Was in Wal-Mart today with my 2yo son looking for snow boots earlier today...

Was in Wal-Mart today with my 2yo son looking for snow boots earlier today. This Mexican family approaches the same area, kids are out of control running around and knocked over my son who can barely walk. I get angry and tell them to watch where they are going. The mother does nothing and goes about her buisness, 30 seconds later they are back at it. The young boy about knocks my son over again, I get fed up now. The boy comes around the corner and I trip him only for him to fall right into the corner of the shelve and slices his head open. The ambulance is called and I'm sitting back in the distance with my son wondering if I'm in camera tripping him. Wtf just happened!

What does them being Mexican have to do with it?

Because they are out of control Nigger!

the writer is painting you a fucking picture faggot, god forbid op describes the person they encountered. holy shit are we gonna start seeing people boycott books when they describe if someone is fucking black? off yourself

Thank you

Wow... just... wow

I woundlnt worry aboit fictional event

A family that was non white and non niggerish, better?

Come back and try again after you take a few sociology courses, that is, of youre in school

How does he know they are Mexican And not American ?

how do we know if you're a virgin or a chad?

You're going to be on the news for hurting a kid you're going to go to jail and get torrtured

CHECKED

OH MY

HOLY SWEET MOTHERFUCKING JESUS CHRIST IN A HAND BASKET

As foretold in the prophecy

Hot damn with the get

Witnessed

Pic fits everything in this thread

CHECKED

The same way we know black people are niggers, and not Americans.

what's going on with this image sir?

Rip op. These digits dont lie.

Mexicans are south of the boarder niggers.

Tell the media the kid was trying to rape your Muslim daughter, the media won’t have the balls to say your kid isn’t a sand nigger or a girl

It has everything to do with it Mexican people do not watch their kids in public they let them do whatever the fuck they want and want to know how I know that? Because I’m fucking Mexican. That’s why I married a white woman and had a beautiful white daughter and always make sure that she doesn’t act like a fucking retard in public

Shit, wasted here instead of one of the fag-ass “trips and I post her naked pics” threads

Nothing of value was damaged.

Bait
Kill thy self

This

Your story is most likely fake. In the off chance it isn't, you're a giant douchebag. Who the fuck trips a little kid, even if he was being a bit crazy.