Ask a fully submissive bottom anything

Ask a fully submissive bottom anything

Do your parents know you are gay?

Yes

So when're you starting titty skittles?

First question: How was your day?
Next: how did you first realise you were a submissive bottom. Did you have any girlfriends before?

When you sit on chairs in short shorts do you worry about the line they leave on the back of your legs?

Check'd

The very first time I was with a guy it was just natural for me that I am the bottom. Then it took another two dates to turn out that I was submissive.

They don't leave any lines, or at least I don't see them and nobody complains about them

Have you had a prostate orgasm before? If so, how does it feel, and how many have you had I'm total?

How do they feel about that?

I had, and it's way more intense than the "classic" way. I had it a couple of times but not lately

They got used to it

Do you have more pics? show us that booty

Time to take those shorts of

Crushing disappointment and depressed resignation also looks like "getting used to it"

can someone explain to me why gays have titles like power bottom or a top? do fags not change positions like straight people when they fuck? this always puzzled me

They don't know the details so they're ok with it

will you ever stop posting this thread?

I do change positions, but I never change roles. It's always me who gets penetrated and sucks the dick.

How was your first time bottuming?

painful

Do you have aids, have you been tested for aids in the last month.
Do you have an intestinal/colonic parasite infestation, have you been tested for that in the last month.
How many STDs do you have.
Do you know your life expectancy is 20 years shorter than a normal man.
Do you know that 50% of homosexual men contract aids during their lifetime.

How many times a week/day do you think of killing yourself?

I have no STD's. I don't care about my life expectancy

Have a check for parasites.
There are parasites that almost exclusively exist in homosexual male populations. Look it up.

How old are you? When did you first choose to become gay?

33. Never. It was just natural the same way as it was natural to be a bottom