How much adderall do I need for 2 hours of studying if I'm 55 kg

How much adderall do I need for 2 hours of studying if I'm 55 kg

22g should do the trick. Just make sure not to take any more for 48 hrs.

You need a sandwhich and deadlifts. 55kg wth

What how many lbs?

Doesn't matter how much you take its, going to be at least 6-8 hours before the effects start to wear off. If you haven't taken it in a while id say 20mg

30mg but crush that shit

121lbs

If it’s instant release you should start with 10mg, should be good for your body weight.

id say put 30 mg up your ass

That’s what I took when I weighed 121.

im 124lbs and even at my weight anything lower than 15mg wont have any effect for me.

Nevermind about 30mg that's too much for 121 lbs. Take 10-15mg, instant release

Like user said even instant release is going to last 4-5 hrs. I sudgest using the extra time to jerk off. Not being mean, jerking on stimulants is fun.

I an the op and is going to take 10mg but xr or rx or ir

10 pounds

But you have a tolerance by now right. First time taking stimulants it’s always best to go a little under. Still be able to study well, without the first time panic.

I took 100mg of vyv yesterday about 11 or 12, and I'm just now starting to lose my tweak. Lasted longer than meth.

Forgot to mention, I weigh around 125 to 130.

Ir it’s faster acting and doesn’t last for 8-10hrs like xr

It will be my first time yeah.

10mg IR/ER

Adderall tolerance/dosage has nothing to do with body weight.

Time to take another

Vyvanse is a prodrug of dexamphetamine that is slowly metabolized in the body, that's why.

If you need aderall for your studying, studying is not your business

Yea, it's all about tolerance. I'm 135 lbs, but don't do it often, so 10mg is plenty for me. I have a friend who is about the same weight, who would be tweaking way too hard if he took more than 5 mg, and another friend who's just 10 lbs heavier, who needs at least 30 to get a good study session on. Start with 10, and go from there.

Down it all with a litre of black coffee, post results.

>kg
>Subhuman non-American piece of shit detected
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD EUROCUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY FUCKO! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS BANNING ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS AND COMMIT ACTS OF IMMIGRATION TERRORISM! FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE COUNTRY'S CYBERSPACE AND STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES!

Medfag here. One 25 mg capsule will suffice. Anything more would be counterproductive. Take 1 pill, wait about 30 mins and then focus on the work and you will be done before you know it.

This is true

I recently took a month off from takign it and still then 10mg is nothing.

And you'll prob clean and redecorate your room afterwards.

For most stable and predictably effective results, follow this formula:

Dose = 0.3-0.5mg x Your weight in KG

....For recommended results, follow my personal favorite, 0.7-0.9mg x KG

NOTE: This is following a formula for ORAL administration of INSTANT RELEASE 3:1 d/1-amph, USP grade.

If you find that you have dosed too high (I guess this is possible), dose 0.5-1mg Alprazolam sublingual very carefully at max every 4-6 hrs. This is the master race formula. (High dose amphetamines with low dose benzos)

studying for 2hours
>needs adderall

jesus fuck, get some help

From what it seems OP for your weight, the general consensus here is 10-20mg. Id go with 15 and gauge your reaction to it for next time.

>only country in the world NOT using metrics as main measurements

enjoy choking in your bubble amerifag.

Yeah but you know what it’s like for them to kick in, your heart jack rabbits. For a first timer that will freak em out. That’s why I suddgest goin low first if he needs to study.

I recently started taking focalin XR, started off with 10MG, then 20, and a couple days ago I took 30MG. the next day I had skin rash on my belly and on my legs. I never had that before with anything under 30MG and I don't like the rebounds off ritalin or any other adhd drug. is there something to counter the skin rash?

Sounds weird but some times stimulants decrease thirst, leading to dry skin and dehydration.

Don't have any more. And I've been binging meth, add, and vyv for a week or so. Want to give my body a rest.
Yeah, I know. It took like 2 hours to START to kick for me.

>Not living in a real country like America
>using cuck 'measurements' that are actually bullshit and meaningless
>Not using the STANDARD system which is called so because it the the REAL STANDARD OF MEASUREMENT
>Being so jealous of Americans he can't stand it
Have fun being from a shithole country you faggot cuck. I will be here cleaning my guns and using REAL units of measure and writing my dates in the correct AMERICAN format.

>2018
>Even considering methylphenidate to be effective at anything other than sucking cocks

it works for me. just because you're an autistic spastic who needs heroin to go to the library and read a book doesn't mean that it's ineffective for the rest of the world. it works for my studies and that's everything I need from it.

>Methylphenidate
>works

>2 hours of studying
Highschool students shouldn't take drugs

where the fuck can I get some Adderall???

To be fair I'm in University but I also only study for about 2 hours a day. Any more than that and I just start daydreaming so it's not worth wasting more time studying as I won't remember anymore. Been working fine so far, In third year with a First so it's obviously not bad. Although I've never taken any study drugs so I don't know the actual effect they have.

meant to quote

Simple. Take exactly the amount prescribed to you by your physician. The pharmacy where you picked it up should have verified the dosage.

>22g
>don't take any more for 48hrs
My fucking sides

... or you could just suck it up and study sober, you pussy.

121 lbs and only 2 hours of studying? Anywhere from 10-20mg will do you solid. Id say 15 if you want to be sure youll feel it.