Thinking about buying a prositute

Thinking about buying a prositute

Have you ever? Suggestions, do it or don't do it?

>buying a prositute

You rent hoes. You don't buy them until you marry them.

>buying a prositute
>buying

wat is app user

age? virgin? location?

Don't bother wasting your $.

dont wear condom!

how do you buy one?

Every prostitute has a chip reader stored in their anus. Simply insert your card into the anus, wait until it clicks then you can remove your card and insert penis. Rather easy and time reducing.

Never.
I was offered by 2 mates a prositute in Amsterdam for my 21st birthday and I turned it down because I'm attractive enough to get sex without having paid for it.
I think paying for sex is fucking stupid, but I get how some people can get desperate enough to do so.

Just get a blowjob from a good looking hooker. They give the best blowjobs anyways

Dubs of truth. Same for me bro. Could never fathom the concept of paying for something I can easily get for free. Just takes a shred of effort, and is much better than banging some unenthusiastic gape whore

Look if it's been awhile go for it rent some mouth pussy and ass just don't do it every week or some shit it adds up.

Buy a bj

Sometimes it's just nice not having to pretend to care. I mean I can get girls if I try, but it's effort.

Some days I just want to go on with my day and not dedicate it to a girl. Like I want to go for a jog, fuck a girl, then play games.

Most girls will not let you stop by for 15 mins and leave. Even FWB want you to chill or what not, but it's not show up and leave.

Im just sick of hunting girls. That's why sometimes I recommend hooker's

I got a hooker when i was 18, on a skiing trip to austria. Later i got one when i was out drinking, and went to a stripclub, i was shitfaced and cant remember what she looked like, but i remember she had a 8 yo kid in the next room (I first noticed this when i was leaving).
it's not worth it if you are drunk

It's not worth it in general. But sometimes it's a good idea

Nice dubsAnd you 2 in a row checked