why

*deletes music*

what do u do when lights go out

i relate

You're preaching to the quire.

>quire
oh, laddy....

Same...

Sup Forums is the only reason I haven't killed myself yet. I don't enjoy music much anymore

Visiting the astral is proof of life outside of our existence, but when you think about it, although anything is possible in the astral it completely voids the feeling we get from music. Because, having an endless possibility of music means that there is no actual experience or emotion when you hear it outside of your actual life, because you can hear every possible thing. In life, music is what we hear since we a born, and we feel it deeply within us. It is something special that is exclusive to life. If the astral dimensions are truly what is life after death, then dying would not bring back what we feel with music. We should cherish this beautiful phenomena that we call music.

holy kek

same. I track new releases for the year in a big spreadsheet and make myself promise to keep going until the next set of album releases every Friday.
it's worked so far

>'Preaching to the choir' (also sometimes spelled quire) is of US origin. It clearly refers to the pointlessness of a preacher attempting to convert those who, by their presence in church, have already demonstrated their faith.
>(also sometimes spelled quire)
>spelled quire

yea whenever i'm seriously considering it i just remind myself that if i do kms i'll never hear the next aphex twin record etc

Please dont

>pretending to care

people like this are the reason why a lot of people wanna kill themselves

That's how it starts

>tfw no girlfreind
Is their any point in living anymore?

There's no point in being unhappy

We know, Alex Calder. We know.

Thought it was somebody else. Idk alex

Kys fag

I can't fathom suicide no matter how hard I try, I can understand wanting to disappear permanently or wanting everything around you to go up in flames, but killing myself is always going too far.

Rude

holy fuck user you just blew my brainlet self away my perspective has changed

there's no point in being happy either.

Hanging yourself is lame i want to break my neck doing motocross!! fuck year

I'm drunk alone on saturday night having spent an evening at work watching happy couples buy booze for their nights out. What music should I listen to? I'm depressed as fuck so go as sad as I can handle

i wanna take a bullet for my nigga

>nihilism uwu
who cares, make your own meaning and all that shit mate

Shut up, If he's going to do it I want to be part of the reason

youtube.com/watch?v=crblDrrcunQ

Squots

I'm not dfar in buyt im enjoying this. thank you user

that was the point.

Music has both kept me from doing the deed, but also has put me in a state of emotional distress. like drugs

yah cuz suicide is like leaving a DotA game before it ends. makes it less fun for the rest of us

youtube.com/watch?v=zI5S1vznX2A

Maybe this will cure you: youtu.be/miomuSGoPzI

woah

word

music is my lyfe

With this and trips in the other thread, he will surely die.

People who say they want to kill themselves but don't follow through are just doing it for attention. Despicable. Put up or shut up.

They think about it. If they're your friends and you'd rather not live in a world without them, it helps to care.

My point is if they really wanted to kill themselves they'd do it immediately, not hem and haw and try to look cool online for being depressed. When I tried to kill myself I did it fairly quickly, didn't go around boo-hooing about it.

yea

>literally bragging about the fact that you tried to kill yourself faster than an average person

wew

you should try killing yourself again (and actually succeed this time)

Oh, that was years ago, almost 7 in fact, and I'm much happier now and have no desire to do it again.

My point is if you really wanted to kill yourself you would have actually done it, not hem and haw and try to look cool online for attempting.

a cocktail of prescription drugs and alcohol can make you say and/or do irrational things

google.com/search?q=DSBM&oq=DSBM