Why does Marvel keep kicking WB/DC's ass?

>well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YkTHtWX7CCY
youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reply or mom dies

Fuck you're mom.

Because they pay "critics" to lift up their movies and shit on the competition

DC movies are repetitive. how many times have we seen Batman's parents die? it's almost become a parody of itself

Well, spidermans constantly whinges about billy jean.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y

DC concepts have always been massive in scale and just don't translate well on film.

lol marvelets are annoying as shit

It's easier to comprehend and relate to, therefore it gather bigger audiences.
I'm fine with both sides. For me they're a pure entertainment movies.

>DC movies are repetitive

We're talking about DCEU movies. And don't act like the MCU movies aren't repetitive as hell.

Anyways, the DCEU doesn't know what it wants to be. A cinematic universe full of pretentious movies (MoS, BvS) to compete with Marvel or one full of suicide watch movies because of the shitty and polarized reception. (Suicide Squad). They say they're making these movies for the "DC fans" but they don't realize that their movies are polarized with typical DC fans as well. They probably need to drop Snyder or keep him around as a creative director because his visuals are amazing.

because DC is doing new stupid stories focused on action
they should some classic good ones like pic relate or
>The Killing Joke
>A Death in the Family
>The Long Halloween
if they do any of this right will be easy success

What I don't get is why would you fucking faggots want DC's movies to be an exact copy of what marvel does. Why wouldn't you want them to try to create their universe differently instead of doing marvels boring formula?

Because all of that shit already happened in the timeline for the DC movies bud

Even if they focused on the new 52 it could be easy kino. I would nut in the theater for a court of owls movie

Because DC went into this without a plan or a clue. They just wanted to compete with The Avengers as quickly as possible but they gave no thought to the creative process. Look at who's running the show at DC and who's running the show at Marvel. Zack Snyder got where he is because he married up. Kevin Feige fought through a sea of jews to get where he is, like the strongest salmon swimming upstream the fastest. Snyder is that last salmon in line that gets eaten by a bear.

Was this the best DC movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=YkTHtWX7CCY

No

Think about it like if Zach Snyder was in charge of making Pepsi.

>2016
>still wanting (You)'s

aa

Not an answer to my question autist. I don't give a fuck about how many replies I get. I asked a question

Kek, this

>This movie was n-ice.
>ICY what you did there.

I know this was not direktes at towards me since i'm not a fucking faggot but here's your (you).

I don't want ans cape film to be exactly like the other. I didn't want Suicide Squad to badly copy from Guardians. I didn't want Man of steel to be like Batman Begins. I just want good movies. And so far everything in the DCEU has been terribly bad. I like the MCU films since they are well crafted around fun interesting characters. Nice Guys is my favorite film of 2016. Vote Trump!

Oh well. I liked them and they're making more. So get nice and comfy faggot

(you)

Snyder just needs to stop writing. Nobody picks up a comic book to be bored, or buys a comic book movie ticket to be preached too.

I'm okay with his directing, visually his movies are way better than DCEU movies, but the dude couldn't tell a story around a fireplace let alone in a movie. Something has to give. I was really banking on Suicide Squad but somehow they managed to fuck that up too.

FOR ANOTHER REALLY GOOD IDEA I SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

Marvel's target audience is toddler to manchild.

DC is more adult so its audience is smaller and isn't as easy to please

So Marvel likes money and DC hates money?

what i don't get is why whenever someone says that DC movies suck compared to marvel some faggot has to counter and say that people want DC movies to be an exact copy of marvel. where the fuck are people saying that? we just want the movies to be GOOD. that doesn't mean make a copy. wish some gay assfags would understand that shit

DC is currently floundering hard and they have no idea what type of movie they want to be. they went all grimdark in MoS and BvS and it was shit, not because it was grimdark but because the movies were fucking garbage and tried to pack too much shit into the movie. but because they THINK it's because the movies were too grimdark they're trying to change the tone and it doesn't fit at all.

Quit bitching faggot

They are good you're just nitpicking like a little bitch. The only one that was a mess was suicide squad and that was due to studio meddling and shitty editing.

too bad normies dont know who the court of owls is. it would probably just be a movie around the talon at most

that's the problem

After the success of The Dark Knight, DC couldn't capture lightning in a bottle again

Because Marvel characters are deep and complex and bad sometimes like the high lit characters of GoT.

Marvel hires competent actors, writers and directors.

DC hires fanboys, boyish models and fapbait.

Is there anything more plebish than someone who uses RT? Listen to the wise words of the Dr Strange director

Derrickson is a quality guy.

Suicide Squad is still trash. As RT shows

>rottentomatoes

I remember being 19 years old

>DCucks actually believe this even with garbage like Suicide Squad being made

frrrer

We're talking about DCEU movies when it suits. When we're trying to shit ob marvel we're talking about the Burton/Nolan/Donner movies since all DCEU movies are crap.

don't reply and mom dies.

(You)

Fuck off.

Indeed. That's why I only read Armond's reviews :)

Civil War's 70% at best. People just rate it higher because it had Spider-man.

Wut

I think marvel is just lame and hyped fun with degenerated characters.

Capeshit fucking SUCKS

>Captain America
>non-powered
The fuck?
>all those misspellings and grammatical errors
>Amalgation
Jesus Christ...
>Memecenter Community
>Bless God for the 200 followers!!!
My sides have entered an amalgation universe.

No Zilla, please

All WB/DC has is Batman. It's getting old.

hmm

>just a bunch of bat shit

Is that all DC has?

fag

dc heroes outside of Batman are all lame as fuck. I guess the Flashes can be alright

hahah well memed pal

just in case!

Paid reviews

Fack you madafackuh

>rigged polls
>biased media
>voter fraud
I knew it! Trump is a DCuck!

fuck you

>Fuck, you are mom.

FTFY

YOU'RE NOT EVEN BEING SUBTLE

nigger

well DC does have dark knight which was one of the most acclaimed superhero film. honestly they just need better writers because the scripts have been shit.

(you)

MEME

>It's a Sup Forumsedditor thread
Why? OP and all console warriors like her are fags.

just saw Doctor Strange. Typical Marvel formula. Nothing special really, left the movie just thinking meh

:\)

Really made me think

People running DCEU are shitty with their job.

3 films in and none of it even touches the shittiest part of Nolan's batman.

1.Marvel paid criticts
2.critics hate DC for some reason
3.DC films too smart for people
4.they took risk
5.they tries to do something different

lol jk. DC films are just pure shit.

dc movies are bad and marvel inflates their review scores by paying off critics

Cunt

atleast DC animated movies are good

Fuck u

Reply to this or your mom chokes to death on her own vomit you faggot who posted this

>atleast DC animated movies are good

used to be good. 5 years ago.

Kek
Almost Had Me Baited

this.

Both are shit but at least Marvel actually tries sometimes

Fuck you

K

Reply to this post or YOUR mom dies tonight

Fuck your mother

Because they don't take themselves too seriously and are self-aware, making movies that adults can enjoy as "mindless fun" even without ever reading a single cominc book in their entire life.
Unfortunately for DC a "dark and edgy" concept doesn't exactly work with a PG-13 rating, making it seem like a cringe-fest to anyone above the age of 14 and with half a brain. Aside from that Marvel just has an overall better characters and stories to work with, aside from Batman and Superman, how many DC heroes are people generally not affiliated with comic books are familiar with, with Marvel everyone can name at least 6 from just the top of their head, familiarity sells, people like to see things they used to enjoy or knew about for a long time come back to life.
Finally, Marvel just seems to work with better directors, as it stands cape movies are horrible and the only thing that makes them stand their ground are the multi-million dollars that are being thrown at them, and it seems that Marvel not only has a better budget but also knows how to spent it better.

It conclusion, though, both are bad, watch something else instead and stop giving a fuck.

Kek

They're the type of generic copy and paste Disney films critics like, whereas DC is just shit

Fu

Gojira-kun, when will you save us from Man of Murder?

Watch it, Japan

The "DORMAMMU, I'VE COME TO NEGOTIATE" scene in Strange was so fucking stupid but so fucking good at the same time

It's almost like this was a comic book movie.