faggot

They arent

dream car

This. America is king of muscle.

That looks gangster

Still ugly

This car makes me want to vomit all over myself

Beaut

I was also going to reference the multiplia. All countries that have auto industry have attractive and unattractive cars. Italy has the Fiat multiplia and The Pagani Huayra.
The us has the Pontiac aztek and the Ford gt40

>cars
That's a minivan, you're comparing apples to potatoes

The 80s were full of drugs

I like this car. From Russia with love. In the picture - a Russian car.

still a vehicle

To mirror their natural ugliness.

I wish they still made cars like that.
Now, every single car has a retarded design

don't know,
Why are british women so fucking ugly?

Not all old American cars are shit.

Not all of them....

well then OP has his answer

Lada samara in 90s was underground mafia cars

nice tits but 6/10 face

a classic

Either way not “fucking ugly”

either way, you're still proving that anons point, whether you realize it or not.

the last 30 years have been a disaster in terms of styling and performance for US cars. The reason is the cultural isolation in terms of creativity and ideology American constantly experience. They regard other cultures inferior yet their very own is rural and persistently envying others. While Europe and Asia are appreciative of innovation and insightful changes, the US car culture is stuck in a echo chamber of corporate cult. It took Tesla to challenge the whole establishment and luckily something fresh came out in automotive design.

Some iconic American machines. Fond of the Linc and Jeep though.

Well said.

Question is, why are newer cars so fucking generic? Across all nations? Everybody is so concerned with being streamlined and aerodynamic that style suffers proportionately.

This is wrong. That's right. Three doors, you can not get out of the back seat. It is convenient to carry hostages. My uncle was a thug, in the 90's.

Ew. I love classic muscle cars but can't stand the El Camino.

mach1?

I was talking about the image not the vehicle...

Her face...

okey.

This dude jests but dn101 fords are well sorted and parts are cheap.

WHY ARE AMERICAN [thing/group] SO [subjective description presented as objective/fact]?

Ooof these are getting old. Russian shills get overtime or something?

Think of the worst looking American cars of the last 30 years. They’re either boxy, boring, understyled, clunky, and bloated.

Now think of the average American. He sees himself as rugged, independent, and sort of rough and tumble. Basically most Americans see a bit of a cowboy in themselves. So of course their cars can’t be too innovative or good looking. That would be queer like those Europeans and japs. So we end up with tons big ol tuff trucks and cars that look a bit like miniature trucks and suvs. Too many damn knuckle draggers in the US.

Yeah...sure
1-American Car
2-Ugly
You only get to pick one...
pic related...my whip

What are you talking about??? Best looking American car EVER. Even came with a tent option. Epic beauty and function.

Nah. OP and any supporters are just fucking stupid, narrow minded jackasses. Plenty of great looking American cars. Cadillacs, Corvettes, Dodge Vipers, Camaros, Firebirds, Shelbys, Ford GTs and plenty more.

Shame, I hate owning two ugly cars.

Jealous of your truck, user. '67-'58 or did you put an older hood on?

Should be '67-'68.

you're on reddit right? or did you steal that pic from there?

>white walls

Down, penis.

Plate says 67

Correct.

The cars body design is clearly a mixed copy of Austin Martin and jaguar.

We use our cars as a utility instead of a fashion accessory eurocuck

beaner

>Austin
>Autism

Overweight amd autistic

Well Ford has been copying the fuck out of those two for some recent years and getting away with it, so..

and they still somehow managed to make it ugly.

I'm not in the habit of reading plates. They don't interest me an all.

Don't you have some meth to make?

So what are you driving that is that much better?

No, just sitting at camp enjoying the free WiFi

>camping
>WiFi
>pick one

This is fucking awful, absolute abortion of a car and even worse, it’s shit at everything it does..

Why pick one?

the whole point of camping is to disconnect from modern society and its distractions, having access to the internet defeats the purpose of even leaving your house.

Yep. Muzzies are raping your women and your government does nothing, often even encouraging it, but at least the car you'll be viewing from the inside most of the time looks pretty good on the outside. Check 'em.

People lie to themselves to make them feel better.