why do they keep making these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_TKKi-AB1us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol. seriously.

Is he going to fight in Heaven?

That would be hardcore.

Because people still pay to see them.

muslim terrorists, lead by muhammad himself, attack the christian heaven and try to take jesus christ hostage, and only one recently deceased secret service agent can stop them and save all of creation

I'd watch it.

P R O F I T

FUND IT

Will Dr. Pavel be in the third too?

Wasn't this the series that gave South Korea to the Norks?

Wait, there was another one? I saw London has fallen and didn't even know it was a sequel

They're cheap to make and make money.

Olympus has Fallen
>budget 70 million
>box office 161 million

London has Fallen
>budget 60 million
>box office 195.7 million

>people say why doesnt hollywood do this mkre often
>people get mad when theres a third ______ has fallen
ahaha

>Gerald Butler spends the whole movie killing muslims

What's not to love?

They are fun dumb movies probably also fun to make as well. its like going on a summer camp where you get to blow shit up and "act"

Literally Donald Drumpf: the movie

Wait they spent less on a sequel holy shit that's first!

>why do they keep making these?

Because they are good and entertaining.

Fuck yeah these movies are great. Unpretentious trash, just how I like it.

wow seriously, London has fallen was surprisingly based, did it make money despite all the sjw backlash?

Angel refers to Air Force One apparently, eh, i'll take it

Would watch...

I still can't get over how anti muslim London Has Fallen was. Shit was comedy gold.

They keep making money.

Olympus Has Fallen was hot garbage, but London Has Fallen was excellent.

London Has Fallen was literally a modern day Cannon film it was fucking awesome.

>why do they keep making these?

because the first one was really good and the second one was also pretty good

jesus fucking christ

Butler is saving American cinema.

I unironically love both. London was better. The funniest part about it existing is that people scream xenophobia but the movie is directed by an Iranian man. I'm not saying Iran and Pakistan are the same, but it isn't the "closed-minded American white male at it again" that everybody thinks. It also cracks me up that I'm tolerant of and desiring to learn more about other cultures while loving these movies. You don't have to be a meat head to love them lmao. I'm so hype for Angel though mein amigos

Same desu

I read this as butter is saving american cinema

well I can't believe it's not butter

>mfw white house down got cucked hard

150 mil budget and only make 205

that was a generic videogame, homefront.

This had NK in it but not a combined korea

Sup Forums has taught me that a movie *typically* must make 3x at the domestic BO to make a profit. Obviously the profit depends on both the budget and the marketing.

International BO counts for a lot less because Hollywood gets a much smaller profit.

Was "London Has Fallen" really successful? The answer is obviously yes since they are making a sequel. But if a movie breaks even domestically, then how much to they need internationally to be considered a success? 2x, 4x??

Rude, London has Fallen isn't shit

they didnt really market outside of very smart choices (scrolling ad on breitbart, etc)

>He's with her

Reviewers are so shit jesus

why not the world has fallen?
didn't the last movie had like 6 world leaders dead?

hahaha what? A movie portraying a terrorist attack is racist and xenophobic? So ISIS doesn't exist? The majority of suicide bombings we see happen everywhere in the world never happened and weren't perpetrated by Arabic Muslims? Muslim radicals didn't kill hundreds in Paris last November (they too were Arabic)? I haven't even watched the movie but I am assuming it is portraying Muslim terrorists, which is why these people are whining.

If they did that seriously I would probably watch it

Probably because Butler's character is racist.

At one point, as he's stabbing a muslim, he whispers, "Go back to fuckheadistan."

>First film is about the White House
>Second film is about London
>Third film is about Air Force One

That seems like a downgrade. The third film should be "France has Fallen" or something. Followed by "South America has Fallen."

>Isaac Foidberg
Seriously?

>Guy Lodge
Stop

>FIonnuala Halligan
Fucking kill yourself bitch.

Didn't like, half the leaders of western civilization die in London Has Fallen?

They gonna even touch on that?

It going to lie I love these movies.

Hopefully this will be a badass Air Force One clone.

If he says "Get off my plane" I'll die

>South America has Fallen

You don't need to watch a movie to see that.

>"Oi suck my swine cock muhammad, all muzzies must be deported. Mosley did nothing wrong"

Was this line really necessary toward the end? Jesus

Shut the fuck up. Look at the most relevant example: Die Hard

>One Building
>A full airport
>All of New York City
>multiple states in the northeast United States
>multiple fucking Eastern European and Russian nations

And there is a direct decline in quality

>At one point, as he's stabbing a muslim, he whispers, "Go back to fuckheadistan."

I'm a progressive and I thought that was hilarious.

Imagine how fucking boring life would b eif you lived your politics 24/7. My beliefs are important to me but I also sometimes just want to see a bad guy get stabbed in the fucking skull and sent to hell knowing he was shit.

>bout time you come out of the closet
Literally kino

>direct decline in quality
Both previous Fallen movies were already garbage. Also to your example Die Hard 3 was better than 2.

Remember when Every American movie had Russians for bad guys because of the Cold War?

Now fighting Muslims is racist

>A trump commercial
yeah it's not sjw false flagging at all. They really fooled a lot of people with that. Hopefully the next is even worse, so bad no one can make that mistake

>The end of the movie had a livestream shown across the world of the president about to be executed
>He's saying his presidential oath as he's brutally being beaten
>At the last moment, Gard Butler comes in and saves the day as the planet watches in awe

How can you not fucking love this shit?

I really liked how limited in scale the first film was and was disappointed they didn't do the same in the films after. 2 wasn't so bad, the rest just got worse and worse though.

White House Down was better.

I like it when he shoots brown people

>Mohammed fucking aisha on screen
Let's do it.

You need to go BACK TO FUCKHEADISTAN

DH3 was shit. That was the one where McClain wasn't even really McClain anymore, just a shitty out of character caricature of him.

1 > 3 > 2 > who cares about the rest

hahahaha, holy shit i love it when people unintentionally meme

>movie accused of being islamophobic for depicting terrorists as muslims, just like 99% of them are in real life
>the director is a muslim

People don't even notice that in the Has Fallen movies the president is a Republican and an incompetent idiot

He's hilariously dumb in Olympus and gets duped by the terrorists incredibly easily

Because they're awesome.

Gerard Butler asked the president if he wanted some water, then proceeds to tell him he is "thirsty as fuck". The writing in these movies is spectacular.

Is Londo really better than the 1st?

Yeah. But only because it ramps up the action and the cheese.I think its on Netflix right now.

youtu.be/_TKKi-AB1us

Ayy

I liked the first one better. London felt like it was missing like 30 more minutes.

London was slower to ramp up too

true

>anti muslim

What?

It was directed by a Muslim, breh.

>"Why don't you go back to FUCKHEADISTAN, or wherever it is you assholes come from?"

Not gonna lie, that shit made me laugh in the theater.

When did calling someone patriotic become an insult? This fucking generation needs a great war.

Patriotism is for mentally ill sheep

Then what would a distinguished, enlightened gentleman such as yourself suggest?

Not tying your identity and self-worth to a colored rag and a place on a map, for starters

>anti muslim

Because the bad guys were terrorists?

Is Die Hard an "Anti-white" film to you?

>At one point, as he's stabbing a muslim, he whispers, "Go back to fuckheadistan."

How is that racist? That's a fucking one-liner, shit-dick.

Liberals aren't exactly famous for being in-touch with reality.

>EARTH HAS FALLEN

>America's favorite secret service agent is back in an all new adventure. It's a quiet, peaceful day in the US of A, but only until a coordinated attack across the globe by an extra-terrestrial menace threatens the life of the president. Once more, Mike Banning must step up to the plate and save not only the president, but the world itself.

Based Gerald

>sony make a rip off
>the bad guy is a white nationalist
>no blood
>it flops

When will Sony die?

Is it cool to just skip to the second? It's on Netflix and I'm too lazy to pirate

Kek, Fox finds the most faggy millenials to represent Hillary and CNN gets the craziest bumpkins to represent Trump

I would unironically enjoy this.

>cheap to make
>Olympus has Fallen cost 70 million dollars to produce
How the fuck is that possible? That movie looked blatantly unfinished at times not to mention the whole thing being amateurish and shit. Richard Stanley made Hardware with $100 000

Gas hollywood now, they've become decadent and weak. Long live the Chinese film industry.

Because they're actually good. Butler and Eckhardt were bro-tier wrecking the shit out of London Has Fallen and it was fantastic.

1 > 3 > 4 >=2 > never even saw 5 but I keep hearing it's shit

Yeah. Everything you need to know about the first movie is recapped in the prologue of London Has Fallen.

>Long live the Chinese film industry.

They're even more jingoistic than America, which I thought was impossible. I watched a movie called "Wolf Warrior" where the main character (a Chinese dude) is getting choked to death by a British guy. The camera slowly zooms into the Chinese dude's eyes and you see a reflection of the Chinese flag. Then the Chinese dude gets super-pumped while the Chinese national anthem plays and kills everybody.

I know that, I saw Jackie Chan slowly become /their guy/. That doesn't bother me. At least they don't give mountains of money to hacks to make movies that nobody wants but research suggests would make a profit. They can jerk themselves off all they want as long as they have some finesse about it. Hollywood is well past its time. Hell, it was past its time in the 60s.