my new 1050 I just bought for my gaming rig, let me dumb it down for you dumb console retards.

This is a GTX 1050ti, it's a top of the range graphics card (about 100x more powerful than your shitty xbox graphics cards)

Soon I am going SLI this card with a 1070ti and overclock them both to get about 20GB VRAM.

Check out my specs:
GPU: 1050ti
CPU: AMD FX 6300 six core processor
RAM: 16GB DDR3
Keyboard: Razer blackwidow chroma
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder chroma
HDD: 2 TB HDD

All of this cost me around $2,800. Quite a top of the line build. I am able to play PUBG like a god with this expensive build.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsgTn6qbbis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reread your post.

Now question why you can't get laid.

Forever alone. X100.

I don't play games

that's fine
OPs bait-machine is an office PC anyway

hook line and sinker

I just play fortnite on ps4. Planning to build a rig soon and just buy everything piece by piece every other week or so. Saving for my wedding. Sucks. I also dont know shit about building a pc

>HDD: 2 TB HDD

no ssd
ok

>razer

saged

why the MSI one?
1050ti is obv the superior choice for that price range but picking the brand is harder

youtube.com/watch?v=gsgTn6qbbis

>Soon I am going SLI this card with a 1070ti
a 1050 and a 1070ti in SLI ?

Is this underage bait ?

l7168863
I don't know, my little core 2 quad with 6 gigs of ddr2 and my little GeForce 9500 rivals that beast.

>OS: Windows 10
abandon thread

you're a fucking retard if you think this is anything but bait

I don't have money right to build a rig now to lazy to work. But will go with i7 and gtx 1080ti as soon as I can.

>spends more money on mouse and keyboard than on the entire pc
could have bought a 1070 if you went with cheap peripherals

In today's climate in graphics cards you nabbed a pretty good one. I got a 1060 6gb, the 1050ti was my first choice.

>gaming PC
>GTX 1050ti
I hope its a troll because my nutsack has more gaming qualities than a shitty 1050ti

Pasta/10
/thread

Pleb with AMD on board xD

Issa trap!

Bitcoin mining has increased costs for video cards and memory across the board by anywhere between 50% and 100%. This is a terrible time to be buying hardware. If you wait for Bitcoin to collapse, all that hardware will be dumped on the market and prices will hit rock bottom.

BTW, PC is quite cheap but you managed to make it expensive as fuck.
Tell me your secret.

buy
- Intel 8700K
- nVidia GTX 1080ti
- 2x16GB kit G.Skill Trident Z (16 not 8GB per Stick!)
- Gigabyte Arous Gaming 7
- Samsung 960 m.2 or Samsung 850 sata SSD

also rest wont be to hard to figure out

don't pay extra for m.2 they only transfer single large files faster than sata, random small data aka boot up, updates, loading times etc are the same.
If you want faster loading times than a sata SSD forget m.2 and buy an Intel Optane 900P.

also do not waste money on any other CPU than that, its the fastest gamging CPU out there at this point. All higher core count CPUs like i9 are slower per core and games don't use that many cores.

You call us dumb yet you keep wasting your money "upgrading" whereas we don't have to do that.

At least we don't pay a subscription fee

>AMD FX 6300
WHY YOU DO THIS

Finally someone with half a brain. Took long enough

This is obviously bait, no way that rig costs 2800

user, am I console peasant by playing games with 940MX and i5 6200U?? well, I may play at 60fps low but at least I paly

rate my build

Your gpu costs as much as your keyboard faggot

>Soon I am going SLI this card with a 1070ti
If you can fucking find one

get a r5 1600 and you dont need 650W PSU

>AMD FX 6300 six core processor
Unless hes doing video editing the Ram is way overboard games MIGHT use 8 gigs of ram. backgound system stuff maybe up to 10 total

/thread

when I made that build ryzen wasn't out yet, also I don't recomment getting a psu from xfx, shitty ass brand I should've gotten a different psu

>be me
>first gen i7
>r9 280x
still play all the new games on ultra np

Triggered.
A 1050 is now where near to top range graphics. Sli only works with identical cards.
Also, that AMD is a dinosaur.

RAGE, Retard, RAGE is what I feel.

mates got a (get on this) fx8320 with a 290x

does same thing (at 1080)

by new games you mean undertale right? lol 60 fps with drops to 40 on high-med settings at 1080p is what you mean I suppose, my mate has a slightly better rig and that's how he plays, get real pleb

Post proof or fuck right off.

i mean im new to the pc gaming world and this cost me £860

>FX 6300 + 1050 Ti
>2800$
Gayest bait i've seen today
Also an Xbox one is less than 200$ so it's a nice deal

I can tell you right now that it's not true

pic of my desk, I have since gotten a second monitor (1440p 144hz with gsync)

Lol bait. Op is to retarded to troll well.

My rig consist of
>Athlon 64 X2 4200+ OC'd at 2.5ghz
>GeForce 8500GT
>4gb of DDR2
>320gb WD HDD
I have a few questions. When i go to system properties it says "4gb of RAM (only 2gb usable)" what the fuck does that mean?????

I hope you spill soda on it, fatty.

Post yer specs, fags.

How old is your rig?

Samsung B-Die double sided is 16GB per stick and you lose dual channel if you only put one in.

32GB wont hurt anyone except those that only have 16 and hate you for having more.

also forgot, Trident Z 3200 CL14, not CL16 (theres also other legit combos of MHz vs CL, this is just what I would use, not all are the right chips tho so doublecheck when goign for something different.

This is supported by a recent pcGamer article

Graphics cards are insanely overpriced right now due to an uptick in people trying to bitcoin mine. I’d wait a few months for the 1080 to get back to base msrp range.

first quote should have been

All video games are boring and nothing new has come out since 2005

>1050ti
>Non Ryzen AMD CPU
>DDR3 in 2018
>No SSD

Still better than a PS4 I guess

this is true
also new cards maybe coming up soon

I did that the first time I started a build; every paycheck I’d buy a part or two. Yeah, it took awhile but I was happy with the average build I did.

>"4gb of RAM (only 2gb usable)" what the fuck does that mean?????
Of the 4gb of RAM in your system, only 2gb is usable. Pretty self-explanatory.
Probably because you use a 32-bit operating system. (windows xp perhaps?).
Get a 64 bit operating system and you can use all 4 gb.
Also: That machine is 10 years old. Get any new computer and it'll outperform it easily.

Did y'all notice the exorbitant prices of mid-to-high in gpus right now, last month I bought a 1070 from fucking best buy for 475$ shipped, right now thanks to those stupid motherfucking crypto rigs everyone and their fuckin grandpa has to build now, that same 1070 is now over 1000$ on newegg, I can't wait til the fucking bubble burst and we can all get new GPUs for pennies on the dollar.

the 1050 in OP's image is a Ti
its like 170 bucks online

I'm waiting for the Ryzen APUs

About 1 year old

kek

>implying gtx 1050 is good
>implying you can sli GPUs of different models
>implying an AMD isn't shit for gaming when most games can't use 6 threads
>implying you shouldn't be using an overclockable double threaded Intel 4 core like an i5 4690k
>implying anything, LITERALLY ANYTHING from Razer isn't overpriced trash garbage
>implying PUBG is even a good game

You're either trolling, in which case 3/10 bait, or you're a console faggot who just built his first PC and wants to sound like he knows some shit, in which case 0/10 post.

Either way, get bent.

Don't need gaming PC, cause gentoo working good at my 10 years old brother.

spent 800$

>gentoo working good at my 10 years old brother
Nigga you what?

>1050ti
>top of the range

Fuck off m8 not even close

Don't knock the 1050ti, I had one for like a week and it ran Mad Max at 4K Low-Med at like 47fps

>low-med
>47fps
Might as well buy a console if you're content with that

>Hdd
Kys

>severely outdated processor with a modern GPU.
>AM3 processor
>6300
Why would you do this.
A coffee lake i3 or a Ryzen 3 would have been a much better choice.
Also the 1050 ti is okay.... but the sweetspot for value/performance is the 1060.
oh and...
>Using Razer products.

But to answer your question, the reason a lot of people are not getting into PC gaming is because consoles are cheap and people are lazy.
Not to mention the GPU market is completely fucked at the moment because of all the bitcoin mining jews right now.

>had one for like a week
key words

>
Something wrong?

You the type of nigga to think 1080p high looks better than 4K low

didnt get the 1080ti

But can it play SimCity 4 without crashing?

>windows 10

Nice bait dude but I know that's false

His rig is shit, we get that but id rather have his retarded post rig than yours

How about my monster machine

Someone is laughing their ass off at you for buying that shit at $2800. Also, the 1050ti and the 1070 to will get you 12gb of vram, not 20gb. 16gb of RAM would be good, but you're getting ddr3 instead of ddr4 where you can get speeds of 3600mhz and better. 2tb hhd is ok, but 3tb hhd are around $80, so to get a 2tb one in a $2800 is stupid. Also, Intel has six core 12 thread processors now, and I'd recommend that over AMD stuff because a lot of programs are more optimized to Intel CPU's.

You didn't list your case size, number and size of case fans, the style of CPU cooler, the monitor specs, the PSU specs, or the style of motherboard. You're getting ripped off either way paying $2800 for all the stuff you listed.

First of all, that is completely irrelevant to our exchanging of words and there was no context in either of our posts to support that assertion, you autist.

Second, well, in most cases it does. 4k looks nice but not as good as 1080p if you have to remove or drastically reduce all of the lighting effects, particles, shading, shadows, texture resolutions, polygon counts and post processing. Again this is totally irrelevant to what we were discussing, but you're wrong anyway.

Third, you're a faggot. If you don't understand why, see points one and two.

The 1050 is more than a year old, cutting edge my ass

>4k looks nice but not as good as 1080p
do you think a 1440 144hz monitor, or a 4K 60 monitor would be better because I plan on upgrading my gpu soon

>

I thought the same and I'm a gaming PC noob.

Haha, fucking Razer. I love it.

I don't own a console, although i used to be a console peasant. I'm saving up enough money to get a gaming PC, But with graphics through the roof and SD Ram price inflation, it's harder to get enough money for a gaming pc than it used to be.

i know its a trolling thread but razer do make good stuff. i ve used my deathadder for 5 years and it still feels like new

Alright. I will.
As someone who's actually owned a rig and spent countless hours playing overwatch, Dota 2, steam library etc I'll tell you that nothing compares to the upgradability of PC's and they're future proof.

However I now have turned to my PS4 because I love coming home after work, laying in bed comfy and playing videogames. Hunching over a computer with a screen close gives numerous back and eye issues which go unnoticed until they're there.
And most of the people in console games blow unlike pc players which are split like 20/80. We're talking like 65/35. It's easier to carry a game like overwatch on console.
Consoles are also more inviting to other people. You're more likely to have someone sit next to you, and it's easy to grab another controller or pass the one you have.
Also, not every person can afford to spend 1k a year future proofing their PC when most people would rather spend 400 and be set for five years.
Which are the reasons why I prefer it.

well depends on the game i guess. im sure youre not getting 60 fps on ultra in witcher 3 or gta 5. that said the 280x was a really good card for the money, had an asus one myself, really benefits from the 3 gb vram.

you know that when you go sli your vram does not increase. only everything else but vram stays the same.

To be honest i'd rather be a console pesant than to be a ex console peasant. The fact you were not born with a keyboard under your hands shows you do not know the way.

> ex console peasant.

my 8600k shows 70-90 % utilization on all 6 cores when i play witcher 3

I don't know user I'm just sitting here on my Surface Pro

Sli a gtx 1050 ti with a 1070... are you stupid ?
1050 and 1060 cant be sli stupid fag