Ask a white guy anything

But here's the kicker:
>my gf is black
>Hates cops, naturally, don't blame her for social media effects.
>suitemate is mexican with illegal parents
>Owes shit ton of rent since she has no idea what she's doing here.
>Both hate trump with a passion
>Had to hide that i voted for trump
>She's dem and doesn't know what to do this election cycle
>i've been slowly redpilling my gf on the current trends of gays, transfags, and the norm on Sup Forums.

Here's booty for your time.
>inb4 she's a nigger
Her family is well educated and her parents are basically whitewashed. She's set up with a high paying degree in psychology and minor in radiology. Currently getting her masters.

Other urls found in this thread:

womenshealth.gov/minority-health/african-americans/stis.html
youtu.be/x6F_S4LbdpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for keeping the white race alive.

>well educated
Affirmative action doesn't help them.

Congrats, OP. You got one of the good ones

>Ask a white guy
>my gf is black

PICK ONE
I
C
K

O
N
E

You are either a closet-nigger, a race-traitor, and/or a nigger lover.

REGARDLESS
E
G
A
R
D
L
E
S
S
You are a NIGGER. NIGGER

>having to hide your voting preference

Kill yourself you faggot

hes making the world whiter..>?

I sincerely hope this is bait.

I won't deny all that shit helped her get the money she needed when it came to scholarships, but it sure as hell better get her a good job.

My dad always said if i don't make the money, marry someone who does.

It's literally my life goal.

>pick one
She's the only black thing i like, trust me, if she was any bit "black" i'd be single on purpose.

Well not exactly. She knows my family voted Trump. I just never told her myself. She never asked.

Just a little bit, but yes.

Don't get your hopes up kid.

>hes making the world EVEN MORE RACE-MIXED. And if he has children, he's lowering their IQ

*fixed

Your just a stupid weebo, nigger lover.

Isn't it better than a white girl dating a nig nog?
As if there's any good white girls left, i've been through plenty to make me change my mind and try her out.
Tough shit m8

>weeb
>nigger lover
U wot?

>Isn't it better than a white girl dating a nig nog?
Yeah, and wm/bf has the lowest divorce rate by far

>>weeb
>>nigger lover
>U wot?

G-Damn! How about a course in critical thinking? His inferior duality is on full display and you cannot see it?
facepalm.jpg

>Yeah, and wm/bf has the lowest divorce rate by far

ITT: LIES

>Nig nog hates cops, the ones protecting the population from other nigs.
Why? she believes niggers dindu nuffin?

For those of you that don't know, Radiology is extremely profitable and 100% job security
If you want something to focus on for uni, do it.

t. health insurance fag

>hides political opinions from gf because he's scared of how she'll react

Wew lad. If she hasn't cucked you yet she will in the future.

Niggers and race traitors will be the first to go on the day of the rope

>high paying degree in psychology

>Her family is well educated and her parents are basically whitewashed. She's set up with a high paying degree in psychology and minor in radiology. Currently getting her masters.

Doesn't change that she's a nigger.

>Life goal to keep the white race alive
>Accomplish this by spitting in the face of your white ancestors, throwing away thousands of years of marrying within the tribe, diluting your bloodline with the absolute worst possible choice
>Not just finding a young white girl that is already racist and giving her the red pill, then marrying her and producing WHITE children

You can't be serious.

I don't know how the hell you can look at black ass and not associate it with the obnoxious odor they all have.

They ALL have it. Don't even lie OP. Jungle funk is real.

Post more booty or I'm not reading anymore of your cuck bullshit about you ending your white lineage and for some reason being proud of it, faggot.

Psychology is cancer and a woman that get a degrees on it should be drowned in a pool of sperm

Have you ever considered getting roomie in for a 3some?

It's about hygiene, it's not something intrinsec

Christ the faggotry in your post makes me want to go to church for once.

I don't think it's the lowest, but it's pretty damn low. We've been through shit in our relationship but we've always fixed it and been better than before.
I hate how kids these days don't stick with someone if they can't fix it together. Lazy asses.

I think so for high profile cases like Zimmerman and that mike brown niglet but i've shown her evidence and facts to redpill a liberal and she's changed a bit on them.
It's more like she's just in denial.

The area wasn't that great for it so she made it a minor. She just wants a job right out of her masters.

the thing about that is that i'm not scared. She'll stay with me regardless, i've said worse. It's just that i don't feel like saying it when she's always around friends and family.

She's getting a doctorate and we live near some clinics. If anything we're starting our own if she so wills it.

in my circumstances, getting with a white girl was out of the question. I'd have to sherlock holmes that shit to find one better than her that's white.

Actually she's pretty clean compared to other girls i've gotten with.

Sadly this is the only booty pic i have on my computer. It's all on my phone and i don't feel like revealing too much personal stuff in the background. Pic related is something at least.

Yes actually, she's pretty decent for a mexican girl. But then again she's mexican, with illegal parents. God knows if she's clean or not.

Yep

>basically whitewashed
>hates the police and trump
>psychology

Forgot pic to hold over those wanting some black candy to look at. No of course it's not her.

As in looks and behavior.
She just doesn't like anything going on in the election cycle so far. I've got her to loosen up on it, even consider him the best choice out of the three.

Do you smell like coco butter?

No, thank god she doesn't use that shit. Knew a black girl who did and i just couldn't spend the night with her.

My girl is pretty natural.
No make up save for eye liner or lipstick, natural hair (shit gets everywhere though) Great toned body, and works out with me.

All you pathetic faggots on here trying to get Sup Forums's approval for your girlfriends. Don't you know Sup Forums is full of basement-dwelling anime dweebs? Why the fuck would you care? Pathetic

Just do what you want and stop being a pussy

Radiology is required for the billion dollar industry that is Oncology.
If there are """"""no jobs"""""" then they just weren't qualified for it or just outright didnt look for it

>liberal nigger

o rite

>Hates cops, naturally
That isn't natural, its leftist brainwashing. Nice ass though.
>had to hide that I voted for Trump
Holy shit son, women are NOT HARD TO REDPILL. They will follow whatever lead you give them if you it right.

>God knows if she's clean or not.
Probably is clean desu. Unless they have massive daddy issues, most latinas tend to be clingy/conservative. Kinda like that girl from My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

And if not, dont be a fool, wrap your tool.

But congrats. If she's in radiology, your set for life. My uncle is a radiologist and he's fucking loaded.

I'm bored

Like i said earlier we don't live near the hospitals she'd like to work at. We've decided to save up and move in a year.

>leftist brainwashing
>not hard to redpill
It's been slow but steady. I was at work talking to her about shit all day and by tonight she was leaning pretty right. It's working at least.

>nice ass
Thanks, ive never been about ass so much before her.

Trust me she was pretty right leaning about the media but when it came to politics or trends, she's all left.
My girl is better than her though so why should i downgrade for the sake of a threesome. I've already had one before.
And thanks.

I don't mind race-mixing, in the end everyone will look like Indians.
Win for me and my kind, i guess.

>nigger
>she's democrat

99.99999% of the time

You alright nigga

Whats her pussy smell like? Is it like normal white pussy or does it smell dank? How big them lips down there? Shaved or what? How big them pussy lips, liek roast beef sandwich or light on the beef curtains?

Is it true their hair smells like shit too?

I don't have any other questions.

This

NICE

Dunno about the downgrade part, but why not? Few guys can say theyve had a threesome. How many can say theyve had multiple thresomes? You said it yourself that she was cute, might as well try and sate your curiosity in a one night stand.

hot damn.

>tfw really want to bleach me genes with a PAWG, but you niggas keep on pushing niggeresses on here.

My current gf is Mexican, and I've pretty much dated every race in college. Inb4 betraying white race by basement dwellers, white women betrayed us, and I don't want to fix their fucked lives. I found out dating non-white women, the relationships were more stable and they would help out FAR MORE than white women in anything.

Women will pretend to share your interests & points of view right until you marry them.

Protip: Do not marry them.

They are highly skilled in this art & you better believe that when men say women change after they're married you better listen the fuck up.

Dont worry Raj, you'll find a PAWG someday, hell my cousin is dating this guy name Ashish right now. He's an effeminate little faggot but thats another story.

White girls like the Aziz Anzari type so try to be confident without seeming rapey

What phrase starts with "poo" and ends with "loo"?

Didn't surprise me either but so far i'm close to making her change her registration if all goes well this year.

Shaved, perfect pussy, no smell, she was a virgin before my dick came along.

As stated before i meant behavior and style.

That bitch is mixed
Pic related is better. I like a girl with class.

What this guy said.

Like i said, already had a threesome with different girls before i met her. It's not that special and i'd rather focus on one girl. Maybe another time.

I don't plan on marrying her until i've seen how she'll be. We've decided on getting court papers signed first and i'm not getting her a ring till she signs the prenup. We've basically determined nothing much will change with being married save for taxes.

>white women betrayed us, and I don't want to fix their fucked lives
And this is why I feel sorry for the bastards that have to deal with them. Hell hath no fury like a crazy white girl

>We've basically determined nothing much will change with being married.

Their attitude changes, you'll see.

>Aziz Anzari
well, i'm slightly whitish than him, so thanks for the boost, man!

>What phrase
I don't know, look at the pic and you tell me.

and he got dubs.
Listen to this one.

posting more nigresses to pass the time.

That might happen but we've been together for quite a while and i know how she is. Only time will tell.

>more whitish than him
No need to lie pajeet.

Well thats definitely a boost, but i meant more in terms of personality. Dunno what my cousin sees in Ashish, hes pretty quiet most of the time.

My girl might wear shit like this, but only if the skirt is longer.

>mfw white gf qt aryan with nicer ass

Im going to need pic of you gf spreading her ass cheeks

yeah, yeah, I'm not gonna post a time stamp just because your majesty demands so. fuck off.

>hes pretty quiet most of the time.
she's looking for a beta provider.
i feel bad for Ashish now. Atleast his kids will be slightly whiter.

>>my gf is black

Does penicillin cure the strain of gonorrhea that she gave you?

>Gonorrhea rates that are about 16 times higher
>Syphilis rates that are about 21 times higher

womenshealth.gov/minority-health/african-americans/stis.html

Noo...its quite the opposite actually, he ususally mooches off her and she drives him around everywhere. Dude always wants to take a shower at my godfather's house whenever he's over there for some reason

I honestly don't have a pic like that. I'm not all about the spreading.

But you're in my thread Pajeet.

I took her virginity. If she wasn't i wouldn't be with her.
Trust me, i've been tested twice so far, just for my own peace and comfort.

I fuck her raw and my pullout game is pretty strong. Fuck condoms when the ass is that good.

Thank god she doesn't dress like pic related in public.

>Dude always wants to take a shower at my godfather's house whenever he's over there for some reason
that stumps me. no idea why someone would do that. Probably being a jew and saving power bill by not taking a hot shower at home. He's Indian, he's probably being a jew.
You know what, just for keks, ask him someday why he does that.

This is the closest thing i found that looks like us. Except no glasses and a bigger build and she has a more "perfect" or "doll" face i guess.

Y'know what I will, shame i'll never get to tell you his answer.

My theory is he's really self conscious about his BO. That or he's probably one of those "shower after fucking" types

Why do black girls love BWC(BIG WHITE COCK)?

Well you see, there was a period of time in the 1800's where we had these slaves...

How do you justify being a coalburning degenerate? Why do you come to this board if you don't uphold any of it's (inherent) values?

youtu.be/x6F_S4LbdpE

Well as long as you break up with her and raise a white family.

It's in the middle. Not as good as having an all white family, but not as bad as a white girl with a nog.

It's never too late but it might be too long to start over.

It's not really a choice m.8. Either find a decent white women or destroy your part of the family tree

I'd admit white women have never been as ruined as they are today, but the only way to make it better around you is to do something.

My family has been pretty shit to begin with m8, if anything this relationship is a step up from what i probably would have wound up with.
Me being happy with who i'm with and not having to worry about a thing is what's made me look at us and think it'll work.

And she basically worships me, i can't complain. I've yet to meet a girl better than her.

If you have shitty genes (like a uk faggot) then id mix with her but if you don't have shit genetics then i probably would not.

how do I get a shy, nice, loyal conservative qt black gf

Every smart person wants his kids to look like him

Shit genetics but decent on a scale of what i could have turned out to be. Thankfully weightlifting and a little tan has turned things around.

Got blue eyes, brown hair and freckles. she of course has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. facial and eyes wise, our kids are gonna be beautiful as fuck. She hit the genetic jackpot.

I really don't know man.
Met her at a house party. Basically found her being shy with a female friend, i flirted, and by the end of the night she was sticking her hand down my pants.

At the last second before she left i got her number and it went on from there.
Finding a girl like her is like finding a fucking unicorn i tell ya.

Thankfully my kids are set up to look better than me if not similar, i won't complain. I've got more dominant genes than she does.

flirted how?
did you straight up go and call her a chocolate princess or just subtly hinting you want to do the naughty with her?

>psychology
>high paying

LUL

You decided to red pill her in the least important part of the red pill. Holy shit.

I am getting off soon but i have a warning for you man women pretend to be special nawalt unicorns before they have some guy committed to them in marriage. Therefore she can just be playing you right now for your genetics/money (White guys are popular among non whites because of money and genetics since non whites might not be able to provide all their goods).

She could just be using your ass right now man but if i was you id just keep watching out for any potential red flags and leaving once you find them.

If you get married then get a prenup boy or she will take your ass to court.

ur kids will be black
ur gf is not even mixed, she is full nigger.
delusional....
Blacks ruin everythig they touch

basically i got her through her friend.
Act friendly. You could call me a chad, i'm pretty smooth when it comes to flirting. If you get the chance, just look at what she does and how she acts. If she's shy and doesnt look like she's there for a guy, you're gonna have to break the ice nicely, in a way.
Don't call her a chocolate princess till she's comfortable. lol.

It is when you have your own clinic in the city and a doctorate.

>your kids will be black
Actually mixed if not light as fuck.
>ruin everything they touch
Says the 3rd world country.

I'm not a wealthy individual, if she was after money she'd be long gone by now. I know the flags and she's passed all the tests so far.

>black hotties for ants
at least post high-res

Last year I moved away for uni, and ended up in an apartment complex with a black neighbor in the door across mine. She also happened to be the only naighbor my age. I saw her a couple of times from my window, she would leave in the morning right before me, and come home right after me.

I noticed she was a smoker because she went to the balcony very often (the whole floor shared one huge balcony) so the next day I bought a pack and learned to smoke so that I could have a valid reason to strike up a conversation on the balcony.

I went out and sat down, and picked up a cigarette. I remember scrolling /biz/ on my phone. She didn't come out, so I chain smoked two more cigarettes until I saw her coming through the door.

She sat down next to me and lit up her cigarette. Me being a massive sperglord didn't say anything until she did. She said hi, and we started talking a little bit. She told me she was studying to become a nurse, and I told her I was studying economics. We had a conversation about whatever, and we noticed we were the only ones using the balcony. She took my number and told me she'd text me whenever she goes for a smoke so I can join.

Nighttime arrives, and I get a text. "Come outside user! :)" it said. I went outside and saw her sitting by the table with a cigarette in one hand, a glass of what appeared to be white wine in another. I fired up and had a seat next to her. She asked me if I wanted a glass, and poured one up for me.

One glass became three, and we were sitting there on this friday night talking about life and experiences. The subject started shifting towards political issues, and I noticed how she mentioned bait-ish societal events, probably to see what I would respond. She told me that she felt alone in this new city because she is one of very few black people here (yes, such towns do exist here, believe it or not). I understood how she felt, and said that I think people feel at home with their own kind.

cont.

To my surprise, she agreed with me. I continued to explain by saying that it's a bad idea to push for mass immigration into europe because many of those people will only develop anxiety and a feeling of not belonging. She nodded my way as she lit up another cigarette.

She told me that she has the same views as I, but that it's impossible for her to share them with anyone since many of her friends are second generation immigrants. I told her that I am in the same position myself.

We eventually went to my apartment and watched a movie, she fell asleep on my bed so I had to take the floor because I didn't want to creep her out by sleeping next to her without her knowing.

She woke me up the next day by splashing water in my face. She asked me why I was sleeping on the floor. "I didn't want to freak you out by laying down next to you" I replied. She put her hands on her knees and told me how well mannered I am, and gave me a kiss on the mouth.

Since that day, we started going out a lot on weekends, and after a while she became my girlfriend. We stayed together for 6 months because she was just living here for one semester. We're still friends though, and we speak regularly.

I don't know why I wanted to tell you guys this story. I really have no other friends to share this with, but I hope you enjoyed. And if you read this S, you should know that I miss you!

cool story bro, needs some dragons and shiet!

also, if S is that nice, go and find her, faggot!
And Sup Forums is always your friend, you can share anything here.
we'd just prefer it involved raunchy sexy times, for you know, detail brings the story to life.

>Isn't it better than a white girl dating a nig nog?
No it's exactly the same thing you retard