Whats the rest of /b drinkin tonight

Whats the rest of /b drinkin tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pk20_r2kucA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gin. Tanqueray from London

SKYY

Cherries and berries flavour dilute stuff.
No money for booze till Tuesday... nightmare.

Hendricks Gin, gibson.

The Kraken with some Coke.

Wtf is kraken
Serious never seen it

Cheapest one I could find. It ain't tasty, but it gets the job done.

The Kraken in black spiced rum.

Came in just to be jealous. I've been clean for a month now

Spiced rum

same as you

Can you guys explain why you drink? I used to drink heavily when I was younger but now even one beer feels shitty. Drinking sucks.

Depression/boredom.
I occasionally go out and get drunk with friends, but it's mostly me just sat here alone shitposting drinking way too much because I'm miserable and bored.
I wouldn't consider myself an alcoholic but I have phases where I drink A LOT, and by a lot I mean 30 - 40 units a night (basically a litre bottle of 40% whiskey).

Tis but a segue away from reality.

Never had that problem. I like the taste of whiskey and I like feeling drunk. Also disallows me from focusing on more than one thing at a time so my anxiety quiets down. Makes it easier to live in the moment which I like when I need to wind down.

i recently came to this conclusion too. the morning after feels kinda shitty even though i rarely get hangovers. its just the in the moment feeling that i enjoy, which is almost always depression, i dont understand it

I mean I had that phase on and off for years, so I'm assuming you're just addicted right now.

Been sober for months, every attempt to drink again makes me feel sick. Even quit weed but honestly weed is still good. Booze is shit

goodluck m8s

this right here. didn't feel like making the 40 minute drive to the liquor store in the blizzard like conditions for that jack daniels tennessee fire

rum. alwys rum.

its a fucking Wednesday night wtf is wrong with you alcoholics? Don't you have to work...

had a yuengling with dinner, now knob creek neat and also dosed 960mg DXM, tonight is either going to be very memorable or a complete blackout

I also have a can of cope long cut original. Cope southern blend is really good too.

clearly shooped

RM 1738 Accord

youtube.com/watch?v=pk20_r2kucA

4 Roses small batch on ice

That's why some of us drink you child

Ha! Never seen this episode. Love that they made this principal care-free

I don't always drink every weekday, but when I do, I make sure to drink everyday after that.

ohh get over it everyone has to work it's your fault you couldn't excel and get a well paying job that you enjoy

I drink because my job pays me was away too much.

m8 ur drunk just fuckin log off you can't even speak english

drinking this hand sanitiser

Fuck off. Life ain't all sunshine and rainbows; some of us have real problems

Thank Jesus someone else likes good gin

Some very decent california cab sav

idgaf about your problems man up pussy, quit being a bitch and drinking your problems away it's pathetic.

at least it doesn't taste like rubbing alcohol

I ain't who you were talking to.....what are your problems? I mean that earnestly.

nigga its Wednesday. you just got paid.

Drinking even though I know its pretty much bad for me, lifts me up out of boredom.

>chewin baccy
trailernigger

Higher level...

How dare you! I am not drunk. Just buzzed. I just typo'd "away" instead of saying what I actually wanted to say, *way.*

the best

Must be nice to be 15 and living at home.

Respect "OUR" allowances. It ain't your money.

Sarevok, baldurs gate. Never unsee.

This. Been doing this for 17 years.

mickeys in the brown bag

Good taste, fucking Sapphire faggots can go eat a dick.

underrated post!

Wait till you pass you reach your boring days and lonely nights. Then, THEN you can bitch about it to us, user

Same. Dry January.

gin

How much does that go for?

Sparkling water you fucking alcoholics Jesus it’s Wednesday

25 bucks maybe? idk depends where ur from

not cheap, around 15-18 gbp

Gin and coke tastes great.

This kneegrow! Ha ha xD

Fruit Punch, cause thats the only shit i have in the fridge and nothing else. Kinda mad.

If you can recall the experience, then it isn't getting the job done.

Kombucha. Healthy and has alcohol, it's the perfect beverage

Devil's cut is becoming a favorite

Every morning after drinking heavily, looks like that.

It was all good till that quarter went missin

Unlike most alcoholics, I drink it steadily. Unless I drink it within 30 minutes, its not worth it.

I love me white girl bacardi and jack sparrow bottle 'o rum

Every bottle has been a delight

I want them all, I hate being dry

I want that coca-cola

It's Friday somewhere.

Yep, it's an acquired taset.

Take the sweet tea my friend, I don't care for it

Right bottle wrong tobacco, Marlboro or nothing pussy

Hold up, tough cowboy here

I'm drinkin' on some Shatter, wax, and cocaine. Also Love as a Dark Hallway, about to probably transition into Rain Dogs.

Þorrablót is an Icelandic midwinter festival, named for the month of Þorri of the historical Icelandic calendar. The 2018 date is January 19.

Jim Beam with Ginger Ale and Cope mint brother.

Anyone a fan of basil hayden? Got a bottle for free and it easily became a top 3 drink

I haven't drank in like, almost 2 weeks.
Definitely not addicted since I don't drink when I don't want to, but sometimes when the boredom and misery hits I'll binge for a few days.

fuck you're so drunk you can't even form a coherent sentence.

My college cancelled today and tomorrow, I just woke up from a day-drinking-induced nap. Just sipping a Yuengling right now.

I get it, you don't have the palate for IPA, that doesn't mean it isn't delicious for the rest of us.

Water, got home from the gym not too long ago, and have a 14 hour work day tomorrow.

I also don't drink alcohol except special occasions. It's rare that I even do that. 26, and used to party a lot.

wine
1.30€ the bottle

Hurrdurr dum redneck

All tobacco is "wrong" who cares what tobacco is preferred over the other

Angel's Envy bourbon. The pre-finished bourbon itself isn't quite all that spectacular. On par with Elijah Craig 12.

A glass of my own urine. For cleansing purposes.

Whatever the fuck I want.

>all tobacco is wrong
But cigars are objectively superior. They aren't chemically fermented and aren't meant to be inhaled. They're healthy, and they taste infinitely better.

should i open it?

that must taste like piss mixed in vinegar.