Whats your star wars order?

Whats your star wars order?
from best to worst mne is 5, 6, 4, 7, 1, 3, 8, 2

Ill go, this is opinion BTW.
episode 4, 5, 6, rouge, awakens, last, 2, 3, 1

That said, even episode 1 is better than some shitty fast and furious movie.

5 4 6 8 7

I'm still convinced 1 2 and 3 do not exist.

5, 4, 6, 7, 8, 3, 2, 1

This is the correct order

6>4>5>Rogue One>7>3>1>2

5, 4, 6.
The prequels, rogue, and the latest ones are all shit.

>correct order
>has Empire as the worst of the original trilogy
ayy lmao

>>The Empire Strikes Back
>>Star Wars
>>Return of the Jedi

That's it. That's the best order for the Star Wars trilogy.

Also, I'll assume you all noticed how I called it "Star Wars" and not "A New Hope".

5 > 4 > 6 > Rogue One > 7 > 3 > 8 > 2 > 1

Nothing beets empire strikes back...

Nothing...

Also, Rogue One was surprisingly very good in my opinion.

5, 6, 3, 4, 2, r1, 1, 7

Haven't seen episode 8 and not going to watch it. I always liked star wars, but i feel like i grew out of it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
634251rogue78

oh no you must know everything, faggot

5, 4, Rogue One, Clone Wars (tv show), 8, 7, 6, 3, 1, 2

sorry. *3.5 not 4.5

Phantom Menace is underrated

3,1,2,5,4,6. All others are not star wars

what about 8 was better than 7?

i left 8 just kind of "meh" and 7 i legitimately liked. i felt like alot of the luke stuff in 8 was kind of lame, like hammel cant act anymore. 7 i enjoyed the han solo aspect with chewie and the nastalgia of it felt natural. 8 it felt forced.

V, R1, VI, IV, III, VII, II, I, VII

7 year old anakim is rather lame considering padme is like 22 in it.

if you read 1 as opposed to wathed it, yes its fairly good.

7, 8 and rebels=not canon

8 is better than 7 because of the visuals. It's a gorgeous looking movie. Every single frame of it is beautiful. Gonna see it again on Saturday. I also liked the interactions between Ben and Rey.

5, 4, 6, 8, 7, RO, 3, 1&2.

5,4,6,Rogue,7,8. Prequels do not exist

OP’s count is proper with me.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT CLONES, YOU LITTLE DROIDFUCKER?

I enjoyed 8 more because of visuals and it was a breath of fresh fucking air. 7 was boring after the novelty wore off.

This, but swap 8 & 7.

Never. 7 is a drag now.

This scene was great. I hope Ben and Rey get together.

Hold onto your dicks nigglets
4>5>6>3>RO>8>7>1>2

It's Rey and Poe tho

3 had the best material for memes

ILL HAVE YOU KNOW CLONES ARE
IMMENSELY SUPERIOR TO DRIODS IN
EVERY SINGLE WAY AND THATS JUST WITH
THEIR ARMS TIED BEHIND THEIR BACKS!
FEDERATION SCUM!

4, 6, 5, Rogue, fuck the rest.

5,6,1,4,3,rogue,7,2,8

The originals are all perfect films, so its hard to choose one as the best, and even harder to pick one as the worst, but empire was just slightly less perfect than the other two

I don't think they've even met. Have they? I don't recall

>Not having an opinion
*sigh*

George Lucas had the least to do with Empire, therefore Empire is the best.

At the end of 8.

almost same as mine 4, 5, 6, rogue, awakens, last 3, 2, 1

4,5, , 3, 2, 1, 8, 7.

That's my list. 8 was okay, but there were some odd plot elements and it just seemed so corny with the whole "save what we love bit" from that chubby chink, Rose. 7 was a borderline plageristic piece of garbage that could not be salvaged with surprisingly good acting or great visuals and sound design. The diagesis is a master piece and they made it worse, permanently in my opinion. The prequels are better, they, at least, are new and original. They take themselves seriously and aren't just a Disney money making racket designed to appeal to 30 somethings nostalgia and milennials being too stupid to realize that they're fags watching the previous films all over again. Kylo Ren is miles worse than Anakin ever was and the "Star Killer Base" is beyond lazy writing. Episode 8 wasn't a retread and had alot of potential, unfortunately most of it went to waste. Overall, I think episode 9 might be really good and I think the one off movies will at least come close to the extremely high bar set by Rogue One.

Oh yeah. When Rey cleared the boulders, right?

how can awaken and last be better than 3,2,1?

6 sucks. The half aborted original ending that had to be ported into the between space between 6 and 7 is clear evidence of that narrative catastrophe.

>awaken and last
Nobody calls them that

Yeah. I actually enjoyed 8 a ton. That sequence with Rey and Kylo fighting those guards was beautiful

2, 1, the rest are awful

5.3,6,4,r1,2,1,7,8

5,3,2,4, rogue one,8,6,7,,,,,

They go from trying to kill eachother in a snowy forest on a doomed planet to coming somewhat close to kissing in an elevator. I also really liked how Rey used Ben's lightsaber, and Ben used Rey's lightsaber. I'm calling him Ben from now on because Kylo was the name Snoke gave him, and Snoke is dead.

sure they do, the fp and others even did

episode:

4, 3, 5, 1, 2, 8, rogue, 7, 3 again, 7 again, 7, then 6.

personal best to worst
6,5,4,7,3,that cgi clone wars movie everyone forgot about,2,1
haven't seen 8 or rogue

>calling him Ben from now on
Makes sense. That film was so well made. I actually love how fanboys thought Luke should've been on the planet at the end. He would've died so fucking fast. I enjoyed his character because it makes sense.

4>5>3>6>2>1>7>>>>>Haven't seen Rogue One
Also the prequels are way better than the sequels. The prequels were corny at best and retarded at worst (though they definitely had some great moments) but at least they were original, they tried to do something different from the original trilogy. For the sequels we got a shameless remake of Episode 4 but shittier and one of the worst movies I've ever seen, with more stupid sjw garbage than actual story. Also every single new character is retarded and horribly-written, i'd take young obi-wan, Anakin, Palpatine over Rey, Finn and Kylo Ren any day.

because the prequels suck more than anything

Do not watch it, it's a mess of a movie with no real reason to exist.

why cant these retards count????????????350759>>757226527>>7572277507228321

not more than the sequels that's for sure

Oh yes more. Literally everything is better than those steaming turds.

the only good starwars was space balls

sheev alone makes the prequels better than the sequels

The people who disliked the prequels are the idiots who only liked Star Wars due to the visual effects, so the moment George Lucas decided to make somewhat smart and subtle films subthemes of diplomacy, intrigue and actual character arcs, all those retarded fanboys went full austism saying the movies were shit because there was more dialogue than explosions. I wonder what would happen if this retards watched an actually good movie like the original animated Ghost in the Shell, probably their brains wouldn't be able to handle it.

I don't get why people dont like JarJar, he's hilarious!
IT'S HILLARY!

5, 4, 6, 3, 2, 1, 7, 8

He was the worst character in the prequels by far

Both acceptable answers

hmm, never thought about it like that. gonna re-watch the prequels with that in mind.

III, V, IV, I, VI, II, VIII, RO, TCW, VII

> The prequels are better
> There is more than the main series
> You fags can't use Roman Numerals

This.

5, 3, 4, 2, 6, 8, 7, 1
Disney's starwars is complete SHIT.

4, 5, 6, 3, 1, 7, 8, 2

after seeing episode 8 I decided that I don't want to see any more abominations they make. They completely ruined Star Wars.

100% True, user.
The prequels have a such better story. The OT is all about good vs evil while the prequels have you questioning what is good and evil.

Shes actually 14
Love my /ss/ romance

With TCW are you referring to The Clone Wars tv show? That shit was awesome, much better than the movies.

Best to worst: 3, 6, 5, 2, 4, 1, 7, 8

5, 4, 2, 1, 6, 3, new stuff is all total trash

Movie & TV show together (movie alone is crap), not finished with 'em yet, might move later.

and let me guess chewbacca was the best?

sheev?

For real man. The films are pointless, add nothing to the story, recycled plots from earlier films but certain things are tweaked slightly like a madlibs from hell, some of the characters are abysmal, not enough fan service, the actors are SJW fucks, and they ruined Ren, who was my favorite character only because he had depth and room for change and I like the conflict in him. But now hes just "le bad guy huhuh"

Palpatine has a first name, normie

Sheev Palpatine

3 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 4 - 1 - 5 - 2

Rogue One was pretty good but i dont really know where it comes in my "top"

This guy gets it

5, rogue one, 6, 3, 4, 2, 8, 7, 1

You can yell at me for putting a prequel before an original, but fuck off cause this is my opinion. If you hate the prequels and you can tell me a legitimate reason as to why I'll take you serious but too many people rag on them because they're bang-wagonfags.

Though seriously, fuck episode 1. The pod race took way to much time. Maul fight was nice though

5, 4, rogue one, 6, 3, 8, 1, 2, 7.

My memory of the movies is pretty bad.

But...

>Rogue One, 8, 6, 5, 1, 3, 2, 4, 7
Ironically, the first 2 on my list have some of the WORST moments in SW to date too, but I also love some of the other moments as my favorite.
7 had nothing to counter balance the boring SJW, dragged on action, non character driven plot.

Star Wars ranks:
5, 4, 6, 3, 1, R1, 7, 2, both Ewoks movies, Star Wars Christmas Special, 8

I remember when I went to see The Force Awakens
(hoping that it would be awesome, after all it's Star Wars right?) and at first I thought Kylo Ren was really cool. Then he took off the mask and turned into a whiny retarded kid, and he's probably the best new character (since the others are retarded Han Solo, useless black guy because muh diversity, mary sue, autistic villain and admiral sjw).

rogue one is acceptable, 7&8 isn't tho

5 - 4 - 6 - 7 - 3 - Rogue One - 8 - 2 - 1

>The Last Jedi above A New Hope
>The Phantom Menace above Empire Strikes Back
Nice bait

None. Not a single fucking one. I am 36 and have never liked any of them and the fanbase does not help nor does hating that greedy Jew faggot Lucas for shoving is fucking brand on everything and anything.
>I hate greedy people.
>I hate muppet movies that rip off other movies.
>I hate mindless fans that can't even explain why they like what they like.
>I liked Jar Jar because racism is hilarious.
>Lightsabers are fucking stupid

Only good thing to come out of Star Wars is Mr. Plinket.