The Gaslamp Killer

>The Gaslamp Killer
More like "The Gaslighting Rapist"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chelseaelaynne/status/918659660328058880
twitter.com/chelseaelaynne/status/918694338351194114
twitter.com/GASLAMPKILLER/status/918873821691576321
twitter.com/LOWENDTHEORY/status/918918998200221696
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/24/woman-jailed-10-years-false-rape-claims-jemma-beale
nationalreview.com/article/450154/columbia-university-mattress-girl-emmas-sulkowicz-paul-nungesser-lawsuit-rape-accusation-exonerated
nytimes.com/2017/06/13/business/media/rape-uva-rolling-stone-frat.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-10937613
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Gaslit Kike

friendly reminder that the girl who accused GLK of raping her (with absolutely zero proof) posted this on instagram a day after it supposedly happened. she's also a social media "expert" who literally gets paid for her work to go viral.

GLK could well be guilty, but using the court of twitter to judge, jury and execute someones character and career is wrong. due process is there to protect everyone involved. facts > feelings.

hi, will. how's that victim-blaming working out for ya?

tweet from the girl
twitter.com/chelseaelaynne/status/918659660328058880

twitter.com/chelseaelaynne/status/918694338351194114

GLK response
twitter.com/GASLAMPKILLER/status/918873821691576321

Low End Theory drops GLK
twitter.com/LOWENDTHEORY/status/918918998200221696

>facts > feelings
how about the fact that its really fucking common for rape victims to completely supress their experience and act like absolutely nothing happened

lol, i just prefer proof and actual evidence if you're going to ruin someones life and career.

so she stayed at the hotel to go swimming the next day? this is getting real weird.

Fly lo rape controversy when?

so she was so traumatized that she carried on as if it was normal because of the shame she felt, even to the level of overcompensating and pretending to be happy and normal? this is getting real typical.

damn...

I simply do not feel GLK is capable of this sort of thing. I hate to be "that" person, but I'm calling bullshit on this.

doesn't matter. if you're going to accuse someone of rape and destroy their life, then you better have some fucking evidence to back it up, beyond a tweet storm about your feelings.

>victim-blaming

t. nu-male

don't forget sharing her pics on instagram, all happy and smiling, farming those likes

it's the traditional remedy for drug-fueled rapes of you and your friend after all.

Is there any evidence whatsoever? I'm not seeing any.

none, but apparently that doesn't matter and it's all fine and dandy to completely destroys someones life/career based on your words alone.

fuck this gay earth.

hey armchair shrink, only a retard would think swimming is more important than going to the police or an attorney
i'd understand if she was 12 but your argument has zero substance in this case

she has a very detailed and credible story.

what is stopping him from writing a detailed story with a version of the events that counter hers?
nothing. simply that it would be foolish to defend yourself if you are lying. instead, he offers a fake bullshit lawyer-ish statement of platitudes and says she's lying, without actually explaining why he thinks she would make it up. what happened? did they have a fun night? he is so obviously lying. you have to be really stupid to think his statement is credible. if he was innocent, he'd be ranting on twitter and fighting like hell, and he'd text his friends and tell them what happened and they would back him up. they're not, they distanced themselves. probably because they know about this behavior. now that it's public, they're not going to stand by him.

she literally said she had "flu-like symptoms" for the entirety of the next day, sounds like something you'd stay home for.

yeah man why didn't she gather photographic and DNA evidence while she was being raped, I mean come on

To all you MRA betas who say "b-but there's no evidence!!!" consider that a single witness is enough to convict in most crimes (at least in the US), not just rape. I also think you guys wouldn't have these doubts if she said some immigrant raped her.

if there is confirmation that she was dating her current boyfriend at the time of this then this is 100% a cuckold situation and not rape. calling it now.

>lawyer-ish statement

maybe he's actually gonna sue her then. i wouldn't see any other reason to seek out witnesses

BELIEVE WOMEN
>theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/24/woman-jailed-10-years-false-rape-claims-jemma-beale
BELIEVE WOMEN
>nationalreview.com/article/450154/columbia-university-mattress-girl-emmas-sulkowicz-paul-nungesser-lawsuit-rape-accusation-exonerated
BELIEVE WOMEN
>nytimes.com/2017/06/13/business/media/rape-uva-rolling-stone-frat.html
BELIEVE WOMEN
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-10937613

"Allegations carry a lot of weight on social media these days, and the bravery of women who expose their stories can create necessary dialogue that leads to real change. But Chelsea’s version of this story is not true. I am thankful that I have been contacted by witnesses and my roommates at the time, in support."

uhmm, where the fuck are they if you want to salvage your career?

awesome, girl who works in media knows how to write a story. that'll really hold up in court.

btw, he said he has witnesses to back up his version of events. lets see how that plays out.

BELIEVE RAPISTS

>burden of proof lies with the accuser

Please tell me what about his statement makes him seem at all credible

a detailed account is all she needs. he isn't even offering his version.

>-emmas-sulkowicz

I matched with her younger sister who is going to NYU about a year ago. I was wonder why she looked familiar then i go on her instagram and saw mattress girl

we made plans to meet up but they fell thru, glad i never actually did anything with her

>Victim
She couldn't possibly be lying. I mean she is female and everyone knows they don't lie or drink or do drugs or falsely accuse people of things.

Who the hell brought up immigrants? If those sorts of people were saying such things, they'd want this to happen, considering he's jewish and most definitely doesn't look white. While normally I'd be fully supportive of a rape victim, this seems like a case of wanting attention/having some personal beef with William.

Fuck off rockists. There is nothing wrong with listening to rap.

nope, that's not how this works. it might get him arrested, but without actual physical evidence, he'll be out within the day.

He sure is taking his sweet time revealing his witnesses then

so if it's that obvious she's lying, why did low end theory say bye-bye. need any more rope to hang yourself and your weak argument?

low end theory dropped him because they have an image to look for

why would you reveal witnesses and leave them open to intimidation and bribery

they want to save face and nobody wants a suspected rapist on their roster. understandable.

that's why twitter is such a fucking cess pit. people can throw accusations at each other and all it takes is enough retweets to go viral and you can utterly ruin someone. it's scary.

yeah daddy kev has a private investigator who looked into it and figured out the true story in a few hours

will-bots working overtime in this thread, with terrible arguments.
all you do is attack her character instead of defending his statement.

don't you want him to be more transparent and provide his story? i thought you want more evidence. so let's go, let's hear his version. it was consensual, okay. how did you get them home after? give a detailed account, defend yourself.

oh you can't, she's telling the truth.

yeah, i mean it couldn't be that they heard the rumor of her story a year earlier and hoped it wasn't true or would never go public.

it couldn't be that they called him to ask if it was true and he had a bullshit story they didn't believe.

they just caved to HER, the almighty girl on twitter took him down. naive motherfucker

another retard who doesn't understand how burden of proof works.

if i accuse you of being a pedo, how are you going to prove you aren't one? see how retarded this is? unless you have actual evidence (or enough testimony to put reasonable doubt out of the window) then keep your mouth shut, unless you want a libel lawsuit heading your way.

How is that photo in any way “proof” he didn’t?

again, makes her story more credible. if she knew she could sued for lying, she would not speak out unless her story has a witness (her friend that was there with her)

where are his witnesses?

this

proof they knew about it a year earlier?
proof they don't believe his story?

again, more words that mean fuck all in the eyes of the law. i'm amazed how quickly you retards become judge, jury and executioner, when it pleases you, completely willing to throw someone under the bus because of muh womens feelings, with absolutely zero evidence to back her story up. i hope none of you cunts ever serve on a jury, because you're useless.

he doesn't deny knowing her, he doesn't deny some form of drugs. he doesn't even say "i didn't rape them" just that he would never do that (i so respect women)

nothing stopping him from having a more credible story than hers

could be giving affidavits. we'll probably know more on monday. if he checks into sex rehab like heathcliff, he did that shit for sure.

nope, again, that's not how this works. newspapers are sued for libel all the time and regularly end up having to pay damages when they inevitably lose. the threat of being sued doesn't give them any extra weight as an accuser, it just makes them unhinged dumb cunts, who care more about short term clicks/views than long-term reputation damage.

law has nothing to do with this.

we are talking about two people giving an account of an event. her story is credible, his statement is not. you don't have to be a genius to see this.

>twitter.com/GASLAMPKILLER/status/918873821691576321

"chelsea's version of the story isn't true"

still ignoring how credible her account is. she is quite obviously not unhinged.

That post is from 5th July. Presumably before the alleged assault took place

if you're accusing someone of rape and committing libel, then yes, law has absolutely everything to do with this.

if i was accused of rape, knowing full well i was innocent, then i'd throw the full weight of the courts at my accuser, 100%. even then, the damage is done, but you can at least gain legal vindication in the eyes of the law.

totally guilty lol

>tfw you don't care if he raped anyone, you just want to see a jew locked up

he has something in common with gas, alright

that's some quality mental gymnastics man

credible to you maybe. not credible in courts, without actual proof. any lawyer worth his salt will dismantle her account within minutes, especially with those instagram selfies oh her and her friend, looking all happy and joyful just hours after she was supposedly raped.

then he's free to counter-sue her with a valid libel defamation suit (and it's easy to prove, cos he's already lost his label and his reputation as a result)

hope she's ready for all this.

she has a witness, dummy. how do you take that apart?

Tell him to keep making music if he goes to prison I'll wait

the standard isn't in the hills.
he would've had to force two incapacitated women into a car and driven them to a second location.
although she could be getting "the hills" mixed up with mt. washington which is where he lives

lol is that a fucking counter-argument to begin with? it's pretty common in this PC era to just ruin someone's career by making a rape allegation, hell, even if you speak out as a republican or have conservative views anyone can put a hitpiece on you and you'll be done no questions asked

not a witness. a co-accuser. there's a difference.also, she admitted she was "drugged" and has no clear recollections of the events, along with her friend. again, any decent lawyer will tear this testimony apart.

he said he has witnesses that can prove his innocence too. assuming this is true and they agree to go on record for him, it'll cast even more doubt on their testimony.

put simply, if this ever did reach a courtroom (unlikely but lets say it did) she'd be fucked.

what if he has witnesses too? seriously interested. not trying to start shit.

blackout does not instantly equal incapacitated. date rape drugs can have you able to see everything and walk around but in blackout, like sleepwalking or blackout drunk where you do all kinds of shit.

please no I just got a bunch of friends to go with me to his show in a month.

then they must not have witnessed anything that will benefit him or they'd be talking.

she does have clear recollections of him raping her and not being able to move. he did not say his witnesses can prove a damn thing. your reading comprehension sucks.

Not saying he's innocent, but I'm not stupid or naive enough to assume what she says is the absolute truth like some people blindly believe.

yes but the point is her story is very credible and his is kinda ridiculous if you imagine yourself being innocent, you'd write something more sincere and try a little harder. he is writing that same silly shit people who are guilty write. please use common sense.

nu-males ITT

if she was bullshitting, her story would not be that credible. it has nothing to do with wanting her to be right.

and if he was innocent, his story would not be so vague.

so incapicitated is more like falling down and not being able to talk and while you can also do that in a blackout, it's also possible to be physically competent and walk around fine in a blackout?

just sifting through the legal interpretations here. i used to blackout on xans and not be incapicitated because i'd always end up going out to bars and stealing a bunch of shit.

no one has claimed this yet as far as i know. can't wait to get high af and see that 3d show

look up the effects of date rape drugs, it's not as black and white as how you're framing it. some people are in blackout for a period and mobile before being unable to move at all, but with lapses in consciousness.

>very credible
Based on what?

i only pretend to be mad at accused rapists on the internet for clout tbqh.

How i actually feel is that they are innocent till proven guilty

if you have no common sense and/or can't read, nothing will help you understand what makes her credible and what makes him seem like he's lying by omission and dodging everything.

ok. i don't know shit about ghb and it sounds like it's way different from anything else.

are you guys this retarded? rape accusations are the hardest thing to solve because it's literally he said vs she said.
the truth is there are men who rape and there are women who cry rape when it might not have happened.

Rohypnol or roofies, as in he roofied their drinks. based on the detailed account she gave, it's some form of this kind of drug - i.e. date rape drug, you put in someone's drink, then they are controllable and in many cases won't remember anything but will wake up somewhere with no clue how they got there and feel sick.

this. we'll never know. anything in court would be based on eyewitness testimony, which is notoriously flimsy, particularly after 4 years.
there's no physical evidence to support either side.

i think if he was innocent, he's still be tweeting and people would be publicly supporting him. he put out a soulless statement with no detail at all, nothing to actually counter her version of events yet he is saying that she lied. it's really sad but there's no way to defend him.

it is fairly obvious she wants people to know and for him to face the music, but is not trying to bring charges.

win/win for her

until she gets hit with a defamation lawsuit

public shaming wins out over a guilty verdict every time

the only reason he would be vague is because he can't actually defend her statement. he has absolutely nothing to lose. telling the truth of what he believes to have happened, his version of events, would go a long way in the public eye. that's why it seems so clear he is guilty. he said fucking nothing to defend himself. it's like a person caught lying and they give a lifeless story and try to weasel out of it.

and the truth is that number of false rape accusations is less than 8%
yet like 80% of people in these threads are assholes who keep talking about how the accuser is a slut who made it up

>uh it's totally credible I just can't give any reason why

i am really truly waiting for someone who disbelieves her to actually explain why you think his statement has credibility. the fact that no one can makes it all the more obvious it is indefensible or you are all his friends and have cognitive dissonance and are being willfully stupid out of loyalty. try to see how you would word a defense of his statement. go for it. tell me why you think he's innocent and put aside attacking her for one second.

"her version of the story isn't true" could be taken to mean "i didn't do it"

i don't think any reasonable person would say he's innocent or guilty. we have no idea. we weren't there.

she has an enormous amount of detail and knowledge of the events, including her recollection and feelings- what she felt and saw then, how she feels now and there is a lot more detail in her account of the event than his which he does not explicitly deny except that he says 'i would never do that' and offers some nonsense about being a champion for women. if you are an average person with no pre-disposition to believe either one of them, her account is more credible simply because it has more detail.

so why attack her as if she's making it up then?