Alright Sup Forums trap/ts cum thread

alright Sup Forums trap/ts cum thread

no weak shit get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/sVRCag9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sauce on scene?

Sauce pls

her name is sasha de sade, check her gifs out om /r/tscum they're great, not sure of exact scene

dude more?

Also: Name of the toy?

Possibly "Robin Banks" thats based on an image search from a frame of that webm. Don't actually know as I swiped it form somewhere. The toy I think is an "aneros". Fleshlight peeps sell them. Enjoy my dood.

Nah, it's surfboardpotato

I'm working on some webms and gifs keep this going

chastity is so disappointing compared to everything else.

I like the super sub element it brings

Ggggaaaaayyyyy

>I'm a dude who wants to fuck a dude who could fuck me

There are trap threads, and then there is *this* level of faggotry

i just like dick and feminine bodies. not interested in getting fucked, but id suck a dick. nigga everyone in this thread is gay, that cant be denied.

All this trap cum is making me thirsty.

I dated a transwoman and she confirmed that its not gay so go for it user they're sexually free like you and I. Now if you like masculinity then you're gay. Because that's how it works. Its perception man.

That's why you swallow

Looked up the Aneros Toys. Mixed review. Anyone got personal experience? The price is not really a problem

>i dated a dude and said no homo

whatever helps you sleep at night friend

Keep projecting and keep fapping on /hm/ user I'm sorry you feel that way.

im not projecting anything, im bisexual and not in denial about my sexuality because some dude told me it wasn't gay

All fags need to get aids and die in agony

Okay I'd label myself that, sure, liking cock no matter who it's on is questionable. But outright calling me gay for liking femininity regardless of appendage sounds super edgy and stupid user.

Trap discord
Practice your trap voices here
discordapp.com/invite/sVRCag9

i like feminine guys and traps

sauce

moar?

sauce

Name or something?

after you, sir.

more? name or something?

Reminds me of that one GG Allin song and how much I don't care kek

Fucking sauce

how difficult is it to cum handfree from anal stimultion? does it take long to master? where to begin?

i often think about how good it must feel, the closest i'm getting so far is edge for a long time and then touch the most sensitive area with a fine brush until i'm past the safe point and get overwhelmed by it

>tl;dr how do i learn to cum handsfree

why do you even give a shit if you aren't sharing the bedroom with them?

same person?
if yes plz more those stockings look so damn sexy

no idea man check out /r/tscum, top rated of all time its in the first couple pages and her name is probably there

pic unrelated

That's a super cute dick, no homo

Thanks =)

Its Lolatrap dot tumblr

if the hands weren't so masc and if that dick was on a fully passable trap, it would be in my mouth and so would that cum. it feels strange to say that.

That is a tasty looking load. I would drink that up.

Bump. Any greentext stories? Feeling horny for some

I fucked a post op, the one I mentioned above that I dated for a while, care to hear that?

I don't think everyone's equally as sensitive. Some dudes can cum pretty fast with just a finger, others can't get there even with hours of practice with specialized toys. Not all boiopussies are the same

Why not I got no where to go.

Sure thing

thicc cock

Jesus. Wonder how long that cum had been saved up for

This is OC? Post your thighs.