I bought the one on the right. 1.75L of pure alcohol

I bought the one on the right. 1.75L of pure alcohol.

Trips and I drink the whole thing within an hour.

I won't die will I? Just a bad hangover?

take a small handful of Tylenol if you do this.

it will help prevent the hangover.

Roll

Not that I have anything to live for. About to get evicted. Electric is going to get turned off tonight. I spent my last $40 on that bottle and 2 2L of coke.

roll

You won't be able to finish the bottle. If you're lucky, you'll start puking early on. Otherwise, you'll be dying before you get a quarter of it down.

do it

I thought tylenol is bad if you've been drinking. Like harder on the liver or something. I have some 10mg Oxy-Acetaminophen left over from my surgery a couple months ago. Like 6 of them. Shit tore my stomach up bad.

>90% av
>I won't die will I? Just a bad hangover?

A Mentality like that will definitely kill you

Forget the trips OP just drink it

Roll

I'm going to drink a glass of water now just to make sure I don't dehydrate if someone gets trips. Plus might as well have a shot of it.

Trips get

I'm going to mix a drink with some coke first. Beats diving right in.

That's like drinking 4 fifths of Jack Daniels. You will die of alcohol poisoning if you don't barf first. Good luck OP.

Roll

If you are a seasoned alcoholic who drinks a fifth to a half gal a day, there is a chance you will live but you will probably end up in the hospital after blacking out and doing a bunch of stupid shit. I killed one in an 8 hour span and didn’t require medical attention but I was the village idiot for 24 hours.

I've drank hard before. I drank a whole 5th of Jack in one night and had some beer.

Of course it is. That user is a troll that wants OP to literally kill himself. Don't be so naive. Also; if the user does "drink the whole thing" s/he will most certainly die of alcohol poisoning.

You're the coolest.

I drink a lot every day so see, I bet I could chug this shit like Shoenice and be aiight.

You might wanna hammer a bottle of Gatorade or aloe as well

pls

I take that back. I meant the one on the left. The one on the right is a lethal dose certainly.

Making a stiff one, brb. If the post stays alive I'll snap a proof pic.. of the proof.. haha zing! okay brb

Winrar

Trips

he threw up for hours and spent a week in the hospital after that stunt.

Reeeebola

They are both 190 proof

this is not risky at all. it is certain death if you dont puke. I dont care what you do, but you should be aware of the result.

The one on the right is bigger

If you drink that in an hour you are likely to get alcohol poisoning. If you are lucky you'll live and feel like shit for what will feel like eternity, if you are unlucky your body will succumb to the poisoning and you will die.

>being this new

Cool troll.

I call your bluff. Pic of the actual bottle you bought and a timestamp.

Depends on how you handle your alcohol. increase the time to 3 hours if your worried

just pour about 5 ounces into your anus OP

>timestamp

OP here. Just made a stiff drink.

Sure this won't kill me? I mean it looks like a lot... and it's 190 proof where I normally drink 80.

Sooo...

2 fl oz you good, but take it raw.

>pure alcohol
alrighty champ

drinking that bottle of water won't have much impact

If you actually managed to drink the whole thing without passing out, you'll actually definitely die.

I ain't makin a video of me pouring some out, to light it on fire, to prove it, then when some nigger gets trips they want another video of me proving it again and then drinking it. Fuck you. I ain't shoenice.

>right bottle
>no, left bottle
Post pic of right bottle

DRINK IT

To scared for everclear I see

retards spotted

It's the same proof faggot

The fuck are you on about? I said the bottle on the right. The 1.75L of Gem Clear. Nigger.

drink

Shoenice checking in. OP you'll definitely die.

Rolling for trips.

RIP in piece faggot.

Also please give me money and subscribe to my channel, it'll really help me out. Dollarshave Club! Use the couponcode SELLOUT

111 get

kek

It's pretty simple stuff, so it's 95 percent alcohol.
Your normal stuff is 40 percent alcohol, treat it like well it's 55 alcohol points stronger.

Not that it's double the strength, but it's double and 15 more.

It's not good stuff, it's either for bragging rights or cheaply made party drinks. Or for making shit. You'll get blacked-out easier, and your hangover will be that of well misery.

You will die after 0.5l

Be a real man OP and butt chug it.

It'll kill you. If you survive the alcohol poisoning (renal failure, possible heart attack), your gag reflexes will shut down and when your body tries to expel the cause, you'll asphyxiate on your vomit.

So...before you pass out, make sure you're on your side, pillows propped up in front and behind you to keep you on your side. Minimizes (but, doesn't eliminate) the risk.

Somebody post a good pic and I'll take a new screenshot to show that I'm still here waiting on trips. Show me some TIDDIES!

you will definitely die, if not from BAL then from choking on your own puke, or walking in front of a truck. honestly, i'm an alcoholic (a real one, not being cute) and my worst most insane blackout nights were everclear in my younger years. be careful bud.

kek fuck this faggot. you do know that he throws up that booze off camera right?

Yeah he ends his vids waaaahaaay too quick after a chug

for sure. he's a real scumbag

OP here, I personally like shoenice's videos. Here's a drink to ya!

It's actually like drinking two and a half bottles of whiskey. Whiskey is 80 proof, or 40% alcohol. Pure grain alcohol is usually 95% max, or 190 proof. 2.4x.

But that bottle on the right looks oversize too. You'd be drinking two and a half bottles OF THAT SIZE, so yeah. You're dead.

OP here again, no 10/10 tiddies?

You will be dead if you drink half that bottle in six hours. Dead before you get that far likely. Assuming you are male, 21, and about 200 lbs.

If you are a manlet, you'll die sooner.

Drink at least half of it. Do it fast though

shoenice here, well basically....

Pretty sure I can actually the whole thing

Don't do it.
You'll either die, or be very fucking ill for a very long time... the kind of ill where you'll literally wish you were dead.

roll

Wouldn't it be ironic if the trips came in as someone says don't do it.

Trips for "don't do it."

He'll almost certainly die. Chugging 2 handles of vodka? Yea bro alcohol poisoning. I still think you should do it op, you're an idiot and a faggot and should be removed from the gene pool.

Besides, you can try and you'll be about 10% thru and puss out or puke

Roll

roll for don't do it

Checked

Don't do it

D

Do it fag, post video of you throwing up afterwards.

What's the big deal isn't that stuff just like cheap svedka?

Ummm NO.

See:

You will die, user. Don't drink it, that's not what pure alcohol is made for, dummy.

OP here. Just took a shot. Went down hard. I think I could make myself chug it though,.

Goodbye user

Missed. ReRoll

That's a no for me. Don't do it.

Rolling

Dude, your throat will be fucked and you will die for sure.

I hate puking so when someone gets trips, I'm holding that shit in. I like shoenice, don't know if he pukes up that stuff in the end or not but I know I won't.

Fuck.

do it faggot
CHECKEM

You will so die.

>5554
you had ONE FUCKING JOB

Satan trips get

Fuck man, my bad!

1.5L of 95% alcohol. Just like 3 litres of 47.5% vodka. It won't kill you but you'll have alcohol poisoning or your body will just throw most of it up.

OP here. Rollin for myself.

I'm gonna go with DO IT!

Dumbass

Roll

You shouldn't fuck around with that 70+ ABV stuff. It's not big and it's not clever. It's simply unfit for human consumption in its current, undiluted state.