In regards to the Aziz Ansari incident, I think it perfectly encapsulates how men...

In regards to the Aziz Ansari incident, I think it perfectly encapsulates how men, not just sexual predator men like Weinstein, but average men can cross the line. I think it's because we are slowly coming out of a long standing culture where men aren't taught what they shouldn't do with a woman and where women are forced into silence by society after becoming victims of sexual harassment and assault. Where it is NORMAL for men to make women uncomfortable in sexual situations and where it is STANDARD PROCEDURE for women to not speak out about it.

But times are changing. Men are adapting to this new culture because they are now being called out for crossing this line. I do not believe Aziz Ansari to be a sexual predator. I believe him to be a man that didn't know where the line was when engaging in sexual activity with a woman, which can be said of a lot of reasonable guys. The key is listening to women and knowing when to stop your advances.

As a woman, I've never felt so empowered. All of these ladies calling out these sexual predators- and getting retribution- is a sign of change. Men, if you feel threatened by it, don't be. If you feel threatened by women having this much needed power, and are scared about it, learn from it. Adapt to it. Women are asking to be treated properly, and if you can't do that, well then, good luck making it out with your reputation out intact.

Other urls found in this thread:

me.me/i/dude-i-m-telling-yon-n-i-got-hoes-n-1715215
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait, what the fuck happened? Has yet ANOTHER person done something fucked up?

this is the official story

They walked the two blocks back to his apartment building, an exclusive address on TriBeCa’s Franklin Street, where Taylor Swift has a place too. When they walked back in, she complimented his marble countertops. According to Grace, Ansari turned the compliment into an invitation.

“He said something along the lines of, ‘How about you hop up and take a seat?’” Within moments, he was kissing her. “In a second, his hand was on my breast.” Then he was undressing her, then he undressed himself. She remembers feeling uncomfortable at how quickly things escalated.

When Ansari told her he was going to grab a condom within minutes of their first kiss, Grace voiced her hesitation explicitly. “I said something like, ‘Whoa, let’s relax for a sec, let’s chill.’” She says he then resumed kissing her, briefly performed oral sex on her, and asked her to do the same thing to him. She did, but not for long. “It was really quick. Everything was pretty much touched and done within ten minutes of hooking up, except for actual sex.”

She says Ansari began making a move on her that he repeated during their encounter. “The move he kept doing was taking his two fingers in a V-shape and putting them in my mouth, in my throat to wet his fingers, because the moment he’d stick his fingers in my throat he’d go straight for my vagina and try to finger me.” Grace called the move “the claw.”

I live in middle east and can rape every girl I want, beat me soyboys of the west.

Ansari also physically pulled her hand towards his penis multiple times throughout the night, from the time he first kissed her on the countertop onward. “He probably moved my hand to his dick five to seven times,” she said. “He really kept doing it after I moved it away.”

But the main thing was that he wouldn’t let her move away from him. She compared the path they cut across his apartment to a football play. “It was 30 minutes of me getting up and moving and him following and sticking his fingers down my throat again. It was really repetitive. It felt like a fucking game.”

Throughout the course of her short time in the apartment, she says she used verbal and non-verbal cues to indicate how uncomfortable and distressed she was. “Most of my discomfort was expressed in me pulling away and mumbling. I know that my hand stopped moving at some points,” she said. “I stopped moving my lips and turned cold.”

Whether Ansari didn’t notice Grace’s reticence or knowingly ignored it is impossible for her to say. “I know I was physically giving off cues that I wasn’t interested. I don’t think that was noticed at all, or if it was, it was ignored.”

Ansari wanted to have sex. She said she remembers him asking again and again, “Where do you want me to fuck you?” while she was still seated on the countertop. She says she found the question tough to answer because she says she didn’t want to fuck him at all.

“I wasn’t really even thinking of that, I didn’t want to be engaged in that with him. But he kept asking, so I said, ‘Next time.’ And he goes, ‘Oh, you mean second date?’ and I go, ‘Oh, yeah, sure,’ and he goes, ‘Well, if I poured you another glass of wine now, would it count as our second date?’” He then poured her a glass and handed it to her. She excused herself to the bathroom soon after.

Grace says she spent around five minutes in the bathroom, collecting herself in the mirror and splashing herself with water. Then she went back to Ansari. He asked her if she was okay. “I said I don’t want to feel forced because then I’ll hate you, and I’d rather not hate you,” she said.

She told babe that at first, she was happy with how he reacted. “He said, ‘Oh, of course, it’s only fun if we’re both having fun.’ The response was technically very sweet and acknowledging the fact that I was very uncomfortable. Verbally, in that moment, he acknowledged that I needed to take it slow. Then he said, ‘Let’s just chill over here on the couch.’”

This moment is particularly significant for Grace, because she thought that would be the end of the sexual encounter — her remark about not wanting to feel “forced” had added a verbal component to the cues she was trying to give him about her discomfort. When she sat down on the floor next to Ansari, who sat on the couch, she thought he might rub her back, or play with her hair — something to calm her down.

Ansari instructed her to turn around. “He sat back and pointed to his penis and motioned for me to go down on him. And I did. I think I just felt really pressured. It was literally the most unexpected thing I thought would happen at that moment because I told him I was uncomfortable.”

Soon, he pulled her back up onto the couch. She would tell her friend via text later that night, “He [made out] with me again and says, ‘Doesn’t look like you hate me.’”

Halfway into the encounter, he led her from the couch to a different part of his apartment. He said he had to show her something. Then he brought her to a large mirror, bent her over and asked her again, “Where do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to fuck you right here?” He rammed his penis against her ass while he said it, pantomiming intercourse.

“I just remember looking in the mirror and seeing him behind me. He was very much caught up in the moment and I obviously very much wasn’t,” Grace said

kys. Aziz did nothing wrong. my sister when on a date with a famous guy. He tried to pressure her into giving him a handjob in public. You know what she did? She said no and left and didnt see him again.The End. Or she couldve stayed and then a few years ;ater have a #MeToo hashtag to feed off of. You women want god damn autonomy and freedom and to be as men but at the same time you hold us responsible for all your actions. Bitch can you not think for yourself. Can you not choose your own destiny.

“After he bent me over is when I stood up and said no, I don’t think I’m ready to do this, I really don’t think I’m going to do this. And he said, ‘How about we just chill, but this time with our clothes on?’”

They got dressed, sat side by side on the couch they’d already “chilled” on, and he turned on an episode of Seinfeld. She’d never seen it before. She said that’s when the reality of what was going on sank in. “It really hit me that I was violated. I felt really emotional all at once when we sat down there. That that whole experience was actually horrible.”

While the TV played in the background, he kissed her again, stuck his fingers down her throat again, and moved to undo her pants. She turned away. She remembers “feeling in a different mindset at that point.”

“I remember saying, ‘You guys are all the same, you guys are all the fucking same.’” Ansari asked her what she meant. When she turned to answer, she says he met her with “gross, forceful kisses.”

After that last kiss, Grace stood up from the couch, moved back to the kitchen island where she left her phone, and said she would call herself a car. He hugged her and kissed her goodbye, another “aggressive” kiss. When she pulled away, Ansari finally relented and insisted he’d call her the car. “He said, ‘It’s coming, but just tell them your name is Essence,’” she said, a name he has joked about using as a pseudonym in his sitcom.

She teared up in the hallway, outside his place, pressing the down button on the elevator. The Uber was waiting when she left the building. He asked if she was Essence, she said yes, and then she rode back to her Brooklyn apartment. “I cried the whole ride home. At that point I felt violated. That last hour was so out of my hand.”

Huh, shit. So why is everyone so bug-fucking nuts about sex? I mean I'm not A-sexual or some weird millennial shit like that but... why fuck up your career over, at best, half an hour to an hour or pleasure? It doesn't even feel THAT good. Like, it's fine, but I wouldn't die without it and I certainly wouldn't fuck someone else over by forcing it on them. People are just fucking weird when it comes to sex...

Babe asked Ansari’s representatives if they wanted to respond to Grace’s account but they have yet to do so. [Update – 10:02pm, January 14: Ansari has released a statement, which you can read in full here. In it, he acknowledges that they “engaged in sexual activity” but says “by all indications [it] was completely consensual.”]

Grace compares Ansari’s sexual mannerisms to those of a horny, rough, entitled 18-year-old. She said so to her friends via text after the date and said the same thing to me when we spoke.

But Aziz Ansari isn’t an 18-year-old. He’s a 34-year-old actor and comedian of global renown who’s probably done more thinking about the nuances of dating and sex in the digital age than practically anyone else. He wrote a book about it, “Modern Romance”, and it was a New York Times bestseller. Ansari built his career on being cute and nice and parsing the signals women send to men and the male emotions that result and turning them into award-winning, Madison Square Garden-filling comedy.

Most people first saw Aziz when he was Tom Haverford, a Parks and Rec fan favorite whose absurd, hilarious phrases were made to be memed. Who hasn’t said “treat yo’ self” once or twice? At that time, he branded himself as the witty, woke alternative to the stereotypical douchebag bro. His early 2010s routines paint him as the kind of guy who strikes out because he actually respects women.

>kys. Aziz did nothing wrong

you will never get the taste of mudnigger dick off your breath, mra faggot

Fuck off soyboy, we wont be fucking nu-males and gen-z wont become soy shit either. There is a much bigger need to teach women how to behave decently, also
>we need to tech men not rape
I really want want to punch you in the face right now.

She told babe: “I believe that I was taken advantage of by Aziz. I was not listened to and ignored. It was by far the worst experience with a man I’ve ever had.”

Babe first reached out to Ansari’s team over 31 hours ago, and he has now released a statement denying sexual misconduct.

He said: “It was true that everything did seem okay to me, so when I heard that it was not the case for her, I was surprised and concerned.”

Update: Ansari’s full statement:

“In September of last year, I met a woman at a party. We exchanged numbers. We texted back and forth and eventually went on a date. We went out to dinner, and afterwards we ended up engaging in sexual activity, which by all indications was completely consensual.

“The next day, I got a text from her saying that although ‘it may have seemed okay,’ upon further reflection, she felt uncomfortable. It was true that everything did seem okay to me, so when I heard that it was not the case for her, I was surprised and concerned. I took her words to heart and responded privately after taking the time to process what she had said.

“I continue to support the movement that is happening in our culture. It is necessary and long overdue.” – Aziz Ansari

Thank you for the personal clarification that not every situation is the result of a legitimate sexual predator. I think lately, that word has grown more commonplace with less serious situations, which raises concern from both sexes. But I think the Aziz situation is a helpful sidestep to the high value celebrity accusations going around. It’s tame and contains every day actions from both male and female perspectives. Which is great for moving forward, as it can pertain to anyone unaware of their situation and the opposing party they’re with. Breaking the mold on the standard of silencing women during these events is necessary for any change to happen, and having more commonplace situations brought into the mix will only help bring further awareness of not only the big picture of sexual assault, but the smaller actions of body language, male to female interaction and so on. Hopefully this situation and the insurmountable others coming out of the fold in the “upper societies” will bring an equality and understanding to the mix over time.

You know nothing about normal sexual situations because you've never been in one. You might have had awkward walking-on-eggshells sex with some soy boy but you've never been with a normal, dominant male

islam is the end stage of feminism

and what is the difference exactly???

keked

>Implying the purpose of women is not immediate and total submission to her male superior.

>As a woman, I've never felt so impowered
>Fuck off soyboy
Fuck off dimwit
>>>Spec ed

bitch never flat out said no until after she gives him a bj, meanwhile every girl i ever met whines about how every guy that isn't a player is afraid to make the first move and they want a guy that is aggressive and takes control

I see the 'fleshlights for life club' has arrived.

you really should just never do anything with a women unless you have a written agreement on what will happen.

Dude has godlike cringe game, whoever he is lmfao

Thanks very much for your opinion, but I'm actually happily married to a beautiful girl that knows her place.

>Would you like to continue?

Have you guys ever noticed that a girl will often use 'well if that's your opinion I won't fuck you' as a serious part of their argument? That works (to a degree) in real life, but it doesn't work on the internet because there was never a chance they'd fuck you in the first place. So they have to proxy-threaten that other girls won't fuck you if you have an opinion they don't like. Literally, this is a woman stating that 'if you do not agree with me, holes will be unavailable to you.' This argumentative tactic is, in itself, the tacit admission of the one thing they know is true; the only thing of value that they have, is their respective holes.

If they had anything else of value, they'd argue that instead.

this image literally does not answer my question at all. I am OP by the way, and a PROUD woman at that! you can not even argue with logic you just post irrelevant images. sad!

We'll have robotic replacements soon enough. I can hear wailing roasties from here.

U r not a woman, u r a troll

>Proud
>Woman

Proud of what? You've personally achieved very little, and your entire gender has been riding the coat tails of your betters for generations. You have nothing to be PROUD of.

Women have a place in our society, but that place is submission to your superiors, not existential attempts to cuntify our entire civilization.

Men developed your machines, built your roads, and designed your websites. Men defended your nations, protected your homes, and cured your diseases. All (that the vast, vast majority of) women have done is complain and demand more.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. That's quite enough. If you are a woman and you can't stand up for yourself against this 5'6" little Indian man then you don't need to be dating or be in party type social situations. People flirt, people get shut down all the time. All she had to do was walk the fuck out and go home.. give me a fucking break.

My question was pertaining to this
>
You know nothing about normal sexual situations because you've never been in one. You might have had awkward walking-on-eggshells sex with some soy boy but you've never been with a normal, dominant male

But you literally came out of left field. Boys take a look, this is the definition of sour grapes.

test

>Can't greentext correctly
>Posting with reddit spacing

Listen, sweetie, women have been complaining and bitching since time immemorial, that's what bitches do; they bitch. It's nothing new for women to be attempting to responsibility by passing responsibility for their actions off onto the nearest man. The only thing that's different is since the early 1900s we started basing laws and political decisions on the disjointed inability to behave themselves.

So 'real men' are at risk of rape accusations, and ever since the 60s 'free love' nonsense, most girls are just roasties who aren't worth the time, effort, or risk.

Women want it all, power, no responsibility, and the men of the world to act like servants. It's because women are fundamentally incapable of more advanced forms of abstract thinking. It's fine, I don't blame you for your shortcomings, they're a part of your gender after all, but because we can't simply put you on the ducking stool any more when you decide to throw a bitch-fit, the majority of females in the West are totally untenable, and not worth the air they breathe, or the ejaculate they swallow.

Learn to be a proper submissive woman, supplicate yourself, completely, to a decent man, and all these problems you think you have will vanish. Because women haven't changed in the last 100 years, they want the same thing they always have; submission to their betters.

Because if you don't fix it now, it'll be fixed for when sharia law is implemented White sharia, regular sharia, islamic conquest, whatever, it all ends in the same place; you on your knees where you belong. And in the end, you'll be happier for it.

>Fucking brutal

>offer her heart
Those incels who make those images can't even formulate very good

I won't disagree with that, but I'm too lazy to make my own.

This Salem witch hunt needs to stop. No person should ever face condemnation and hardship of this magnitude without proof of guilt. It's just one person's word against another's, but the accused faces life-changing consequences (whether they're found guilty or not).

Nice one lol

You'd better hide that logic and reasoning of yours, before the fupa brigade finds out and tries to shut you down.

>Bitch went on a date.
>Bitch complained guy was very "amourous" and was moving things toward sex.
>Bitch said she was "uncomfortable"

>Bitch then stayed for dinner and then went back to his place after.

TFW women are children who can not make sound decisions or just plain stupid.

sauce on this webcomic?

me.me/i/dude-i-m-telling-yon-n-i-got-hoes-n-1715215

its not about sex, retard

its about power

So basically if a female is to make one advancement towards a male in today's society and then retract it by some psycho semantic, cumulative, passive- aggressive, "cold," illiterate, unmentionable retort. Then we're as a whole rapists, or sodomites. This is by far the most backward shit I have ever read or heard in 26 years. Please insinuate more thought crimes to back up your incident, might as well go full feminazi while you're at it. Fucking spoon fed Starbucks fueled brain dead westernized cunts.

This is just the new whore move. Now with this whole "sexual harassment" thing, whores can act like whores until it gets them alone with a rich guy and then NOT act like whores so that they can win money by either settling or taking someone to court. And that story didnt even make me hard. That whore needs to try harder.

Im waiting for the "i consented to him having vaginal sexwith me but he rammed it up my ass". Thats a story i could beat off to.

TFW those stupid children are ruining every man with power, and you think you will survive because you've never held enough power to be targeted?

>Men, if you feel threatened by it, don't be.
>If you feel threatened by women having this much needed power, and are scared about it, learn from it

When a guy can make a Hugh Mungus dad-joke and be accused of sexual harassment?

Quads of truth

Actual realistic shovenism, although proper and true the objects nature of which you speak is why they're pulling this shit in the first place. How about think it and not act it so bluntly? Maybe their feeble minds wouldn't run so far with it.

saved for future generations

But I bet you're proud to be white.

>implying whites haven't built the world as we know it.

implying you, yourself, haven't accomplished anything.
>but muh skin color
kys white trash.

At least if he's white, there's a CHANCE of him accomplishing something, if he puts his mind to it.

That's not quads, newfag.

You know there's an app now that makes a legally binding contract that your sex was consensual. My boyfriend was telling me about it. Then we both laughed at how retarded life has gotten that that needs to be a thing. Say what you will about us faggots but as annoying as some of the group of us are, you won't get a #metoo movement from one of us if you walk up to us and shove your dick down our throats. We're just happy for the fun time.

check'd and kek'd

How have we not exposed "Grace" yet? What's happened to this place?

There are four 7's in your post number, nice quads, user!

You forgot the best part
>After arriving at his apartment in Manhattan on Monday evening, they exchanged small talk and drank wine. “It was white,” she said. “I didn’t get to choose and I prefer red, but it was white wine.”

Choosing the incorrect wine is now sexual assault.

nah, he's got a nigger brain

Dumbshit, it was a faggot that killed Spacey and started all this. women been trying to do this forever, it took a man to get it going.

If she didn't enthusiastically consent to the wine color it is drinkrape

(G)rape.

>As a woman
you know the rules
Tits or GTFO

faggots started this with Spacey, you stupid faggot. you guys are worse than bitches, at least most bitches just take their rapes without fucking up house of cards

I'll grape you in the mouth, faggot.

I'm the grapist!

Quit being serious, this is Sup Forums you retard

>she used verbal and non-verbal cues to indicate how uncomfortable and distressed she was

so she did everything but say no and leave

k

Worst part: they were eating seafood. You never have red wine with seafood.
>she insists social mores don't apply to her
>insists tradition be broken to appeal to her twisted sensibilities
>expects others to read her mind
>is entitled as all hell

Nobody should be on her side.

This is actually great. just rape every bitch who goes back to your place and then if she says shit just tell everyone she's pulling an aziz on you.

Most sensible thing in this thread

yeah, but you think it will stop? cause it won't. this is how women take over, all underhanded.

>as a women

Aziz "incident" was neither assault or rape.

This "incident" encapsulates why some women ruin it for everyone.

She consented. Period. Regret after the fact is absurd. Fuck her.

>I live in middle east and can rape every girl I want, beat me soyboys of the west.
I live in middle east and can rape every goat I want, beat me soyboys of the west.
fixed and you are welcome

I will tie you to the radiator and grape you over and over!

White grape.

what are women ruining? men? They had a good run, time for a new direction.

He's talking about actual rape/assault. False accusations are ruining the credibility of an actual rape/assault.

This should be an "unpopular opinion" thread.

The truth is:

1) Men cook better than women.
2) Men clean better than women
3) Men fix and/or invent virtually everything modern civilization needs.
4) Men can function just fine without other men, and if they need another man, they are totally fine making a deal for that help, and don't get butthurt over it.

So, the ONLY reason men need women is because women smell good, look pretty, and we like to put our dicks inside their holes. They are also the only humans who can make more humans so we need them for that.

Pretty much sums it up. So, if you are a woman, just accept that your job is to make some man happy, and get on with it.

I suppose this is more accurate.

Post Tits or gtfo

This is up there with fart rape for most absurd feminist bullshit

Aziz Ansari is going to be the death of #meToo.

>the ONLY reason men need women is because women smell good, look pretty, and we like to put our dicks inside their holes.

There are plenty suitable replacements for that.

>They are also the only humans who can make more humans so we need them for that.

Technology will find a solution.

eh, even false ones like aziz are going to ruin him. only problem with false ones is when they aren't taken seriously and make real ones not be taken seriously also. but this is opposite, all accusations are taken seriously, no sexual conduct is acceptable, and everyone knows men can't help but be sexually driven. game, set, match.

tech did find a solution. they made an egg into a sperm, now bitches can impregnate each other. men are done. they will be imprisoned for unwanted sexual behavior.

#metoo already killed aziz
>nothin personal, kid

good luck with that

obvious troll faggot but likely a soyboy fag as well irl. You're just a slave to current day political correctness. you shackled vagina. troll or not, your true colors are coming through.

Protip: Any woman worth a shit with firm grasp on who she is and what she wants would not use the words "I've never felt so empowered" because real woman never felt powerless.

2/10 for making respond faggot