Is she coming back in season 2 of Stranger Things?

Is she coming back in season 2 of Stranger Things?

why does she wear that stupid fucking wig in real life?

What do you mean?

maybe when she is eighteen

i hope we never see her in anything again

I will literally cry if she doesn't. Harder than I cried in the season finale when she did you know what

she doesnt

Of course. She's the money maker, and I don't mean that negatively.

almost definitely yes. Not only has her costar david twice slipped up about it (once she stopped him in time but it was obvious) but she herself mentions in her most recent interview that she might be going back to atlanta soon. Now the topic at the time was where does she live, so the only reason for her to mention atl is if she is on the show. Unless she's just there to cheerleader for finn, that's the only explanation.

no she's disgusting

Yes

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GOOOOOO?

eh, at that age, kids are all pretty androgynous. finn looks even weirder, no idea why the pedos like him.

What's the Stranger Things of Sup Forums?

All 4 kids are supposed to look weird
4 kids? 4 freaks? Fantastic Four? huh? ring any bells?

is she coming back?

is she ok?

Imagine lifting up that dress...

iunno, lucas looks like a pretty normal nog and dustin has a legit genetic fucking deformity and he still looks alright. nance is a fucking skeltl and jons got a weird grunge look going on.

millie's at least cute.

have you seen the new ginger girl they're bringing in for s2? I don't think she's bad myself, but if you think el is disgusting then you probably don't want to watch s2.

confirmed for cute.

also she is at least taking care to stay healthy. She eats a lot of plant foods, says she hates pizza and other fatty foods. So she'll probably turn out better looking at the same age as compared to the rest of the kid cast.

>2m ago
jesus christ man. how often do you check her snap?

I really hope we get more good shots of her

I don't have or sue snapchat, is that what this is from? I just go to fan instagrams of the cast. Although there aren't many for the teens or adults. That's how get my intel on all my shows. Its 2016 bro.
Also this pic is actually old. Like I said its a repost on insta.

Millie is hawt. She look like a pre pubescent boy

Cant be too old, I just got it from her snap which says it was posted 9 hrs ago.

is this just a stealth introduction of magical girl anime shit to the western market?

I would like that but this season seemed like it was literally a kids show. Like are you afraid of the dark

>So she'll probably turn out better looking at the same age as compared to the rest of the kid cast.

Trusting in Bong genetics...ah ye of enormous faith!

>literally a kids show
What?

like targeted towards children

Why?

Rude

is magical anime girl a common trope in anime?

iunno man, but theres always been little girls included in media a lot. little girls are fucking creepy ala the ring, red queen residen evil, little girls are there to be saved and for father-daughter relationships, the last of us, bioshock, resident evil again. little girls for whatever reason are used way more than little boys. like, when batfleck saved that kid, why'd it have to be a little girl and not a little boy?

LONG BLACK

I thought it was pretty good, it builds some momentum so if you marathon the whole season you could come away from it thinking it was the best shit ever.

it's not, it's merely alright and a curious novelty. everyone's enchanted by MBB

you guys have any webm requests?

I used to do them in those /stg/ threads

also, dumping quite a bit of webms

that sounds about right. I got this from a insta that keeps pretty up to date on her snaps about 5 hours ago.

If you eat healthy, not only do you stay skinny but also your skin stays good. However, having said that, while I don't think her britishness in anyway hurts her (not british btw, american myself), I am worried by the fact that the rest of her family (god help me for saying it but even her little sister too) all look sort of trollish. I mean, I'm no better, but none of the are hollywood standard. Lets hope she beat the curve.

>frosting breath
fuck, didnt realize it was that cold when they were shooting

you know there's a cgi monster and vaginas on trees in this show right?

for some reason i doubt they'd cgi something so innocuous. its probably literally just cold.

they were shooting for 7 months after all. which when i learned that out surprised the heck out of me. it takes more than half a year to shoot 8 hours of footage? god damn.

most films take around 4 months. so proportionally as pretty quick. also they retouch 90% of stuff, cold breath was probably one of them. it's hard to believe they wanted the cold AND got to fit the shooting in the schedule on a cold day/season

no

im still skeptical. that looks like morning and its chilly then. almost the entirety of their filming from october-may is in the cold season. iunno how cold it is in america/atlanta but it just doesnt seem like something thats necessary to add.

I live in GA and in the winter it can get surprisingly cold. Not as cold as up north nor for a long, but almost every morning during winter you'll get foggy breath.

Where's the webum dump?

someone should tell her not to post pics like that because you fuckers and other pedos are gonna fap over it.

Is it me or she kinda looks like Oksi?

Ew

How long till she has a meltdown? this girl is gonna implode soon if those rumors about her dad totally dominating her life and trying to cash in on her fame as much as possible are true. I've seen those pics of her doing the con circuit by herself without any other actors, imagine being her age and being forced to take pictures with sweaty congoers for $20 a pop. This amount of attention and spotlight at such a young age is gonna fuck her up

Hopefully she goes Miley Cyrus crazy

No no no no no no no no no no no no

source on con pics

nah, from what I have heard her say in interviews and her reactions to fans, she loves the spotlight. Supposedly she has always been the performer in the family this level of actual stardom for her is probably a dream come true.

>I've seen those pics of her doing the con circuit by herself without any other actors
yeah that struck me as weird. shes literally doing more cons than anyone else. shes even doing all these little no name cons rather than just the big ones.

but then again, she seems to really enjoy the fame and attention. on the chelsea show she was like, i love being famous and those rumors are just rumors. after that one article about her dad, there hasnt been anything else. it might have just been people that dont really know how its done making a mistake.

>retard who never read stephen king in his life

Why does this mediocre-ass show get so much fucking discussion? What was so ground-breaking about this 80s nostalgia member-fest?

I know it's probably popular on Sup Forums because of the pedos that inhibit this board, but even the normies watched this 8-episode "series" and claimed it was the greatest show ever written. What a fucking joke.

If there's a season 2 it'll have an all new cast.
No one wants to see adults running around pretending to be children.

shes such a nice kid, i really dont want that to happen.

because people get emotional about NOSTALGIA

Hey guys, Barb doesn't look too good. Is she OK?

I can see her in the upside down after she killed off the shitty cgi monster. The closing scene of the first season pretty much says she's still around with the Sheriff leaving food for her whether she's being in the upside down or still around (but in the fucking cold).

Demogorgon was the first monster.
Thessalhydra will be next. Or a something inbetween with multiple heads.poking into reality. It will get killed by fire.

I love the show. I hope it continues from the first season. Mabye 11 has been running from a worse threat than that shit flower monster.

So which show did you love but everyone else panned that you're this resentful of ST?

I personally want brenner to be shown as having powers himself. At the end of the show they all face him and he's like sheev. God that's be awesome. And a total tribute to star wars from the 80s. As brenner is using his super power mind abilities on the entire gang (maybe even town) his lackey 11 (who eh manages to coerce back to his side during the season) wakes up and tk's him over the same cliff that mike was going to an hero off of. Perfect sheev death.

yes

I just finished the first season and I have got to ask. Why don't movie companies take from this shit? This is such good material and so well written that I was sucked in the moment I pressed play. Its not over the top or fucking retarded when it comes to the action, cgi, character development. The last time I got involved in something like this was when Life is Strange was getting updated. Phenomenal.

Herd mentality. They want to remain hip in the eyes of their peers so delude themselves into thinking shit like Stranger Things is omfg teh greatust show eva!

I dunno. I'm 46, so I was definitely around for the 80s, and while there's some influences from Under the Skin and Beyond the Black Rainbow, there was a lot of shit that felt like a basic paint-by-the-numbers where stuff was just kinda grabbed from that decade willy-nilly.

It was mildly entertaining.

I'm going with your pedo theory, myself.

stop forcing your shitty show, pedo filth

This. She is such a smug little shit who can't act.

the /stg/ discord has been dying

only the OG have lasted so far

hopefully it'll pick right back up again soon

WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Hopefully she does, we need to see her get LUCAS'D!

>Make a boy
>Call it a girl

Why is this allowed?

She can be whatever she wants

>me on the couch

>stop liking what I dont like

weren't the parents pimping her out to big Agents?

they were asking for money upfront from big Acting Agencies if they wanted to sign her.

nobody paid

she's kinda of a stuck up now.
her acting wasn't as perfect to ask money upfront.

too late, hnnnnnnnnggghrr

Yea her dad fucked evrything up. I wonder how much it will hurt her going forward.

I didn't realize my life was shitty until I watched Stranger Things and noticed my life is like the Sheriff's but worse, because I don't even have an important job. I just work whenever I feel like it and spend most of my time fucking around with dumb shit.
The other day I slept for 18 hours straight after getting drunk and high, then watched a bunch of YouTube videos all night, then spent the morning driving around looking for butterscotch pudding mix and The Nice Guys on blu-ray.

She'll probably end up like Thora Birch.

>hates pizza
along with making froggo feel bad

im so close to dropping her, bros

this desu

#froglivesmatter

No, she didn't test well with focus groups so instead she's being replaced by a psychic version of Cousin Richie who tells zingers all the time.

The most sexiest lips

PLEASE DONT STOP