I adopted a baby monkey after I found him on the side of the road next to his mother's lifeless body...

I adopted a baby monkey after I found him on the side of the road next to his mother's lifeless body. The baby didn't know what to do and was sad and crying so I decided to take him with me and help raise him. So I decided to daily post a YouTube video of our baby monkey so everyone can see him. Here's my YouTube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jZ-9CFQD1inehrhYcIg

>to his mother's lifeless bod
and you had nothing to do with this?

My advice: shave it and train it as your new sexdoll.

no dude. she got hit by a motorcycle or something

However

Make the monkey your new honkey

u sick motherfucker

how about i blast you with my 357 hand cannon?

Nice job, you are a good man!

feed it with your sperm and his mother's rotten flesh until it becomes a cum-adict.

how about i slice your throat open and then stick a burning hot iron pipe into your neck?

Train hin to Do thus with you

As a black gentleman, do people ever mistake the monkey as your child?

jesus WTF?????????

/thread

Enjoy your Ebola

Picture of OP and his 'pet' monkey.

suck it cunt

gay

I hope your monkey gives you aids and eats your face

how about i blast a hole in you with my shotgun?

you done good, based user.

Is pasta

i am the OP fago

do you ever spank your monkey

you baby bitch

OH GOD, NNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What species?

Call it tyrone and train it to only answer to that name

Pig tail macaque

op is poo in loo
release the monkey to nature or local authorities, don't keep him chained and try to profit from it through patreon

Hope he rips your face apart.

Suck my ass you racist fucking American. How about you assholes stop bombing the rest of the world? America is the number 1 terrorist state in the world. Burn in hell you demon!

Learn to poo in loo pajeet. How does it feel knowing you will never fuck a white woman and will have to settle for fat, hairy, smelly Pajeeta? I bet you're jealous.

Post on /an/, you'll get betater responses.