What makes Sup Forums very uncomfortable?

what makes Sup Forums very uncomfortable?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5895892/
youtube.com/watch?v=hS_aMAlAaeU
deseretnews.com/article/705347362/Man-trapped-in-Utah-Countys-Nutty-Putty-cave-dies.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutty_Putty_Cave
archive.sltrib.com/article.php?id=50073473&itype=cmsid
heraldextra.com/news/local/nutty-putty-cave-will-be-permanently-sealed-with-body-inside/article_adf246d0-cfc9-5ea3-93e4-a809010f7d1c.html
youtu.be/MVrITPNHgcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats a lot of info there but nothing on the outcome
I will not google anything!!

He died and they sealed the cave with his body still inside it.

If I was in that situation I would say "fuck it, break my legs, just get me out"

Nice. Been trapped before, nor a good feeling.

Sitting at home being depressed

That sucks, I never heard of the incident

lag
low sim speed
pain
people being retarded

>guystuckincaveasitfillswithwater.gif

They made a movie about it

imdb.com/title/tt5895892/

Yeah. Fuck that shit. There is no way in HELL.

What the fuck is wrong with people who would do this stuff?!!?

Thx reminds me of 127 hours

You do it until its too late.

youtube.com/watch?v=hS_aMAlAaeU

Skinwalkers and other unnatural creatures. Been camping a million times through my life and live on a large plot of land and hunt a lot, but I won't fuck around when weird shit starts happening

he did die in the cave
easy Google find

deseretnews.com/article/705347362/Man-trapped-in-Utah-Countys-Nutty-Putty-cave-dies.html

that’s some /x/-tier bullshit

yeah, that's what I said

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutty_Putty_Cave

archive.sltrib.com/article.php?id=50073473&itype=cmsid

heraldextra.com/news/local/nutty-putty-cave-will-be-permanently-sealed-with-body-inside/article_adf246d0-cfc9-5ea3-93e4-a809010f7d1c.html

Politics. Because every single political person I have ever come across seems to be driven by some kind of trauma or mental illness. It's like they can't let go of something that they personally find offensive, when all they seem to do themselves is offend other people and provoke them.

The latest trend of this black and white thinking of "left and right" are a perfect example of how small-minded people tend to get in terms of politics. Everything's either a "YES" or a "NO". People act like computers; programmed to think about everything as binary. A 1 or a 0. Both meaningless existences, since they both miss everything between the 1 and the 0. The infinite amount of numbers between the two.

Political people are fanatic. They are immune to reasoning and actual conversation. They live in their tiny bubbles, where they credit themselves more than they actually deserve. They treat politics like a religion. I don't actually wonder why. The TV and radio, both constantly putting things into people's heads, while there's only so little information they can actually obtain.

In terms of evolution, our race is still far from completion. I'd rather pursue the world of intellectual and scientific relations than some silly dreams about gods, ghosts and goblins. And this doesn't come from a man of science. This comes from an artist.

As I myself admire people like Leonardo da Vinci, Anthony de Mello, Archimedes, various philosophic teachers around the world, Albert Einstein, Martin Luther King and so on, I simply cannot understand why the election in the United States even went to such levels of mass hypnosis that they LITERALLY argued about which of the two pathological liar and mental ward patient would be the BEST candidate for a president. Neither of them shouldn't be even in the top million for the position.

They simply do not qualify. I think even Obama BARELY qualified, as even he sold out the people to corporations. There's no denying that even in the present case.

I'll admit there is a lot of sp00py bullshit on /x/, but out in the world there are a lot of unnatural things with no real explanation. I've had my fair share of paranormie jacktivity and can attest to a fair few things having the possibility of happening

not pools and shit but anything 5+ meters deep is too deep for me

this
was spelunking and went into a tunnel system much like the one dude got trapped in. Basically arms tucked tight to your sides and inching forward like a fucking worm to get through it
One of the few moments in my life i felt panic and claustrophobia. The cave reached a dead end and was stuck inching my way backwards through it for like 3-4 hours trying to stay calm while freaking out on the inside sure I was gonna die in there.

hi (((Goldberg)))

What I mean to say, that when I'm voting for the president of 5,5 million people in Finland, that's a very though and serious decision.

What you're doing in America though... It's the same that some of my country men still do, affected by your media and politics. They run around like headless chicken and get offended by everything they disagree about. If you try to carefully explain the subject to them they act like children and shut their ears and go "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

Political people that know absolutely nothing about anything are dangerous morons that completely derail the society in their self righteous chase of a dystopia or in worst case making real their narcissistic utopia with their absolute and definitive world view, that matters as much as a horses ass.

The girl was more cringy than Rishik. Her FB response was straight up manipulation. I bet she spent conversations with him leading him on. The BF's account was the bullshit she fed him to make Rishik sound crazy, despite constantly hanging out/going out/talking to him.

nopenopenope

maybe but i believe everything has a rational explanation and nothing can operate outside the laws of physics
we just haven’t discovered the answer yet

sweaty palms reading this. god dam user

Talking to womens

Greatest fear is dying and being reincarnated as a monkey

A number of things, really. To name a few:
>people who spit indoors
>people who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom
I don't care how clean your think your dick is. Wash them.
>black ice
>when people mock me for my interests and hobbies
>when people mock said interests and hobbies themselves
>human contact
>making eye-contact with women
>when I see people who likely ripped on nerds/otaku/weebs growing up, all of a sudden claim to love anime, pokemon, etc
>'cosplaying' women on Patreon

fuck man, reading this made my heart race.

yeah nothing compared to the feeling of being stuck in there, one of the worst moments of my life
but the relief when i finally had enough room to turn around and crawl forward, then the relief i got when i finally pulled my self out of the small tunnel system and into the main cave system, like nothing else I had experienced up until then.
Still nothing I'm sure when compared to other anons experiences, was only in that tunnel system for like 7-8 hours, but still stuck with me seeing first hand just how easily it could all end.

The fuck are you blabbering about? If anything, I'm the one here that was in the first Habbo Hotel raid. Pool's closed motherfucker. You think I have any interest in provoking some kind of SJW war on an army of teenage trolls?

O lawdy lawds, look at another Trump fanatic offended when someone tells that the man's a fucking moron. He understands nothing about science, as proven by himself. The guy talks much, acts charming, but blabbers complete nonsense that provokes people to either be against him or root him. The basic tactic all celebrities use. Read about it.

I was just expressing what I feel anxious about. But hence I assure you that I am a white guy with a mustache, not some bimbo with fake tits.

A.U.T.I.S.M.

Just don't touch me or my things, please.

Nope. Just anxiety and mild depression, you lil' cuck. Fuck you, you waste of air.

>imdb.com/title/tt5895892/
what is this shit?
How can people find it enjoyable to crawl through tight spaces...
Some kind of Freudian shit where they actually want to get back to mothers womb?

W O U L D
H
Y O U

People stuck in caves is how super heroes are created. Everything will be fine.

Tis true user those sweet smelling devils make me uncomfortable

Earthquakes

If I had a massive fortune I would literally become Batman for the rest of my life. Living in a cave with a computer and a butler. Solving crimes and handing justice dressed in a fucking cape like a fucking douche that I am.

Fuck yeah.

open picture in new tab retard

god they're pathetic. They're literally consumed but how to piss off ppl they disagree. Meanwhile a few chanfags agrue a bit and forget the retards even exist. Who gives a shit, they're meaningless

I wouldn't solve a goddamn thing but I might murder shitty ppl and just pay my way out of trouble.

i'll just leave this here

fucking flashbacks looking at that, half are pretty roomy compared but the other half, nail right on the head, just enough for shoulder room and thats it.
The tunnel system I got stuck in was actually undiscovered, that was part of the reason i was exploring it. They actually gave me some stupid fucking plaque and a certificate for finding it after i made my way out and informed them about the tunnel system, if i didn't make it out they wouldn't have known i was even there.
I think part of what drives people to explore them is that urge to discover things, to find what is at the end of the rope, to be the first to see the end of the tunnel or be the first to plant the flag at the top of the mountain. Ya know what i mean? I feel like that is a major part of why they do it, that is what drove me to keep going further even though i could literally see the walls closing in around me. Hoping that just around the corner it opens up, but it almost never does.

>Hello, Rishik

Only white people do crazy shit like this god damn

>People stuck in caves is how super heroes are created.

free diving freaks me out

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Painu vittuun homo, ketään ei kiinnosta itkus

I won't pretend I have a 'fear' of holes but this still grosses me out. Also, yes we've all seen the body parts with the holes.

Ya man, i now know what you mean by it and how you might feel but i still don't get it.
It this crawling and exploring tunnels popular? I mean is this worth risking your life doing it? Struggling in dark and damp environment just to see where it takes you and if you are the first one. Reward seems so small and risk just fucking up and dying a horrible way so big.
I get tho the feeling where you described what went through your mind, when you were almost stuck. I can relieve it in my mind and i can only imagine that feeling when you got free and escaped... blows my mind just thinking about it.

These fuckers. Tropical stinging centipedes.

Touching my own bellybutton or having jabbed by something is uncomfortable enough to make me convulse. It's just wrong. So, so wrong.

The fuck is that

fuck, we get those in texas.

Seed pod, maybe from a lotus plant

Weeaboos. It's one thing to like anime or w/e, but to be an insufferable twat is a whole 'nothier thing entirely.

There is a variety in Indonesia that has legit killed kids. Polar bears are scary too

Fuck dying like that, I'd have them blow me out with dynamite before letting the cave consume me.

Oh trust me bro I don't assume I know why they do it either, that was just the type of things going in my mind while trying to explore it, once i got pretty far in, the fear and worry started to set in, when i hit that dead end any hope or excitement I had completely vanished, i was left alone, in a cold and damp tunnel just big for me to fit in shoulder to shoulder, scared that I was gonna die in there. I spent a good like 20-30 minutes freaking out, trying to regain control of my emotions, slow my breathing, then form a plan of getting back out. It is the only reason I can come up with for what drives people to do it again and again besides the adrenaline rush when you finally get out and feel like you literally just saved your own life. Honestly I don't get it, that was the last time I ever went spelunking or cave diving, haven't gone back into a tunnel system since.

>mfw my name is John Jones.

are you my wife?

White people do this shit but still cross the road if they see a black person

Does she hate it too? None of friends or gfs get it. They'll even poke their own to fuck with me. It works. I can't watch that scene in the matrix with the fucking bug going into the naval

I remember this one. "After failing to get him out, his friends sat down and prayed before calling the emergency service."

Makes me want to kill people.

it's a reference to trypophobia
probably one of the few phobias that almost everyone on the planet experiences.
Images putting those holes over human body parts causes the mind to become extremely uncomfortable trying to make sense of it.

Still less risky

They're as natural as you or I, user.

Injuries involving fingernails, fingers, teeth, eyes, knees. Jesus fuck, I wince just thinking about it

i torture her all the time by poking her belly button and watching her squirm while she tries to stop me
she thinks it feels weird.
Think it has to do with feeling someone poking and rubbing the organs just beneath it, but I don't know for sure I just like watching her squirm.

shit replied to myself kek
see yeah she hates it
she can watch it happening, but can't stand it happening to her.

When I sit down and my jeans pinch one of my balls. That makes me very uncomfortable.

What about when you go to sit down on a wooden or hard chair or bench and accidentally sit on one of your balls?

>the man's a fucking moron
Another brainlet victim of old media propaganda. Get with the times m8.

>provokes people to either be against him or root him
>that's why i'm against him
Utter brainlet lmao. You realize the surface-tier bait and yet still fall for it? That's a new level of lack of self-awareness.

You just made my fucking spine hurt. Stahp.

Oops...I meant you, nigger.

I may be a little neurotic about it. As a kid I imagined a knife ripping up through my mattress and straight into my bellybutton while sleeping on my stomach. That imagine never left me and I sleep with a hand covering it now.

Is this somehow related to a dislike of seeing certain patterns of holes, generally? I know someone who freaks out if, e.g. I roll up a pancake with lots of tiny holes and the filling seeps out from every hole.

This image. Idk what it is, but it makes me skin crawl.

youtu.be/MVrITPNHgcg

not even trying to be a dick but i honestly think nobody gives a shit about you or your wife

you deserve to die if you are dumb enough to do things like this

>move into this old two story house when I was 10
>sleep upstairs parents downstairs
>there are 4 rooms upstairs
>hear foot steps in the night up and down the stairs
>one time saw a basketball get thrown down the stars at 2 am in the morning
>one night I closed my eyes and herd what sounded like growling
>felt like a German Shepard was beside my bed growling in my face
>too afraid to open my eyes
>felt like if i opened my eyes id see a monstrous dog standing there with its teeth bared in my face
>this went on for a few nights
>always happened after midnight sometime
>though I was losing it
>one night Im trying to sleep
>close my eyes and very loudly as if someone had leaned down and talked into my ear
>" YOU BETTER RUN OR THEY ARE GOING TO GRAB YOU "
>screamed jumped up of of my bed so hard my head hit the ceiling
>basically fell down the stairs trying to run
>run to parents
>my dad is brave and he goes up there with a bat and spends 15 minutes checking the rooms
>he comes back and said that all the doors were open and there was a wet spot in each corner of of each room even the bathroom
>he said it smelled like pee or ammonia
>slept on their bedroom floor for the next two weeks until we got a hotel room and moved away

Was never afraid of the dark before that, now im 28 married with a baby, and never had that stuff happen to me again, but I still turn on all the lamps before I go to bed.

Great scene from a great anime

i could have got this dude out with a hand grinder and a long extension cord in less than 26 hours. idk what these fucking "rescuers" train on but they are some ineffective pieces of shit.

>guy is trapped in rock
>"hey we should pull on his legs with a rope"
>"yeah that should work let's do it"

Imagining I'm rubbing my front teeth against a terracota pot.

>for some reason you dislocate your whole thigh bone from your hip
>people around you try to push your leg back into position
>meanwhile one of your testicles moves to the joint where your leg is supposed to be
>your leg pops back into its socket with your ball in between

bonus points if you dislocated your leg by kicking a wall with a toothpick under your toenail

wheres the rest???

Niggers