Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZBtMZREGnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>first
I have 3

because im not a manlet thats in a constant state of being scared everyday of my life.

Because I own more than just "a" gun

because i bought this instead. and nows its doubled in price since i bought it. something your pos guns will never do.

What caliber is that Hi Point in?

9mm

cuz I'm broke

I'm going to kill myself if I do.

Cool, was debating on getting the 10mm

Whoever told you I didn't is a fucking liar.

the stg44 during ww2 was around $44 in 1944. the price now is Estimate Price: $20,000 - $30,000. im sure your video card that will be out of date will have that much of an increase

Nice dubs
It was used at Cabela's. I bought it to fuck around with at the deer lease. 9mm should be cheap enough for plinking.

why? is that because of bitcoin miners?

My mom won't let me.

lol you think a gun that rare that saw world war action is comparable to the mass produced, non conflict weapons you cucks buy now? what a dumbfuck you are

because im holding out on killing myself until a certain event happens and if i have a gun in my house, i know i'll shoot myself before then.

Yeah their handguns are blah but they do pistol caliber carbines right

you fail to reliaze the mass produceced them as well. for cheaper. and the increase in value has done nothing but go up. how will your video card fair in 6 months when they drop a new one? into the trash it goes

I can protect myself with my huge fat dick

The STG is hella expensive specifically because it's rare. WWI era Garands and WWII era SKSes and AKs go for sub $1,000 and they're all far better guns

Cause I'd shoot myself in the foot

I've given some thought to owning a gun, but I am prone to depression and suicidal thoughts, so I fear that I would use it to kill myself. And I can't do that, not yet anyway.

it will still go up, dipshit. the 780ti is still rising in price.

They didn't mass produce them in any way near the same way guns are made now, and are associated with a regime that no longer exists that attempted world domination. you are literally as ignorant as it gets

>>because i bought this instead. and nows its doubled in price since i bought it. something your pos guns will never do.

then shut the fuck up about something you know nothing about

But I do, user. I have a shotgun and 2 revolvers. (1 broken though)

YOUR GUNS

Because I just turned 18 so I can't carray it concealed and I wouldn't be able to take it to school with me for the next four years. I don't wanna drop a couple hundred right now to sit in a safe in my parents house for years.

i have a hand carved wooden buttstock tight float 270 winchester with a mauser action that was carved by my grandfather in 1980. could have sold for 4k but gave it to my grandmother instead. now i think ill sell it fot 10k becuase its MY rifle

The only reason certain milsurp guns have gone up is because they've been banned from import.

There are enough Norincos to make SKSes $100 again in a week. Not to mention the Norinco M14 clone that's 1/4 the price of the Springfield in Canada

Thanks Clinton

I do. In fact I almost own too many because I've run out of room in the safe.

Because I'm not a coward or a pussy.

i do

I hope she's dead.
>"Grammy give me back pappy's rifle I'm off to the pawn shop"

yea. we know thus fact. you on the other hand fail to realize your new videi card or any major electronic sells for dirt as soon as it is used or a better version comes out. but keep talking like your trash is better pleb

Why do you own a gun with only 6 rounds?

>Because you're a poorfag with $1 who inherited his gun from grandpa.

once again, the guns that are made today are not comparable to guns that old. can you read?

5 rounds*

insults is your corner stone of th8s arguement? child

Because I have a big dick and I'm not scared to use it...

You can't be serious. If that's really the case, I hope someone shoots you, takes it, and sells it before it becomes obsolete just to spite your dumbass.

>Technology that is, by scientific law, obsolete in 18 months max has doubled in price

Try again

STEYR AUG A3 M1 for 2.1k for sale right now from steyr website. will more than likely sell for same price or more if kept in good condition. how much did your graphics card go for? $700?

No it wasn't an insult I was saying I genuinely hope she's dead instead of you trying to take something back from her that you gave her. Especially something that probably means 50 times more to her than to you, considering you want to take it back to sell it. I realized this probably isn't even a real situation and it was just part of the argument with gpu guy

but it wont double. and you dont have concrete evidence of the price even rising for that gun. i do. google the fuckin card. i payed $900. anything less than 1300-1500 is out of stock.

becuasee
youre a fucking idiot who does not knoe what hes talking about. what makes you think something that took my grandfather over 100 hours to carve i would take to a pawn shop? ontop of that you really hope a family membet of mine is dead. thus you have no arguement anf rely on nothing but the "edgyness" of your 14 year old mind to insult people becuase uou are actually a stupid person in real life

I do.

Eleven of them.

never said it would double. should sell for the same price or more as long as you take care of it. to bad you bought a piece of shit or didnt actually buy a STEYR AUG A3 M1. and some 5.56. variant

not him but just check around that shit is stupidly overpriced, a card that was $700 on release now goes for around 1300-1800 because of the cryptocurrency mining bullshit thats going on

>Why don't you own a gun?
Because I would end up accidentally shooting myself with it if I did have one. Honest, no lying here.

That doesn't mean people are going to pay double for your used card man. Besides, by the time you actually would sell your card it will be worth nothing. You're losing here because technology is quite visibly one of the worst investment's of all time. By the end of this year your card will be worth half of what you payed.

Btw these are brand NEW cards that just sold on ebay.

Okay nvm one isn't but it still sold for less than you payed.

Oh yeah? What's it going to do when niggers kick in your door and want to steal your shit?

>By the end of this year your card will be worth half of what you payed.

Wrong. You know nothing about PC hardware.

I don't have any shit worth stealing. Normal joke is if someone broke into my place they would feel so bad they would steal shit from somewhere else and leave it at my place.

Because I live in a white suburban neighborhood with little to no crime and a large and attentive police force.

Bullshit

You can go buy it new yourself

Because I can barely afford rent let alone a gun. Have always wanted to own a .357 magnum revolver though

all of those sold a week ago. youre fuckin blind.

ww2 sks & ak's were even rarer

Ha missed the ww1 for the garands

Norinco M14's suck

hnngggg

got to wait before i get one

I also have 3. Chootn' is fun, good way to challenge yourself to be more accurate, control your breath, posture, and grip.

Honestly, I think every mentally stable person should try shooting at least once in their life.

are there mentally stable Americans, tho?

Nice collection... why all the locks? Just keep the booger hook off of the bang button

Thinking about buying a gun when i turn 21. Would i be better off buying a handgun for mobile protection or a shotgun for home? Plan to get the other eventually.

Because I own two

Because I'm not an emasculated pussy who's afraid of "dem udders dats cummin fo was mine"

because Canada, haven't gotten my licence, and i cant afford it at the moment.

I do

>projecting

Kek I guess you are a puss. Guns are pretty manly dude

cow apocalypse

I love my hand cannon. So much fun to shoot.

ah i too got a bb gun from walmart

I do, and I shot many of them today

hahaha you got it guess my b8 wasn't good enough.

I only own a shotgun btw

PS: This bb gun is fun as fuck.

>cohiba

You fucking degenerate

Don't need one because i always have an 8in harden brown baton in my ass at all times. You're a real fucking pussy if you ever have to fight with anymore then what can be made with your bare hands.

Why would I post if I did here?

are you jelly bro?

military?

of a shitty cigar?

You can get better stuff from honduras, nicaragua, even connecticut.

My favorite is brazilian mata fina tobacco. Google: Dona Flor Puro and order some.

don't need one

youtube.com/watch?v=jZBtMZREGnU

Hard to tell, but your coin speaks military to me, but of course any fool can just buy a coin nowadays.

Air Force coin, but an Army lanyard?

Your logic makes no since. A mudslum one day might try to kill you with a knife. Then what? You have no gun. So you are sacrificed in the name a multiculturalism.

thanks user. Worth a look

That a joint task force coin
Fucking chair force, give me a break

Sweet AK. Check out my Glock.

Checked, 10mm=most underrated under utilized cartridge. After 10mm it’s the 2506.

np :)

357 sig or go home

Lol its funny you say that buddy because I happen to work on the A-10. I put planes in the sky.

Illegal in pajeetland