Rekt thread because you faggots didn't already

Rekt thread because you faggots didn't already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was this explosive diareah?

Damn chipotle got dangerous.

Legit thought that was a frog at first.

what the fuck

Tendon tore off the bone.

there are three kinds of videos i dont watch

puppies, genitals and this shit

checked

Then why the fuck are you in this thread?

>Tendon tore off the bone

Wut?? Let's have another look...

Holy
Shit

dear god.

How the fuck does anyone recover from that???

Duck tape.

>How the fuck does anyone recover from that???

It wasn't a full tear, so with some ice, rest, and a dose of juice, our fat-necked friend here will be back in the gym in three weeks, give or take.

Had the same thing happen to my calf once.

for normal gore videos

Why are you so hostile.

Does the thrill of anonymously attacking strangers over the internet get your chode to tickle? Perhaps you should consider paying your overdue bar tab. Oh wait im going to guess you dont leave that crusty old basement you call your home. Perhaps if you took one moment, one day, nay, one passing second to think about your situation in life you would realize that in the end nothing is worth while and that the most you can do to positively impact this world and all other worlds in the known universe is to finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch in the back of your mind. The thought you dare not acknowledge lest you finally man up the cojones, balls for your impoverished foolhardy ass, to FINALLY take that power cord, sticky and grimy with caked on layers of doritos crumbs, sweat, and semen. A frothy, disgusting mixture of bodily waste that so accurately sums up who and what you and your lifestyle represent: Absolute scum. Not one more second should pass where you continue to contribute to the enthropic heat death of known reality. Take that power cable. Take that disgusting mound of semen, rubber, and disgusting food particles. Take it. Take all 8 feet of it from the very wall in which its plugged to the half dismantled box that you use to type this message to me. Take it, and finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch. Tie it as tight as you can around your neck, make sure that one end is securely fastened to the ceiling, and take that final plunge. That final step off your bent and mangled chair, the unfortunate piece of plastic used to carry your morbidly obese welfare person. Take that final step. Take that final step into the halls of darness and obscurity. Do it. Kill yourself. For the good of all mankind.

Teal deer

First three words that come to mind?

Probably something similar to Tommy John Surgery where they drill through the bone and loop tendon through the holes. But I'm no doctor.

is he ok?

He's O----pen.

This shit always happens when I go shopping.

Bullshit. That's a disconnected tendon. You either live with it or have a surgeon reattach it.

>normal

lol

Can't really tell from that picture but I don't think any major arteries are perforated, so depending on resources available at the hospital could potentially survive. Probably be incontinent forever though.

He'll be right as rain in a couple days.

honestly he seemed pretty chill about it

fuck thoses chinks

No bud, do you see the way the muscle descends after he releases the weight? Homie basically got an über Charlie-horse. A full muscular detachment, and that shit would have been up in his shoulder.

lmao sauce? where the fuck is the doggo spinning an enjoyable tradition?

He did some damage though, I'm not saying it was nothing. However, he's a bodybuilder, so it looks worse than it is.

>the news report said that he did it on purpose.
>trying to kill himself
>he wanted it to look like an accident to give the family the insurance money
>he is now paralyzed
>no money

keemstar?

there is no fucking way he's alive after that.

he isn't, user was baiting the simple minded

>i made it all up

You're pretty lonely aren't you?

lol when i eat taco bell

No

youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU

is that faze keem

tis been years

You're a faggot.

>youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU

yes

me after a good fucking

Well played

how much time does your ass takes to heal?

FEELS GOOD MAN

YOU SPIN ME RIGHT AROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD PLAYER SPINNING ME AROUND AND AROUND.

tbh it actually probably didn't hurt that much. the smaller the tear the more it hurts.

kek

Joe rogan?

I don't think there are any nerves in tendons so probably didn't hurt.

Take 'em to the tent for concussion protocol!

Snapping turtles are fucking terrifying

Source??

the guy filming this actually died, srs

some faggot

Spotted a full blown faggot

how dumb you have to be

Is he being hoatile? You sure?
"Duck tape"

>not naming the file doggocopter.gif