>nut another time when they're having sex
>they're still going
>start feeling angry
>leave room
>few hours later they take a shower and her friend leaves
>lie to my gf that I enjoyed it

Am I a retard?

why did you nut twice then faggot?

why would you start getting angry? at your own sexual ineptitude ? Why not fuck both of them or get a blowie or even a handjob instead of being a complete cuck

No, you have a gf who gets game, you wanked to it, well done

Agreed, OP is a manlet

Did you get angry because you're a faggot?

I thought it was hot to watch them, but then I realised that I don't even like her friend and that I'm sort of cucking myself

We hadn't agreed to let me join in, watching seemed like a great deal for some reason. I'm still angry at myself and at her friend

No you’re fucking lucky, you need to get in on the action can’t be hard if they let u watch

girls get so blinded when having hot sex that it doesn't matter what you hand them, banana, cactus, pillows; they'll find someway to suck it and fuck it because it's instinct to them to revert to slut

you're fucking retarded. you can't get cucked by girl. encourage your gf to fuck more chicks, especially that cunt you hate. she'll eventually be open to a 3some and you can hate fuck that cunt.

>Just join them bruh
We hadn't agreed to that, it's much easier to say that than to actually do it

this is perfect 3 sum territory. you want to balls deep down the ass of another friend of hers while your gf is getting eaten out by here because this is how that happens

I’m saying since they let you watch once, you can watch again and I don’t know if you realize but your girlfriend is a raging slut and so is her friend. I’m sure you can put your words together in a manner that would result in a 3some

That is so hot to me, OP. I wish I could do stuff like that but I'm just a useless virgin with no life and it makes me very sad...
Can I have advice please?

This guy gets it, you got your gf to perform a show for you and you even got to see a hot girl naked

Fuck another girl op

>Hate fuck

gtfo virginfag

if you can't fuck with them, its not fair. time to find a side piece or break it off

Sauce on tittahz

Is only a matter of time until she fucks her friend Tyrone op

until she leaves him for said chick and OP an heroes. i would suggest they find a chick OP is cool with too, at least then if the gf chooses a box lunch at the Y, OP won't be so torn up to have lost her to an enemy.

Single mom incoming.

My gf isn't a slut because I put her up to this. Her friend might be a lesbian, but I don't have much proof either way

OP you´re old lady will leave you for another girl if you keep allowing her too fuck girls i know its hot but god damn just google hot lesbians.

>OP is officially a hot lady

Omg you were cucked by a girl. Congrats, you've just graduated from the faggot university. And the best part is, there's no way out. The next time your gf asks, what will you say? If you agree to the same arrangement, you remain a cuck. If you say ok, but you want to have part and fuck them, she won't agree. If you say in that case she can't fuck her gf, she'll just do it behind your back.

I think that's very unlikely to happen, but if it did I would just encourage her to fuck a different girl instead

Instead of having your bi gf agree to a threesome, you just proper cucked yourself.

You let someone YOU DONT LIKE fuck your gf. You deserve that

OP, its natural to feel left out because you didn't join in and you don't like the person she had sex with. Its not a male/female thing when it comes to swinging, its all about personalities and who can handle the polymorphous aspects. Cumming or not doesn't come into - many people (male or female) can orgasm during a rape - that doesn't mean they enjoyed it, its just biology.

Whatever you do, don't lie to your gf about not enjoying it, its not healthy for your relationship. You should voice your concerns about it at length and in detail, if you repress it its gonna manifest later in the relationship into passive aggressive BS that neither of you will have the time or patience for. If either you or her can't have an adult conversation about it and what you enjoyed/what made you uncomfortable, then you/her probably shouldn't be in a relationship.

Overall OP, the basics of it are you tried something new in the bedroom and it turns out you didn't like it. Whether thats a new position or a new person, the breakdown and conversations about it should be the same. I hope you can both move past it and find something that works for you both. Good luck OP.

You can't be cucked by a girl

Op are you retarded

You're not a retard, you're angry because you're insecure. You saw your gf enjoy herself and got jalous and frustrated. It's not very surprising it turned out this way though, there's a difference between fantasy and reality.

> " gf is bisexual ..." ;

My gf is trisexual ...
..... she will try anything.

Cuck

You aren't, try a no fap while you watch next time.

Tell that to lesbians you absolute mongoloid

What does that even mean

What would that even add?

Yes its easy to see in hindsight, still feel bad because it was mostly my idea. I think I'll just never mention it anymore

You need to fuck a girl op

>I think I'll just never mention it anymore

Your relationship is doomed to fail. Trust me on this user, if you can't be honest with a girl then she's not the one. Admit you were wrong about this, and discuss what you didn't like about it. You're not ruling out her sleeping with women (and therefore potentially 3some or you sleeping with women?) but discuss the aspects about it that made you uncomfortable. She's not a child, she's an adult who can have an reasonable conversation about your sex life, at least I'd like to think. If you got to the stage of organising this, I'd like to think she is capable of such a discussion.

This isn't an issue that will just go away. Every time you're in that bedroom, every time you touch her, you'll think about what has happened and it'll be insta-boner killer. You need to address this problem with her. This is what relationships are for - being able to be open with a person 100%. She's not gonna shut down over it, but if it manifests in different ways she WILL be annoyed but not know why. If you were planning on killing the relationship it wouldn't matter, but I assume you plan on keeping it going for some time - so you need to be open.

It's not a bonerkiller at all though, I just dislike her friend because she is a cunt to me.

Fuck her friend

Fair enough, but what about if she asks to do it again? You told her you enjoyed it, so if she did she's probably gonna ask to go do it again, or worse still just go and do it and tell you about or let you discover it happening when you get home from work.

Look user, I don't know how to explain in simpler terms that you should be honest with your partner. Plenty of unforeseen consequences can come from hiding the truth, or worse still lying to their face, even if you think its protecting them. You didn't like her sleeping with someone you dislike because that person isn't positive to you. There is nothing unusual or worth getting angry over about that statement. So why hide it from someone you have explicitly stated you want to be a physical and emotion partner with?

axe the other girl in the back of the head next time shes over, youll love it

>hadn't agreed to let me join in

Fucking cuck

I would recommend that you fuck the other girl, tell her you love her and will leave your gf for her, make your gf really jealous and then have your gf eat your cum out of her pussy
Literally the most satisfying experience you can have

Post pics cunt

/thread