Why are you voting Trump?

I'm voting Trump because I want to be able to shoot myself with a fully automatic rifle.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then you're one dumb motherfucker.

Because I want a job.

If trump would legalize building a full auto as an nfa weapon I'd be so happy

These two.

Really, he's pretty shitty otherwise.

I wasnt that big a fan of Trump until he triggered everyone causing, uknowable levels of butthurt among all the major power players around.

anyone pissing off this many people has my vote.

All trumphuggers are, or should be, allowed to shoot themselves in the head. They deserve it.

I now #TouchMyJohnsonAtNight

I'm voting for Trump because we need a hard turn right to correct our current political trajectory in this country.

fully automatic rifles are already legal though

just extremely expensive

Sadly, he doesn't have a great history of 2nd Amendment support.

I suspect he'll simply pander while and office and be reactive to highly sensationalized shootings, but do nothing pro-2nd.

Because I want mexican fucking shits out of my country.

I also hate PC culture and the current way our country is moving.

Just as long as you vote for Trump

>16 years ago
a lot can happen to change someones mind in 16 years. friendo

trump has no tax plan. He says he wants to close loop holes. What loop holes does he want to close?

Are you for real? To expand, I want him for pres because; job security, border security, end common core, end Obama care, strengthen our military, take care of our veterans, have someone intelligent negotiate our trade deals for once, and lower taxes.

A hillary presidency will endanger millions with her recklessness like complete open borders, cleaning out our manufacturing with Trans Pacific Partnership, does want us to have renewable food or energy sources, and wants to abolish pur 2nd amendment.

Trump is a bonified winner, will not take shit from anyone. He has proven this his entire life and the last 9 months of his politicial campaign. He is the last true American hero.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

literally why are anti-trumps so fucking ignorant

Brain washed by media and social media 100%

cause I'm not an idiot, a cuck, or a SJW

its really that simple

He was just endorsed by the NRA earlier than any other candidate in history. So yeah, fuck off.

>July 2, 2000
Conservashits, everyone.

He was a Democrat as late as 2009.

Earliest pro-gun statements were in 2011 while he was pandering for CPAC.

He's an old man. You don't change your stripes that late in life, especially a New York progressive type.

You're all gullible fools.

I now #clitmissile

>le giant conspiracy maymay

does it honestly make you feel better when you assume everything is a part of some shadowy Jewish master plan?

The Jews aren't making people so desperate they follow the first cult of personality to come along telling them what they want to hear.

That's on you guys.

Donald is going to light his daughter on fire?

if you didnt read the book get the fuck out

Stannis is the one true and rightful king, the single most just and honorable man in the 7 kingdoms outside of Selmy and Ned Stark.

Fuck right off.