What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. then started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and talking about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?

she likes the idea of having multiple dicks in her you're her side boi

All women are sluts. If it wasn't with them it would be with someone else.

This again?

This feels like a meme.

If its not though: Yeah, you fucked up. Be less beta and suck up your insecurities. She's with you, so act like you deserve it.

Your roommates will get over the novelty soon enough. Just make sure when you fuck her you make it loud so you can re-establish the boundary of what you get from her vs. what they get from her.

If you don't like it and can't live with it, send her walking.
If you change her, she'll leave.
If you are forced to change, you' ll crack eventually.
This isn't fucking rocket science.
If you can't live with something, don't.

this

it's pasta but not like it's a bad one

>is naked all the time
>gets all the guys drinks regularly

sounds like you got a nice slave girl

First you kys because you are an uncreative fuck that just copy pasta threads. Come up with something original you worthless piece of shit.

Turn up the ac and say youre an inuit

This is the only course of action available to you

If you don't trust her, dump her. If you don't trust your flatmates why the fuck are you living with them. Guys stare at my girl and undress her with their eyes all the time... don't be so insecure dude.

Don’t you know no one likes stale pasta?

>What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?
Lost, and I didn't even read the rest.
YLYL?

If a girlfriend ever tell me "this is just me, get over it", I would tell her, "well, I always have one stable sexual partner and many other outside the relation, it's just me, get over it."

Lie on Sup Forums about it every few days

You should watch the movie "Wind River". Came out in 2017 and has Jeremy Renner in it.

More of that girl

Huge slut. She'll fuck them, it's certain.

Broke with her... Easy

>What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

FUCK OFF WITH THE ENDLESS STUPID REPOSTS ALREADY

lol this advice is fucking cringe, if this situation were real a normal dude would tell her its not okay to be nude in the house

your advice is 10/10 autism

dump and find a girl with self respect... what about when your married and have coworkers or your boss or your family over?

Get naked. Stop crying. Eventually your roommates will get used to it. You have to share her values too

that movie is fucking dope. loved the flanking scene and the shootout scene. Nice reference you fucking fagget

Nice copypasta, kid.

you get your own fucking apartment.

You love this girl like a fisherman loves fish. A fisherman does not love the fish. He kills it and eats it, and that's exactly what you're doing to this girl

They already live together.

Tan line but claims to be nudist...

I've always wanted the sauce of that picture. There was another one I think, but not a set. Really sad tbh fam.

Cuck bait.

Repost

>i'm sooo goofy hahahah look at my 2 different socks lol :)

Old copypasta.

Fridge opened, fridge closed. Errrytime