HELP

HELP

Logically, what would/could happen if you spray sealant foam (Great Stuff Gap, ect) and plenty of it in an exhaust pipe?

A slut for your thought

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DgzhVkAIuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're talking about completely sealing the tailpipe of an automobile, assuming it has no leaks upstream you would prevent the engine from starting because it has to be able to exhaust to be able to intake air and create combustion. Any more cuties user?

It'll just blow the plug right out the end of the tailpipe.

If you find a way to put something in there that actually creates a hard seal (think: Epoxy) then the next weakest point in the exhaust system will blow open.

Cute freckles. Is that a one-pic only babe or do you have more of her?

Thank you for the input! I figured some kind of back pressure would happen if a good seal was made.

Here's another one

And last one i got

u disable the car. cheaper to use a potato

Wrong. Car will start, but as pressure builds it will run worse and worse till it stalls. It's unlikely but possible that the pressure will force the foam out. A potato would do the job better.

I'll consider a potato. Wouldn't it pop out after being warmed up and the shell softens?

Get a small potato and a rod a few feet long, like a broom handle. Push the potato into the exhaust pipe, use the broom handle to get it deep inside. The heat from the engine will cook it into place. Exhaust back pressure builds, engine dies. If you really want to fuck someone, you can get some JB weld putty, mix the black and grey, pinch off a little, and roll it into a thin snake. Use a paperclip to move the cover off their door lock cylinder, slide the snake in, and use a second paperclip to press the snake into their tumblers. Works great on house locks too.

An Epoxy would be a better idea. put a shit ton in and i guarantee it the engine will not run. It also wont create enough backpressure to create a significant enough leak to run.

The engine won't run long enough for it to get very warm. Also, shoving the potato in there causes compression friction, which will help with the seal.

Spray foam is very sticky and squirting a whole can of it will go very far up the pipe. Will not pop out

The foam leaves the applicator at a very low velocity. It's not getting much farther than the tube is long. Also, I only said it was unlikely to shoot out. If OP wants to be sure he can spray foam the pipe and cap it with a tater.

Thank you folks! This is exactly what I was hoping to hear.

Or he could just act like an adult and move on.

double trips have spoken

Depending on the rate at which exhaust is expelled, it will either build up to the point where the exhaust pipe or the sealant bursts, or the exhaust will pile up and end up back in the engine, causing a major malfunction. This will cause the engine to explode, killing everyone in the vehicle.

We're talking a truck, new Dodge but I don't know the model

You say that. I've managed to stop engines by putting my hand over the exhaust until the back pressure prevents enough clean air/fuel getting into the cylinder.

If the exhaust is leak free, this is pretty easy to do on anything under 3L at idle.

>act like an adult
>on Sup Forums

Now I know you're talking crazy.

It'll harden and pop off?

Hopefully not explode, but if it'll seize the engine, that's perfect. Can one expect the engine to fail within a few minutes or longer, roughly?

It won't do shit you dumb cunt.
If you want to reliably fuck up an engine, the only simple way to it is water in the fuel tank

The engine won't explode. It'll just stall.

A bottle of coke is better. I's all the effectiveness of water in the gas tank AND sugar in the gas tank.

Sugar doesnt do shit other than dirty up your oil much quicker, and being carbonated decreases the effectiveness compared to water.

>ect
It's like you enjoy being an idiot.

Sugar fucks up the fuel pump and injectors.

Use a banana. Worked for Eddie Murphy.

or balance a nail or two right under the vehicles tires. the front ones, if they blow out theyll lose all control of the vehicle.

foam is much more permanent damage and will probably allow someone to figure out who it was.

it's sticky, etc

Potato = cheap, effective and even if it pops out it will cause a nice backfire that will be hilarious

this, sugar is like 1k in repairs, watch the dudes put coca cola in the car on youtube, same idea.

It really doesn't, it's an urban legend that's been around decades before fuel injection existed. A solution of sugar in fuel won't make any difference to the fuel system. If that's the way you want to go you would need to remove all fuel filters and put something in the tank that doesn't dissolve

still is bad

youtube.com/watch?v=-DgzhVkAIuc

I've tried salt before, but perhaps I didn't get enough.

Water. Plain normal water.
That's all
Water can't burn or compress so it gradually builds up in the cyclineets u too the pistons become hammers and destroy the head

That's pretty much what I said though.
Carbon build up that once back onto clean fuel will burn off and get taken by the oil into the sump.
It's not Good, but it's not permanent

depending on the amount of gas in the tank vs sugar and how long it sits to dissolve, it could literally do almost nothing.

either way, the tank will have to be dropped a mechanic will replace replace the fuel pump and injectors and if they don't do their own repairs, it wont be cheap.

In the old days, half a potato did the trick.

>LOGically

How does it build up in the cylinders if it evaporates with combustion and exits during the exhaust stroke? I could conceive of a point where enough water displaced gas that the cylinders stop firing, but then the engine would just stall long before doing irreparable harm. If you really want to fuck up a car you'd get more consistent results by dumping sand in the oil.

Her name is Hailey Leigh

It will eventually fill every cubic inch of the interior of the car.

>Hailey Leigh
does she do hardcore and videos

It won't all evaporate. The compression stroke causes condensation of the water onto the cylinder walls so majority of the water is not in an aerosol form during the power or exhaust strokes

How you going to run that engine without an oil filter though?

fuck that, put goat cheese on the engine block

I don't think she does hardcore, but she has a couple videos, and lots of very nice pictures, used to fap to her pics way too much

Water will not do shit.

1) It likely will not even get pumped past the filters. There's at least two filters in the fuel system that are specifically designed to remove water from the fuel.

2) If you do get small amounts of water into the intake they will either:
a) Become steam under combustion.
b) Impact carbon on the valves as droplets, dislodge it, and actually clean the engine slightly.

If you are GENUINELY interested in completely destroying an internal combustion engine beyond repair, add something like linseed oil to the fuel. It will burn slowly, but hotter, with a similar ignition point as the fuel. Each stroke will just add more fire and never really exhaust the heat because the oil will keep burning and the gas will fuel the oil. You'll ignite the engine and burn the entire car to the ground most likely.

There's probably multiple mundane things like that that could be added to fuel that would destroy the car. You want to drastically change the octane of the fuel while still maintaining regular combustion. Think mineral spirits, alcohols, light refined oils, kerosenes.

Who said anything about messing with the oil filter? Just dump sand in the oil fill. If we're talking about messing with gas we're under the assumption that there is access to the keys. No car in the past 20+ years has an unlocked fuel door. If you do want to go that route though, removing the oil filter and filling it with sand would probably kill an engine faster than sand in the top end due to oil starvation.

You guys do realize op is some weiny ass beta that is throwing a tantrum because of some girl.

Fuck you... I laughed too hard

Those filters are to handle microscopic amounts, and become useless after filtering a relatively small amount of water without manually draining the filter.
Adding oil would have the exact same damaging result as water, for the same reason. It won't just keep burning unless it's a 2 stroke engine

There's also been no car in the last 20 years that it's easier to access the engine bay than the fuel cap without the keys though.