Yoo I was on Twitter and i saw that the price for Bitcoin dropped approximately 96 percent

Yoo I was on Twitter and i saw that the price for Bitcoin dropped approximately 96 percent.

Could this be the end of an era?

Other urls found in this thread:

xe.com/currencycharts/?from=XBT&to=GBP&view=1Y
coindesk.com/price/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like it dropped 50 percent

>dropped approximately 96 percent
when you can't maths

>every fucking year

> people actually wasting money on bitcoin

Bitcoin is like any economy, it's value will fluctuate.
But unlike other economies cryptocurrencies fluctuate more like stocks.

Simply put yes and no. End of the recent craze yes. End of the currency, no.
Those who need to use it because they cant use other currencies will use it along with those who just enjoy mining.

Bitcoin isnt really worth anything unless someone says it is. And If no one says it is its worthless as a liberal arts degree. Cryptocurrencies BTFO

no you idiot. it dropped about 55%

Buy gold instead plebs

>96%

Uhh..are you stupid? Shit is dancing between 11.5K and 12K this minute..Was only at 14K-15K for the last couple weeks.

That goes for any currency. Except gold, silver and other rare things that people like.

OP here
...Do you mean to tell me that is not 96 percent?

It goes for gold, silver, and other rare things that people like as well. They are only worth anything if someone says they are. The big difference is that people don't generally "invest" in currency. You just hold currency because you are going to actually use it as currency. The same doesn't really hold true for many of the people buying Bitcoin.

Bitconnect dropped 96%

Bitcoin dropped ~50% but is recovering.

Though I'll point out that forex investing is a thing people do.

I put invest in quotations for a reason. Forex is more speculation than actual investing.

Sup Forums community in a nutshell

>Those who need to use it because they cant use other currencies
So, criminals?

Or people that don't like Jews

One group of people, though Monero is kind of emerging as their go-to currency. Bitcoin usage is lesser than it was because it is kind of a volatile bitch in fees and wait time...

Jews keep the economy going. Why wouldn't you like them?

They trick you into using the money they make. They get rich, you stay broke

There's no trick involved. They're very upfront about the whole thing, and you can get rich too if you aren't a dumbass.

Just use a graph: xe.com/currencycharts/?from=XBT&to=GBP&view=1Y

Sold mine ages ago.

You seem like a pretty smart fellow. Why aren't you rich?

wrong. buy nothing until crypto reverses. then buy that

Who says I'm not?

You're here. You can't be that well off

There have been documented multimillionaires on Sup Forums user.

If you send money from place to place around the world it's either expensive or takes days. You end up on the phone to your banks international transaction team in the middle of the day when you have work to do because if you don't every foreign bank it goes through will go "yo we took 15%, hope you don't mind". Bitcoin will be whereever you want in a few minutes.

Also it divides practically infinitely and deflates, which is neat.

Deflation is terrible for a currency and fiat currency could be just as divisible if it was actually needed.

A millionaire is nothing. There are over a million millionaires in many countries. Some cities have an average house price of around a million dollars and have populations in the millions (and they own the houses). There's so many millionaires. 10-20 million is a different deal, those guys are ahead in the inheritance race.

Hence why I said multimillionaire.

While I'd rather exploit than change the economy, I think it's about as efficient as a team of corporate project managers.

>Be me 20
>Be want to invest in bitcoin cuz heard tale of many sheckles to be had
>Register with coin base and invest $10 to test the water
>Have $1100 in the bank ready to invest if everything looks good
>Seems to be fine,
>Start getting excited but decide to wait another week on a whim
>Next week price starts going down like your mom at Burning Man
>mfw

Sounds fishy. The first Bitcoin block chain was added to NASDAQ today. I smell something rotten. Btc's next jump will be more than this last one. Just watch. The suits are up to something.

Maybe not 96% but the bubble has certainly popped.

coindesk.com/price/

+1

time to buy?