Are
Born
That
Way

IT'S
THE
CURRENT
YEAR

Because he's a creepy fuck with mommy issues.

I don't know if he's gay
but he literally hasn't experienced love before (sans his mom), so he doesn't know how to react to those fellings

something something jews something something

Because the only people watching are females?

Also Penguin is a cannibal, it's bait for whomever gets the first fellatio of doom.

>YOU KNOW WHAT THIS SHOW NEEDS?
>MORE FAGGOTS!

jews about every show

>the gay character is a murderous psychopath

works for me

>it adds nothing to the character

it's like they're trying to trigger straight white males into murdering everything

i want a traditional network less the fags and other cultural marxist shit.

I've always thought of the Penguin as an insecure manlet. Definitely not an eccentric gay dude. But then, I've never actually read any comics with the Penguin as the main villain.

he never seemed all that straight to begin with.
he said he never even raped anyone

The actor is gay in real life.

great, just ruin everything senpai

he's not, but he will need a reason to go full reclusesive bird lover when Nigma backstabs him.

>Because the only people watching are females?
This is the only antinumale capeshit show on tv you fuck. Ass and titties every other scene.

What happened?

He was always gay, I'm sorry you're too retarded to see it.

Penguin literally tried to tell Eddie that he loved him and he was his soulmate and he was the one person destined to spend the rest of his life with him

But all day Eddie kept stopping him from doing it because he was busy, then Penguin invited him to dinner and Eddie never showed up.

>now

Kek, are you some sheltered dweeb from a flyover state? Robin Taylor is a massive faggot. He's a good actor but not so good as to hide his uber gayness. They might as well make the character gay too

So that means they have to force gay propaganda into everything he's in?

>Ass and titties every other scene.
yeah not really tho, or at all

It makes sense to me. Penguin can never have anything nice, they would never betray each other, so this is how to destroy their relationship. Also like others have said he's not really gay, he's just fucked up and confused since he's never had a true friend.

>Sup Forums memes everywhere

Damn, Sup Forums really went downhill.

they should make selina gay with ivy and barbara and there be some love triangle where ivy and barbara fight each other to be selina's sex partner and vagina pleasurer and whatever

t. faggot

Who says he's gay?

The Penguin doesn't seem like a very positive character

He's not gay, it's bro-love. There's a difference between being a fag and just sucking off your best bro because he's such a cool guy.

Is this the best decision the show has made?
also
>he posts this in literally every gotham thread
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously

>changing a loli godess into a titcow

Nah, fuck that. She's old and washed up now.

You must be retarded if you look at a guy like that and don't immediately think homo

>The Penguin doesn't seem like a very positive character
He actually seems like a tremendously positive character on Gotham. As far as I can tell he's been the deuteragonist with Gordon from the very first episode.

pedo pls

>character basically steals Trump's persona and slogan
>writers make him gay
really fires up those neurons

>character basically steals Trump's persona and slogan
>he's a ruthless killer and corrupt mobster that also legitimately cares about helping out the little guy and making the city streets safe
???

nigma is going to kill that girl and end up locked up again. fish returning is what will destroy him

I do not get why everyone is assuming that the penguin is gay, he has never self-identified as such.

The only gay person in this thread is you, OP.

>it's a barbara feet episode

>its a best waifu is back episode

the only positive to her character is that it means Barbara goes lesbian

>he thinks its one person