ITT: Serious Queen of Sup Forums discussion

We need to figure this out, my votes for Angel, but I think we need to hash this out

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14150207
strawpoll.me/14150242
youtube.com/watch?v=5nVpUvJCcXU
last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's no discussion to be had. Queen Elizabeth doesn't make any music.

the queen of Sup Forums has to be a trans woman. sorry OP

The queen of mu has to be Icelandic

Strawpool it

strawpoll.me/14150207

So Grimes then?

>puts Beyonce but not Angel or Kate

Really

I updated the list, and made it so you can vote for more than one person. That way it's more fair

strawpoll.me/14150242

it is and has always been joanna

Voting for Bjork and her BIG MILKY MOM TITS.

Did anyone use the first link then vote again, if so specify so I don't add those to the score and count someone twice

the only choices

just googled her nudes, she's got an okay body. This picture is weird because they look way nicer here than in the butt naked.

Because you have to use your imagination to fill in the blanks. Also whatever nudes there are of her aren't particularly flattering, especially not the beach ones.

yeah I guess, but I think that's far more applicable when there doesn't exist wins. Like Angel Olsen or Marissa Nadler or Joanna or ever Kate Bush. Hell Katy Perry too.

Using your imagination to fill in the blanks is pointless when you can easily find pictures of Madonna or Lady Gaga or anyone else who has been nude or nude frequently

Bjork hasn't been nude frequently, and the Pagan Poetry video doesn't really count to me.

there is only one queen goddess of moo

HELLO
someone please post that vid of her at that concert bending over and the dude got a creep shot
yknow it if you have it

Looks like a 14 year old boy.

Frequently enough to have google find the wins. You gotta dig to fine anything of Carly Simon or other musicians sometimes

Maybe frequent was the wrong word, but it's not like it's an individual obscure picture from 20 years ago. She has made two videos were you see her naked figure.

weirdo

There should be a nomination process in which nominees are offered and those with enough approval (say, five other anons responding with "Approved") will be accounted for. Once all the nominees have been accounted for, voting can follow. That'd probably be best even though it's not as simple .

I'd nominate Hayley Williams by the way. :^)

never mind found it

I kind of agree, the original poll didn't have Kate Bush it's bullshit.

But I think Hayley is more of a meme than an actual choice.

Kate have way BIGGER Milky Mom Tits

Kate is fat now.

Like Bjork is looking any better, at least Kate's face doesn't look like the Grim Reaper fucking it. She just ate to much food.

Actually do you know who aged really well in my opinion and still has bomb tits
youtube.com/watch?v=5nVpUvJCcXU

Is she wearing a hat or is that how her hair looks?
This is the correct choice.
>makes meme music
>is a meme
>had a meme war with Sup Forums
Lavren is /ourgirl/

Hayley's a more skilled vocalist than basically any other Sup Forums waifus. Not only that, but she's always been one of the two main songwriters for Paramore and she's also a multi-instrumentalist. Plus, she leads one of the most successful and critically acclaimed Pop Rock acts of the 21st century. She's not a meme. ;_;

Bjork IS looking better, Kate has Pumba's shape.

I don't know, she's got nice tits and a nice face though

also vote for her then if you love her so much X D she literally has 1 vote

>Hayley skilled songwriter, are you 15?

i've never wanted to fuck a meme this badly

I don't have the picture, but I saw it on here earlier and my dick went soft after seeing her face close up. At least Kate I could close my eyes and know it's her and not a grandma looking 40 year old form Iceland

>Lauren671.jpg
Do you seriously have 671 pictures of Lavren on your computer?

I think the Lavren fans are closet 15 year olds nu males

I think we should stop now. Katefags and Bjorkfags are supposed to be allies, and I went and fucked that up. Sorry friend.

I still think Bjork is a 10/10 MILF though.

I said she's a skilled vocalist. But, sure, I'd argue that she is a skilled songwriter as well. She's specifically a great Pop songwriter.

She wrote the genius hooks for huge crossover Pop Rock hits like "Misery Business", "crushcrushcrush", "That's What You Get", "Decode", "Ignorance", "The Only Exception", "Still Into You", and "Ain't It Fun".

Sure, I wouldn't say she's as talented of a songwriter as, say, Bjork, Kate Bush, or even Claire (Grimes), but she still isn't untalented in that regard and she for sure is a better vocalist than Bjork, Kate, Annie, Lavren, Angel, Joanna, etc.

>she for sure is a better vocalist than Bjork, Kate
Fuck off.

It's okay, to be fair they are pretty close in terms of votes, it goes back and forth between the two for who's in the lead

www.strawpoll.me/14150242

Yeah, they are the eternal goddesses of Sup Forums, and nothing will ever change that. Immortalized.

Guy you were replying to here

You fucked yourself bro I can't save you for that comment. I'm sorry

since when did angel start getting a waifufag force here
she wasn't exactly ever the most talked about

>listens to Merzbow, Daniel Johnston and the Descendents
>Makes her own music, distributes her own music, makes all her own merch and videos
>Experimental, avantgarde
>qt, Japanese girl
Surprised Tentenko isn't popular here

Her tits bounced her into consistent meme-status here.

I have seen her popping up more lately so I figure I'd add her to the list.

>his waifu is under age 50
lol

I mean, I love Bjork and Kate's music and all, but how are Hayley's vocals not superior?

Just concede that I'm right. :^)

I mean if you're letting your dick do the talking it's okay to think such a lie is true, but if not bro come to reality.

Hayley has an incredible vocal range, but what he does with it is entirely unremarkable. You may as well call Mariah Carey or Whitney Houston the queen of Sup Forums with that logic.

You should add tits are essential to the voting process

I don't agree with that. Grouper, Laurel Halo or Tentenko should be queen and I don't remember them having notable tits.

Yup, her vocal range, control, and timbre are incredible and no, what she does with it isn't unremarkable in the slightest. I'm balancing technical ability and songwriting ability. If I was simply arguing for pure musical skill outside of songwriting, than sure, Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston would be sensible choices. But, that's not what I'm arguing. You simply happen to dislike Paramore's music and well, fair enough. I used to as well until the band released their fourth album. I'd highly recommend you listen to their latest album, After Laughter, that came out this year. It's quite the departure from their Pop Punk/Emo-Pop beginnings.

Okay, yeah, I do think Hayley is pretty qt and all, but I've always thought that yet I still disliked Paramore for most of the time I've known the band. It wasn't until I realized the band was releasing legitimately great pop music that I began to appreciate them (and specifically Hayley, in this case). It's not even that weird what I'm saying. A considerable amount of Sup Forums and other online music communities (like RYM, for instance) that would previously shun a band like Paramore are coming around to enjoying the band's material now.

I mean tits that look good on you. If that makes sense?

Grimes!

Yup, Liz and Laurel are leagues better than most Sup Forums waifus for sure. Also, even though it's superficial, they are actually cute too.

>You simply happen to dislike Paramore's music
I have two paramore t-shirts and I've seen them 8 times. Shut up.
A voice is an instrument. Hayley just sings in a conventional way, she doesn't do anything with her range besides sing as normal. There's a lot you could do with a voice like that, but she just sings like anyone else.

Ah, then I agree wholeheartedly. I know what you mean.

>even though it's superficial

Isn't that the point of a waifu?

who?

Grimes! (aka Claire Boucher)

GRIMES PROFILE

>Full name: Claire Elise Boucher
>Born: 17 March 1988 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
>Origin: Québécois, Ukrainian, Russian and Italian descent
>Instruments: vocals, synthesizer, sampler, keyboard, guitar, bass, drums, violin, ukulele

>Skills:
- singer
- songwriter
- producer
- sound engineer
- lyricist
- live performer
- visual artist
- music video director
- dancer
- model
- virtuoso
- writer

>Main interests:
Music, visual arts, dancing, books, films, modeling, video games, internet, and others

>Music taste:
last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201

>Others:
- Grimes does everything in her music, from singing and songwriting to artwork and production
- nice personality, beautiful look, cares about environment issues and saving animals
- took her name from grime music after discovering the existence of the genre on Myspace
- studied ballet for 11 years
- was a goth outcast in high school
- studied neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature and McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes
- had some troubles in the past: drugs, 2 friends died because of overdosing drugs, sexual assault, shitty jobs, the professor who got her into a music program killed himself
- started making music when she was around the age of 22 or 23
- big Lord of the Rings, Dune, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Abbess Hildegard von Bingen and Russian literature fan
- her best friends are James Brooks, Hana, Bloodpop, Duffy, Born Gold

I'm really just trying to get Sup Forums into Tentenko honestly.
Some other good waifus are Julia Holter, Holly Miranda and Ichiko Aoba.

this!

Embarrassing
>Origin: Québécois
That explains it

Oh, well, hello fellow Paramore fan. :^)

Anyways, she's a conventional singer for sure and that doesn't at all come to her detriment even for her expressiveness. She doesn't have to become like Bjork in "It's Oh So Quiet" or something. She could become experimental with her vocal delivery, but it's ultimately not necessary. If she keeps delivering vocal performances like that of "All I Wanted" or "Part II" or "Idle Worship", it'll continue to be Hayley being a great singer.

whatever floats your boat. people may vote for whatever artist (e.g. bjork and kate bush) but we all know that the real queen - the most discussed and beloved - is grimes.

this

You spamming 40 threads a day on here doesn't mean your waifu is the "most discussed".

this

paramore are actually great.

come on Kate fags, we need to beat the Grime fag who keep changing his IP addresses

1. i didn't spam her threads. i would be banned anyway many times.
2. even if i would do that, these threads don't write themselves. lots of people contribute to them, that's why she's the most discussed female artist on Sup Forums.
3. she's not a waifu but the most authentic artist on planet earth. see this as a reference

all polls are silly and prone to vpn voting.

>authentic artist

It's cute but Prince was all those things, but actually good at them

Fair, but even for the queen of Sup Forums. I thought that was sacred, like how could someone stoop so low. This isn't the election or some gay shit, this is real life.

not with that squeaky voice

bb

Sup Forums has no Queen
Sup Forums needs no Queen

>implying other artist can't be as good as prince
she's the new prince but better. prince did just good mainstream pop music, mostly with sexual overtones. grimes did experimental pop that prince didn't even dare to dream about (all her four albums).

are you a fucking degenerate. Unless your trolling you've lost all credibility. Prince used to play all the instruments and if you've seen him play, at 17, was performing better than your girl. Objectively speaking he blows her out of the water. And does so in every category, there isn't even a debate, either you don't understand music or your jerking off and not thinking straight