All are welcome except

All are welcome except
>no homosexuals
>no transgenders
>no Satanists
>no athiests

Dubs gets bible verse of their choice!!

Ezekiel 25:17

Bisexual atheist dropping in, just to ruin your thread for a moment. Because you're a dick and you deserve it.

Satanist, here. What's going on in this thread?

More like he deserves a dick because he clearly wants one

Check deez dubz

Why would anyone need you for a Bible verse when they can just use an online Bible?

For authenticity

homogay detected. all faggots go to hell after good christiens kill them

If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. -Leviticus 20:13

nope. no faggots allowed. god is too compassionate to allow that.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
>Except you, faggots! You can't seek me back and I won't sup with your kind!
>And not you, atheists! Definitely not after your heart so you aren't welcome here
–Rev. 3:20

This is the BEST type of Bible study. Very Christlike.

Id bet that less than 25% of christians really give a shit about any of those things.

Check your old testament privilege, brainlet
-Jesus

i would say 80% do really give a shit about those things, considering 80% of WASPS voted for Trump

What about post-sexual gendervoid Hegelian Anti-Hegelians?

the phylactery speaks to me
it says
"shoo, shoo, shoo, shoo,"
maybe its broken?

I don't remember Trump mentioning any of those 4 on the campaign trail, except "Caitlyn Jenner can use any bathroom she wants in Trump Tower."

Chorus]
First I fuck my sister, then I fuck my mom
Then I fuck my cousin, then I fuck my son
Then I go to church, then I fuck my mom
Then I say grace, and then I fuck my mom

[Verse 1]
I am from the south and I'm really fucking stupid
I can't read, I can't write
I got a cleft lip and a lazy eye
I'm an Aryan race, eyes blue as the sky
If you think about it, Hitler did nothing wrong
He was really just trying to keep the race nice and strong
'Cause white is right, and white is good
Keep those niggers back in the hood
I believe in my savior Lord Jesus Christ
Everybody seems equal in our savior's eyes
Except for faggots and except for niggers
If you don't get off my lawn, I'mma pull that trigger

[Verse 2]
Please don't touch me, my dad is a lawyer
And I'll have you know I will not settle in court
I've got a nice job at my father's firm
If I cry hard enough the police will let me go
Anytime, anytime
I'm a white teenage boy in his prime
If I rape a girl, it won't be a crime
Because my father has my back
And Lord Jesus Christ

[Chorus]
First I fuck my sister, then I fuck my mom
Then I fuck my cousin, then I fuck my son
Then I go to church, then I fuck my mom
And then I say grace, then I fuck my mom

Then you weren't paying attention.

You need a few Pagans in here.

You may have a day pass

fuck deca games. they ruined a good game.
>inb4 "you where banned in the original guild purge thats why ur mad"

all semitic religions have been a plague to this earth. in fact, they are probably the worst thing to happen in the history of mankind

*everybody claps for this brave hero*

Funny how most of the people who become vegetarians out of compassion for living creatures are atheists. Funny how most people who are OK with tearing apart families and reversing DACA are Christian, even though Jesus was an immigrant. Actually it's not funny, it's ironic and sad. Fuck your white God, he can suck my dick.

Christians give a terrible name to Jesus. No wonder young, intelligent people are abandoning religion and replacing it with genuine, nonjudgmental kindness.

Jesus wasn't white

That's true. He was a Palestinian Jew.

True. But white people claimed him and painted him white. Same white people who often harbor negative feelings, ranging from fear to hate, for people of color.

Hail Thor

Dubs. Pick a bible verse

roll for verse

Gospel of Thomas - Chapter 2 - verses 7-9

7 Another time Jesus went forth into the street, and a boy running by, rushed upon his shoulder;

8 At which Jesus being angry, said to him, thou shalt go no farther.

9 And he instantly fell down dead:

Hey Christfag, how does it feel that your religion is being fazed out? The only place christianity is growing is in africa.

>Christianity is getting blacked

Cena 3:17

How about Jews, can I stay?

This is gay op said no homos that's gay stuff this is gay. Bro you're a fag

Winner. Pick a bible verse

Trips. Pick a bible verse

fuck talk dirty to me daddy then penetrate me

Kill yourself you retarded inbreds.

Everything you believe in is false and your lives are completely meaningless.

God is [not] great.

Jesus can fucking suck my big fat cock.

Jesus never existed

Pick a bible verse, brudda

there is no god

stop wasting your life pretending in one

leviathan 6:66 suck my dick daddy

"god" is 100% made up by homo sapiens

/thread

everyone is bisexual

I like you

Hey, it's your soul to eternal damnation fags.

Roll for Leviticus 11:1-11:19

god is made up
hell is made up
souls are made up

any questions?

stop believing in fairy tales you fucking manchild

religion is evil

Roll

Pick a verse, my brudda in Christ

what sounds more made up - a supreme being or a monkey flying on a rock through spacetime

a supreme being, because it's the one that's made up

the other thing is actually what's happening, it's a fact

>2018
>being this retarded

you literally just gave the options of something that has no evidence and something that has total evidence

you should already know what the right answer is

in our existence, everything has a cause. There therefore must be something that is the original cause. That being is God.

Are Jews allowed?
>if dubs Deut 13

Reroll

Everything can have a cause, but existence as a whole doesn't need one. Existence can be as eternal as the god you claim to be, otherwise it's an infinite regress.

You can always ask the question, where did your god come from? Who created god?

It's the exact same logic, which is to say, an unfounded presumption.

Existence is eternal, it's variations in quality are equally eternal. Read some Spinoza to blow your mind.

its*

but yeah, I'm tired

what is "infinite regression" for 100 alex?

There is more to existence than you or I will ever know, and it outweighs your petty concept of "god" in its splendor.

Jesus was a fag

If there were eternal causes we would never be caused because there would an infinite amount of causes before us.

If this one doesn't get it I'm just going to post it myself

"god is beyond comprehension"

"there is more to existence than you or will ever know and it outweighs your petty concept of "god"

myfuckingsides.jpg

I would say that's photoshopped, but I know that didn't exist back then.

Think of it this way. In geometry, a line goes in two directions infinitely.

Your life could simply be a line segment (birth to death) on that infinite line.

It's not that complicated.

Nobody said the particular causes themselves are eternal, just that they occur within eternity.

Oh jeez, who will win? Christfags or 8th-grader satanists?

....no. lines can have vertices this is why shapes exists.

how would you ever get to that point of the line segment if it's impossible to reach it?

it's not that complicated.

>there would an infinite amount of causes before us
So?

Do you not understand what eternity means?

If you can comprehend the idea of eternity of the future, there's no reason you can't imagine an eternity of the past. Or at least there shouldn't be a reason that it's a problem for you. Oh yeah, of course, if it goes against your religion you might have a hard time with it.

My brudda pick a verse

Those aren't lines, those are line segments.

Because an infinite number of points exist on a line. Your life can collapse to one of those points, if you wish to think of it like that, but it makes more sense to think of it as a line segment on the line.

how can you reach infinity plus 1 if you can never get past infinity?

the problem persists. How are you experiencing a certain point in time today if it is logically impossible to reach it?

infinity already includes infinity +1, because it's infinity, there's nothing higher than it

it's a concept, not an actual number

TheLordsaid to Moses and Aaron,2“Say to the Israelites: ‘Of all the animals that live on land, these are the ones you may eat:3You may eat any animal that has a divided hoof and that chews the cud.

4“‘There are some that only chew the cud or only have a divided hoof, but you must not eat them.The camel, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is ceremonially unclean for you.5The hyrax, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you.6The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you.7And the pig,though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you.8You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.

9“‘Of all the creatures living in the water of the seas and the streams you may eat any that have fins and scales.10But all creatures in the seas or streams that do not have fins and scales—whether among all the swarming things or among all the other living creatures in the water—you are to regard as unclean.11And since you are to regard them as unclean, you must not eat their meat; you must regard their carcasses as unclean.12Anything living in the water that does not have fins and scales is to be regarded as unclean by you.

13“‘These are the birds you are to regard as unclean and not eat because they are unclean: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture,14the red kite, any kind of black kite,15any kind of raven,16the horned owl, the screech owl, the gull, any kind of hawk,17the little owl, the cormorant, the great owl,18the white owl,the desert owl, the osprey,19the stork, any kind of heron, the hoopoe and the bat.

exactly so how would you reach our point in time if the beginning had no start point? stop dodging the question

>the problem persists
No, it doesn't.

>How are you experiencing a certain point in time today if it is logically impossible to reach it?
It's not logically impossible, because your existence isn't eternal, it is finite. Asking this question is as valid as saying "how can you pick a point on a line if there are infinite other points"?

It's a stupid and irrational question. Your life happens to take place where it does within eternity.

>implying any section of the Bible is authentic

>god doesn't exist
"yeah he does" oh wow I am philosopher now do I win?

your little analogy fails because time is linear. we must reach 2 before we can reach 3.

there is an infinite amount of numbers between 2 and 3 tho

>no athiests
But I guess illiterates are acceptable.