My friend, our country has gone to a hill in a handbag. It's time we elect a true liberal, a true fighter-- Hillary R...

My friend, our country has gone to a hill in a handbag. It's time we elect a true liberal, a true fighter-- Hillary R. Clinton. What would you say her best political accomplishments are? For me, it has to be how she stood by Billys side during the indictment hearings where Republicans were sandbagging the President. How many of those ReTHUGlicans haven't had sex with their staff or even worse -- children!

Other urls found in this thread:

blacklistednews.com/Bill_Clinton_Sent_His_Ark_State_Troopers_to_Savagely_Beat_Gary_Johnson_in_June_1992/32596/0/38/38/Y/M.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7168
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her husband had sex with pic related

Where does Hillary stand on shooting gorillas?

FALSE. SHE HAD SEX WITH HIM. SHE SEDUCED HIM FOR THE NOTERIETY IT WOULD BRING TO HER FAILED CAREER.

awwwww cheezits, I'm now a #Hillbilly

How much did Hillary pay you?

What about Bill and Epstein?

Not a dime! Im here working to set the record state. I'm a progressive -- a progressive that gets things done.

No OP, we are voting Trump.

Speak for my family and this state.

She's going to have to cheat to win, but I'm sure she is used to cheating and lying.

And Bill came on to Monica, don't be slow OP.

That's it, I'm a #cruzmissile now

Did you get this done OP?

That 10% difference exit polling is a sure indicator of cheating.

>.01 has been deposited to your account by Shekelberg's Political Science Foundation

The smart money is on trump. Good goys.

As a progressive I app load you, maybe you are not a paid shill.

here are the reasons I am voting Trump.

Hillary wins.
>Massively expanded surveillance state
>More government control(read: inefficiency and corruption) of everything, especially electricity.
>America becomes 30% white because she wants to completely erase the border, and wants to take in ALL of the remaining syrian refugees.
>TTIP passes.
>More tax hikes, unemployment, and welfare crime niggers
>Continued war with Middle East, probably war with russia too.
>Liberals win every election because white voters die out/are brainwashed by media+public schools and because of the increased voting base of 3rd worlders.
>SJWs officially create a third gender.
>SJWs go out of control harder than in the last 3 years because "muh woman president".
>No more guns, ever.
>Get sent to a camp if you do any hate speech, get your tax exempt statuses revoked or delayed if you're a conservative supporting group.

All that said if she does win, i'll become a cop and keep my firearms. I'll also let African Americans do anything they want, and i'll let refugees do anything they want.

I'll uphold the law, but when liberal progressive people call for help. I'll let nature take its course.

For me it was her having Gennifer Flowers' neighbor Gary Johnson beaten to near death, left for dead, on June 26 1992 in order to forcibly remove securiy cam video tapes of hubbies Bill's visits to Gennifer's apartment. You should be so proud of you candidate.

blacklistednews.com/Bill_Clinton_Sent_His_Ark_State_Troopers_to_Savagely_Beat_Gary_Johnson_in_June_1992/32596/0/38/38/Y/M.html

>Where does Hillary stand on shooting gorillas?

She thinks it's oppressive to target such innocent creatures, I mean, they dindu nuffin, and such.

#NotAllSilverbacks

Thanks OP I was going to vote for Bernie, but after reading your post I am now on the #Trumptrain

The fact she has done shit like that actually makes me think she is kinda cool in a Patrick Baitmen American Psycho kind of way.

I know she has probably done that and more, including Vince Foster. I bet that wasn't a chicken she said she sacrificed in her backyard to Moloch either, I bet it was something else... alive.

My favorite Hillary email is this one though, her friend is giving her advice about dealing with Zionists.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7168

at least Hillary shills get paid

How much, I could use some work.

Could give 12 hours for the right price.

I could do better then OP.

It's not over until it is over.

The party decides who they will nominate. The delegates is just the illusion that the people of the party actually have a say. We can do better than Hillary

Now is the pay in unborn baby fetuses from planned parenthood?

or is it in Shekels? or is it cash?

Trolling aside I can't fucking wait for Hillary to win. I don't give a shit about her policies, but I'm getting sick of all the pro white shit and gamergate esque faggot tards all over the internet shitting up any argument with "KEK KEK SHILL SHILL HITLER DINDU NUFFIN"

Clinton's victory will ensure you faggots are never taken seriously and far right politics is NEVER taken seriously again.

God November can't come soon enough

Good one. Not too many people get it.

"Kinda cool" tho, no, not me. Seen her sort of power monger brutality up close and personal. As far as I'm concerned there's no fate too cruel for that class of person, and I am certain we will see it unfold.

lol

Don't forget

>Putin declares war if Clinton becomes President
>Civil War may also happen in the US

Also people in the US aren't that dumb on giving up their guns(even the NRA which you do not want to fuck with, and gang members that have guns). If those people show up at a person's house to hand over the guns, the owner will grab a gun and start firing at them, maybe sparking the start of war.

>I don't give a shit about her policies
then you shouldnt vote
you are what is wrong with the country, not pro-whites who are just reacting to attacks levied against them from every outlet