What's the verdict?

What's the verdict?

6/10

Good.
I was hesitant about its political message, but it ended being very convincing and i really wanted to hang my boss.

8/10 best since LYSF. Bosses Hang might be my favourite song by Godspeed after Antennas

7/10

anthem > bosses > undoing > senpai/famine

much better than asunder

8.5/10

5/10. They really need to get their act together in a hurry.

Yanqui UXO, and Mladic destroy everything on this album.

7.5/10

i listened to it 1 time and i cant remember anything about it.

Yanqui fucking sucks though

kys

holy fucking pleb.

I speak the truth and nothing but the truth.
Godspeed only have three good works, F#A#, Slow Riot, and Allelujah. The rest is trash apart from the occasional good song.

It has some nice moments but it was meh in the end. idk, I was hoping at least something in the same level of Asunder which was very fucking good.

>not wanting to hang your boss previously
What are you, a petite bourgeois class traitor?

I guess we all have our own "truths".

Completely discounting Skinny Fists is just wrong in my opinion, mate.

Skinny Fists aged like milk.

>t. pitchfork drone

Why?
So how is Slow Riot a good work and LYSF isn't? You realize that LYSF is basically an augmented version of the sound that generated from Slow Riot right? And Allelujah only has one great track on it.
It' has aged a lot better than F#A#
Agree

Idk, man, I disagree.

Listened to it in full in my car for the first time in a while and it still sounded as good as it used to. The drones and samples never get old for me. I can see how the first six minutes or so of the record can grow stale or even the jammy parts of Antennas to Heaven, but I think it still stays beautiful as a whole. The trick is to leave it alone for a couple years then come back to it in its entirety.

Mladic is good but BH is better.

Good, much better than Asunder, but not as good as ADBA (which is my favorite release of theirs anyway)

We Drift Like Worried Fire is amazing plebian

>Why?
i dunno i haven't heard it in 4 years, I listened to it like 5 times and it became worse with every listen to the point where it just sounded really mediocre.

>So how is Slow Riot a good work and LYSF isn't? You realize that LYSF is basically an augmented version of the sound that generated from Slow Riot right?
yea but that sound works better on a 30 minute EP than a 90 minute double album. BBF3 is also one of the best songs they've done.

>And Allelujah only has one great track on it.
I actually agree, listened to it again like a week ago and was very underwhelmed by everything apart from Mladic. In that case they only have two good works.

>It' has aged a lot better than F#A#
this is where i completely disagree. The atmosphere it creates is still as effective and perhaps even more unsettling than when I first heard it. LYSF has lost all of its effectiveness, not even Sleep does it for me anymore. They try too hard at forcing some kind of emotional reaction.