4 or 6 decides

4 or 6 decides.

>related

Sharpie in the pooper

Listen here brah. I ain't one of them douschebags who will treat you like shit. I'm a NICE GUY and NICE GUYS like me demand respect from ugly trolls like you. You're lucky I'm even talking to you, ugly cunt. Go chase fuckboys the rest of your life, I can sleep happy knowing that my future wife will be treated like a princess and with the utmost respect

So you like it rough, eh?

Rolling for this again

kek, roll

how long have you been a hipster?

NIGGER PLEASE rioll

im 12, what is this?

let's go

motherfuck. This is going to happen

reroll

we even got dubs. deliver OP

OP better deliver

Almost regret coming to you guys. nah

lel

ITS A TRAP

Dude that fag didn't even have a 4 or a 6...

Oh and you better write that in aswell

It was rolled you fag

While we wait. heres another.

they re-rolled it. You must be new

someone rolled for it, and rolled a 4. great job.

How big are them titties

I thought re-rolls were off, shit

OH BOY, I just want to lay you down, put a pillow under your back and consummate our love in missionary with the sole purpose of impregnating you

What are you going to say when I make you breakfast in bed

Re-roll for this

Reroll

Re-roll

Listen here sweet tits
The only things i want to fuck are body pillows and anime characters

Rolerino

Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. That decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with each generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human female. Women are like a plague. They don’t deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such.

Agree?

>What are you going to say when I make you breakfast in bed

that's pretty good.

Right on time.

reroll

Roll

Respect for women has been in my lineage for thousands of millennia. My caveman ancestors respected women every single day. They were shamed for this My great great grand father, Sir Respeck Bitchez IV, was the one to originally coin the term "nice guys finish last". To this day my respect for women has caused massive issues in my life, and I plan to become the next Elliott Rodger.

Weird glasses. Tell her that she would be hotter with smaller glasses.

I'm sorry, I lost my cool, listen. Wanna add me on snap? Maybe we can go out for coffee sometime

again

A guy got a 4 before.

rollerino

glad you came to your senses, now fuck off

Not following autistic rolls.

>inb4opisafag

Oh! You look like the type of girl that's ito rape roleplay! So... maybe wanna come over sometime to stick a fallace shaped object into my asshole while i roll on the ground and pretend i'm a wounded soldier just recently shot by the german army?

Post op Michael Jackson.

Op pls

it's phallus, you mong. also winner

I wanna shoot my load all over your stupid glasses

This

KEK

Abbreviations to shit in her writing. Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Anyone who can't be sincere enough to just write the full words is a cunt

While we wait. Theres this whale, not sure if she speaks English.

Yo quiero taco bell

wew lad that's a hamplanet

On a scale of 1 to 2 what type of diabetes do you have

Sorry for bothering you, but could you please send me some pics of your tits? You can hide your face if you want, though I would prefer with face.

Sorry but whaling is illegal where I live

>Sorry but whaling is illegal where I live

She is really going for it lads.

My name is Pradeep show bobs and vegena, greetings from india

Oh man, I've been to Ancash before, every single girl there was below 4/10.

Do you like golden showers?

>I just want to lay you down, put a pillow under your back and consummate our love in missionary with the sole purpose of impregnating you
I just want to lay you down, put a pillow under your back and consummate our love in missionary with the sole purpose of impregnating you

winner

Kek deliver, faggot

RE ROLL

>probs not a kink u should assume anyone....
I don't speak bitch and can't decipher this, can someone explain what this means?

come on. all im asking for is for you to put your fist in my ass and film it

kek

I can do alright in a normal convo. I can get you laid.

I've done alright with girls but I'm not all that good looking. I'd kill it if I had good looks.

wasnt a roll.

It ended in a 6, no roll needed

Re-tard, i mean re-roll

Rolling for this:
hola....eres linda ,me gusta como eres de pervertida...jeje n.n ,es genial que te guste el anime , yo soy otaku :3 ,la verded tambien soy pervertido....u///u, me gustaria hablar algn dia contigo ,en verdad me gustas...y...y..me gustaria ser tu sempai..!!! >w< pero si estas deacuerdo, si te gustaria hablar conmigo ,o tener una comversacion ,siempre puedes decirme nwn ,espero que leas mis palabras y que podamos llegar a hablarnos t-te quiero......adios gatita n.n

word? add me on snap. ccjg028

Roll

This.

Rollercoaster

rollem

Got a 4. Post it OP

>I just want to lay you down, put a pillow under your back and consummate our love in missionary with the sole purpose of impregnating you

She for sure doesnt speak english.
And yes Ancash girls are all busted.

bump.

She didn't posted nothing?

keep this shit alive

>Jajajaja

God i fucking hate peruvians and their infestation of NA dota servers

Suck my peepee plz

Maybe you shouldn't play a faggot ass game.

The Standard Gravure shooting occurred on September 14, 1989, in Louisville, Kentucky, when Joseph T. Wesbecker, a 47-year-old pressman, killed eight people and injured twelve at his former workplace, Standard Gravure, before committing suicide. The shooting is the deadliest mass shooting in Kentucky's history, and one of the 30 most deadly mass shootings in US history. The murders resulted in a high-profile lawsuit against Eli Lilly and Company, manufacturers of the antidepressant drug Prozac, which Wesbecker had begun using during the month prior to his shooting rampage.

Bump

What app is this?