ITT we post Sup Forums related Abominations

ITT we post Sup Forums related Abominations.

An Abomination is a step up from a simple monster. An Abomination is something that instinctively elicits an emotional state towards it of /extreme/ fear, revulsion, dislike/hatred, and above all /disgust/. An abomination is a "thing that should not be", and may even evoke emotions of pity (for it), to the point of feeling that for the things own good and yours, it should be immediately destroyed. An abomination might be a powerful and deadly monster, or a pathetic hybrid/experiment gone horribly wrong.

Abominations need not be physical (they can be psychological as well), but we'll focus on the former

delete this

shes pretty, whats the problem

whoops I uploaded the wrong image haha :^)

I dunno OP, Katey Ledecky is the biggest abomination I can think of.

wow is this bullying?

has horror gone too far?

ok so like.. rn ur bullying

lets tone it down until ur not bullying ok

If you consider truth to be bullying perhaps tumblr is more your speed

?
what do rock tumblers have to do with this conversation

r u saying she is a precious gem :DD

what sport does it ugly thing do, is it swimming, just to know if I can hope it drowns soon

If you look up Abomination in the dictionary it would be a picture of Katey Ledecky.

fucking hell it's scaring the children, why is this allowed

what THE heck, this entire thread is bullying

why arent boys ever nice to me?

I really want to meet the person/people who think that pig is cute. lol how much of a fucking loser do you have to be to think she's good looking in anyway

Shut the fuck up.
Shut the fuck up.
Shut up faggot.
Fucking shut up.
Shut up.
Shut the fuck up.

she is VERY good at swimming it would be unlikely that she drowns

it's just this one baiting autist

Kill yourself psychotic mentally ill fuck

success is attractive

if you won some gold medals and broke world records you'd probably be cute too :3c

I figured as much

I've got the best one.
I hate the fact I had to save this pic.
Fuck.

God damn she's hideous lmao I feel bad for you my man

why are you so angry on Sup Forums? Instead of choosing to be angry, choose to be happy! :D

Literally me

>I feel bad for you my man
You think about my feelings? oh gosh, thats so thoughtful :3c

How can we let her know people pn Sup Forums Sup Forums love her? I'm gonna tweet her

good for you OP, im all for shitposting equality
if other faggots are ok with their shit meme posting, then you are as free to shitpost with your waifu whenever you want

alrighty my friends, I'm going to go eat dinner, all talk to all you lovely people later :D

I hope you choke and die

rudefig

shes cute but

i want to cum in her receding hairline

fucking die painfully and slow asshole