Who is she?

Who is she?

Where is the thread?

Why is she not being harassed?

I don't care about this douche at all but...can we harass her?

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/abbynierman
youtube.com/watch?v=y4bAULTwAJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not a she, MAGAtte.
Now slither on back to Sup Forums, there's a good lad.

This guy. What a douche. The bitch is a stupid slut, but... This guy. Such a douche. I only pray that he is reading this so he can hear me calling him a douche 3 times.

MAGA, faggot shitskin.

Thank you for directions to the thread, kind sir.

You may resume your YLYL and log thread related activities.

"Coercive" rape is more prevalent than it should be (I'd be interested in data of what percentage would physically restrain when actively rejected), but the perpetrators are still rapists.

(((Abby Nierman)))
Name that Jew!

a guy can't even get his dick sucked without being accused of rape, jesus

Abby's Flickr account flickr.com/photos/abbynierman

This is the dumb cunt that is crying wolf

My favorite part about this one is that you are literally expected to be a psychic now. Not even kidding.

The girl accepts a date
Goes out has a good time
Accepts an invitation back to his place
Admits that she felt pressure to go along with it (Doesn't say no at all)
Issues non-verbal cues (?)
(Doesn't say no at all)

So she appeared completely engaged, says she kept going because she felt like she was expected to, doesn't say no at all. Somehow this is taking advantage of the girl.

Now listen, I have had those nights where I go back to a girl's place and she decides she changes her mind. She says no, I say ok, thats it. You don't keep going, take screenshots of texts, and give them to the media. Where was your bravery then?

>takes shit like this
>MUH RAPE WHERES MUH CREDIBILITY

You forgot the part where he ordered white wine instead of red.

Twitter: @abby_nierman

Obviously the sign of a rapist, you fucking pig

got damn he ate this literaly 10/10 out?

>flickr.com/photos/abbynierman
KEK photographer!
yuppy parents buy their princess a leica,
she goes out and takes pics of trees and half naked skank yuppy friends,
she calls herself a "photographer".
the whole story, including the dothead's scorpio desert sting or whatever the fuck,
totally cringeworthy.
fuck this whole joke.
>definitely dox her and fuck up her shit though, anonymous

plz send her death threats.
also tell her to gtfo of Brooklyn while you're at it,
gentrifying scumskank

youtube.com/watch?v=y4bAULTwAJU

At least someone actually applied logic and said the truth. Bonus points for being a woman and saying it.

Who GAF? AZIZ looks like he's committed his fair share of GHB-related date rapes.

That's not her twitter. Someone just made that account and is pretending to be her.

SHE'S SUCH AN ARTIST THO GUIZZZ
>send tributes to her

No shit. Follow it anyway

This.

Seriously back in the day it wouldn't even have been a question that this twat would have been doxed long ago. Who knows what type of shit she has on her Flickr account if it were hacked. Nvm, the fact of the random lulz that would come from informing her how shitty her photos actually were. At the least Sup Forums could get together and just bomb her with emails.

i bet hed be heartbroken

It's going to get to the point where guys just straight up start dealing only with hookers, traps and sex dolls. The government can tax the shit out of them and send us into a new utopia and we'll have women like these to thank. It's like the girl who said Russell Simmons raped her. She comes out 15 years later and says:
>she went to dinner with him
>both got drunk
>good friends
>she's going to taxi home he offers his car
>she gets in and he tells the driver to go to his place
>she doesnt say anything
>states that while she didnt say no she also didnt say yes
>get out and gets in elevator with him
>goes into his bedroom and sucks his cock and fucks him
>remembers him having trouble getting hard and eludes to him being ashamed of raping her and not the fact he is 45 and trashed
>still says she didnt say no but didnt say yes but went along with it
>RAPE

No that's you regretting years later you drank alot and fucked Russel Simmons

It's getting to the point where all a girl has to do is say rape and that's it. The guy she accuses is guilty until proven innocent. smh.

it's alway been like that. these shifty bitches are just starting to do it en masse because it's the hip new trend.

Nahh, they're salesmen

This is why I only hook up with girls who don't have dyed hair, facial piercings, Hindu/Buddhist tattoos, thick rimmed glasses, or own a pair of Doc Martens. Those are the biggest fucking flags for a dumb hoor. It's not hard to spot the psycho once you go through MFA courses.

Depending on the salesman, that is somewhat accurate. Still, to loosely use the word, that salesman is "raping" all the people from whom he refuses to accept no as an answer.

Are you seriously on Sup Forums trying to get people to harass you so you can claim you were right?

Just another racist SJW

wouldn't mind giving her a second uncomfortable date nawmean

I wouldn't put it past her. I mean maybe she also thinks all this negative attention will make people think her shit tier photos are "art" instead of random snap shots not worthy of a iphone gallery.

Okay, but that doesn't apply to this situation. When she finally verbally said no, he suggested they get clothed and called her an Uber. She even posted the texts where he apologized for not seeing that she was giving "nonverbal cues". He didn't push shit.
Outside of shitty highschoolers and trailertrash/hoodrats, those numbers are probably very low. You can very easily point out the person who doesn't respect personal choice based on a number of traits, behavior that is not displayed by most of the population. What you're experiencing is exaggeration by over-exposure. You see this shit all over the internet and news, so it appears to be happening at a much higher rate than it actually is for the vast majority of people. Now active rejection is not lightly turning you shoulder and mumbling, that's passive by definition and not actually noticeable as a cue to back up and call them a fucking cab. Women demanded a platform to speak, and now they don't speak, and expect us to read their goddamn minds. Next it's going to be that men should stay away from women unless called upon, and by even entertaining this "coercive rape" nonsense, you're making it worse for all of us.

I'd rape on that

She legit looks like a trap.

Holy smokes i feel like this story is just a tuesday night in the african american community.

There is nothing dumber than a 23 year old white girl. She doesnt even know what she's feeling. It's not violation, it's self disgust for getting star-struck and degrading herself

Guys, looking at her photography is a violation and should be considered rape. Yes, she put them on the internet in public view but she is clearly issuing non-verbal cues in her photos so you should know not to look at them you fucking rapist.

don't mind if I do
Andy SIxx's warm fucking coil slidding done my fucking throat? Yes please!

The poster below this is a wizard and has sage advice

Can't wait until this forced daily meme goes the way of rustled jimmies and Big guy Bane

>"Coercive" rape

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Consent is consent and regretting it afterwards isn't anyone's fault but the person who allowed it to happen. He went down on her and she went down on him before anything happened.

If I remember correctly, this dude stopped as soon as she got a fucking clue and actually finally verbalized something and told him "no" and to stop. He then immediately apologized and called her an uber to let her leave. She then was a cunt to him when he texted her and said it was nice to meet her.

KEK has anybody read the story? After a date this dumb bitch either goes up to his apartment (or he goes up to hers don't remember/care) and then is somehow surprised that he tries to fuck her? KEEK! what the fuck else would somebody do. We live in an era in america where a man making any sort of effort to fuck a woman is a rapist. Going on a date with a chick you're into and praying to score? No longer acceptable. Even if you ask and she says yes, you didn't consider that maybe she felt pressured or the decision was otherwise somehow not her own. Fuck this shit, I'm moving to some backwater country where men can still be men and women women

Fuck off if the girl consents it doesn't matter why
Bitch thinking "i should Fuck him so he likes me more even though I'm not ready" is not rape

Glorious.

This chick's got it just right.

I'm all for calling out corruption and anyone taking advantage of people in the workplace sexually. I'm sure it's happened to women a lot more than men, but they definitely exist.
But stories like this one are the ones that get attention and make people not take movements seriously, so Banfield's anger is super justified and super satisfying to see.

The unfortunate part is that now Banfield will probably get slammed with comments that she's not actually a feminist, or doesn't actually believe in the #metoo movement because of her comments when in reality she's discrediting stories that are harmful to it as a whole.

Shit's fucking goofy man.

Feminists are literally arguing that women lack agency and men need to be mindful of that

Nah, move to a big college town, get ripped and fuck sorority sluts. It's the only way. What we're going to see in the next decade is a drop in the marriage rate, these fucking psychos are going to end up alone or married to weak faggots, and their children are going to resent them when they don't have a bunch of childhood friends to distract them from their family's disfunction (due to their parents' friend group being mostly single), and we'll experience a second (recent) era of rebellion. Kids will start working in hard working or rural jobs, to fuck off their parent's expectations/economic retardation, and the Libcuck plaue will go into dormancy until the next paradigm shift.

It's all a cycle bro, and it keeps getting worse.

>fuck sorority sluts
I graduated college just 2 years ago and was in a fraternity... sorority girls were literally nuclear no-bone zones with sober sisters literally kicking in doors at parties and blowing rape whistles... the animal house debauchery of yesteryear is gone and ESPECIALLY sorority girls are the exact self-important parasites who claim rape every time someone so much as looks at them

Stories like this just tell me that women should just hold no accountability or responsibility when engaging in a sexual act or relationship. All of the responsibility lies on the man to:

. Read the situation perfectly
. Read the person's mind
. Known exactly when they should stop even if it's just a tiny hint
. At the same time be the PURSUER of relationships and try to court someone
. But also, don't hit on someone because they might not want that and that's HARASSMENT.

Like what part of these encounters is the responsibility of the woman?? All I ever hear about is what the man did or didn't do and any time someone suggests that the woman should have done something different they go APESHIT and imply they "shouldn't have to xxxxxxx". It's frustrating as all fuck

like I shit you not, these sororities would call nationals on us if one of our brothers 100% consentually (as in she was fucking begging him) fucked her and they found out and also would report it to student judicial and there would be a long and embarrassing case over it

Sup Forums found her yesterday

You were in the wrong school then, my friend. Sign up for a couple classes at SFU, Alabama State, UofA, LSU, Madison, OSU, or NYU. Avoid Boulder, the entire West Coast, ASU(unless you want diseases), and Minnesota State. Mankato is still okay, though.

t. National Slut Fucker

>The unfortunate part is that now Banfield will probably get slammed with comments that she's not actually a feminist, or doesn't actually believe in the #metoo movement because of her comments when in reality she's discrediting stories that are harmful to it as a whole.

I thought the same thing and its fucking telling that a movement won't allow a woman to have a valid opinion unless it goes with an agenda. If the movement is valid it can be discussed and different perspectives and attitudes can separate events and interactions by couples into something with nuance. This is just a witch hunt and a license for insecure woman to claim victim when they regret something they've chosen to do. It's disgusting. The women who were truthfully wronged and now a handful of cunts want to wield fear themselves for the fuck of it.

>Outside of shitty highschoolers and trailertrash/hoodrats, those numbers are probably very low
There is plenty of sociopathy outside of people trained to harm others. Look at the demographics of serial killers.

Did you really have to mansplain that, you fart rapist?

They're children. They want to be pursued but only by a guy who is their type. Its like Russian Roulette.

>dat logic and reason

Sweet jesus I think I'm in love.

Totally agree. Women say they don't have any power in relationships but fail to state what responsibility they must take to make it even. They either have all of it or none of it and that's not how relationships work. Every interaction with another human being is always going to be a complete fucking crapshoot. You can't expect people to read your body language or to Spidey sense themselves out of making the wrong move.

>lightly turning you shoulder and mumbling
>not actually noticeable as a cue to back up
Anyone who fails to notice a woman not actively being into it is oblivious - an uncomfortable woman is fucking obvious. It is catastrophically stupid that women are socialized to not outright say no, but anyone who presses on with passive resistance is autistic, assumes it to be playful (autistic), or outright doesnt care. Take note that I am arguing the general case as that's all that matters, and this particular woman bullshitting with "not being into it but sucking dick" isnt a counterargument.

My job is to identify true sociopaths, an the definition is much more narrow than you would think. People who display antisocial behavior are not sociopaths, people who have certain aggressive traits are not sociopaths, people who have poor memory in regards to minor incidents are not sociopaths, the list goes on. These are things that people like you freak out over, again, due to overexposure. Your reference to serial killers is the perfect example. You went from supporting the idea of "coercive rape"(utter nonsense), to the relation between sociopathic traits and serial killers. That is a HUGE gap, but because there are so many movies, tv shows, discussions and media revolving around murderers, you believe that there are a higher percentage of sociopathic (or in your exploded-view, serial killing) people in the US. This is not paying attention to reality, this is putting yourself in fear of possibility.

>You went from supporting the idea of "coercive rape"
u wot. I was talking about people holding down and raping someone who said no.

That's fine, and I get where you're coming from, but I've seen plenty of girls do that and then 30 seconds later wonder why the guy didn't pursue them because she "wanted to tease him teehee". I've also seen guys up and leave for much lighter visible cues than that. It is autistic to not pick up on OBVIOUS cues, but from how convoluted this woman's story has been, I'm stating this based on the assumption she imagined any and all body language.

>my job
How convenient, oh great 4channer.

You talk like a fag.

Oh nevermind, wrong person, thanks bud.

Well your shit's retarded.

>You can't expect people to read your body language or to Spidey sense themselves out of making the wrong move.

And if you make a wrong move, it's not a simple "hey, by the way I'm not/wasn't cool with this just so you know."

It's "I WAS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED/RAPED/HARRASSED"

The leap is insane.

Ah, the repartee. Good night, you glorious faggot.

Like I said in a different post, where is the responsibility of the woman in this case? Can they not at LEAST be competent enough to verbalize whenever they do not want to do something? What are they, 5 years old?

If the guy is "famous" (and god knows in this current world that encompasses cucks and chads like Aziz and Logan Paul) he is going to think chicks will fuck him because of that. Why? because bitches didnt offer up as much snatch to them before they became "famous". A girl also knows that because a guys is "famous" she might be more willing to want to fuck him even if he doesnt have a 8" thundercock because she wants the name for the notch on her vag. Chicks like saying they bagged people too. The problem is when a bitch has a revelation later that she just fucked Aziz Sandnigger because he has a shitty Netflix show and not because she wanted his brown millimeter monster

>fart rapist

he's talking about the anonymous woman who accused him of sexual misconduct, murk loar faggot
sage

>socialized to not outright say no
You are arguing the equivalent of "just be yourself, bro."

Ironically this plays into the stereotype that women are emotional and make emotional leaps of logic, which feminists HATE. TO em a stereotype has a grain of truth to it. It's not the be all end all but if it wasnt so universally assumed it wouldnt even be stated.

There's no half way point here. It's either men realize that just wanting a woman makes them a potential rapist or they are actively raping women. Fuck this.

You're responding like that's actually a good point.

This is what I don't get about "empowered" talks and whatnot. They tell women to empower themselves and tell a man "no", but then they turn around and claim that they can't just say no. Like what the fuck kind of backwards logic is that?

We're socialized to do a lot of dumb shit, but that's not an excuse.

actually, people have been tentatively supportive of her, nobody credible has tried to shoot down her take, so maybe the pendulum is gonna swing back

I hooked up with this really cool chick last Summer before she left town. The first night we met we danced and got close, but a couple days after she explained that she wasn't looking for a relationship and we hung out as friends a few days later. The third time we hung out she said that she liked me but didn't want to get attached in such a turning point in her life, but one thing led to another and we ended up going back to my house. We didn't talk much, it was very emotional, and when I was about to cum she locked eyes with me and my heart swelled from the look she gave me. I came inside of her, and we both lied there like that for a while. She was cool about it and said that next time I should ask before busting in someone, and I apologized and we continued seeing eachother up until she left town. I didn't cum in her again, and she didn't scream rape over it.

That's my story about being a reasonable goddamn human and discussing things with another like they have the capacity to understand words over 2 syllables.

Huh. That's good to hear then. Hopefully it gets used as a basis for conversation.

You are conflating people. Feminists (and people who don't want this rape quagmire) want women to be empowered to say no. That is a small portion of the female population. The vast majority are taught traditional roles of what it is to be a woman, which includes the meekness. Also note that there are enough shitbags that women are further pressured to not say no (in favor of more subversive denials) because said shitbags will become hostile.

Yeah he totally coerced her while she willingly stuck his penis in her mouth, not once, but twice. Not to mention the fact that before anything even happened he ate her out. Regret after the fact does not constitute rape. He's a pig but he didn't assault anyone.

Literally would rape you because of this troll post

so the #metoo movement is evolving from women that were actually victimized in the workplace and now its become just a giant emblem of female helplessness.

>She was cool about it
>I didn't cum in her again, and she didn't scream rape over it.

great. and that's normal. Which only highlights when you spin the wheel of sexuality and come up on the crazy bitch that didnt take kindly to you respecting what she said and then cries rape. Also keep in mind she can cry rape at some future point.
Also keep in mind you're not famous so the urge to make you a target is lessened.

Not that hot.
6.5/10
He probably thought he'd just get a nice easy slam and instead she jewed him.

Where were aziz and this dumb cunt mentioned in that post?

#metoo

Which is why people should make it a point to hang out with their prospective partners a few times before fucking. It's to a point where the only fun (safe) way to get laid is to not fuck on the first date.

Abby Nierman

Right so much for feminism. Women continue to prove as a collective they’re weak helpless and want to be victimized so everyone will support them..
Then of course we have actual strong women and rape victims who want and need neither. Fucking society man. Everyone looking for their free pass.

Yea that can help. Not having random hookups. But no that would not save you from someone suddenly decides that what happened isn't what happened, or that you didnt do what you did do and so on. Trying to state that not spending enough time around someone is the reason for all of this takes away from the fact that, again, women have to provide a better way to communicate to men. Not just that men have to learn how to interpert women better.

MAGA-AGAIN!!!

She was punished enough by being harassed by a pooskin.

Right, but taking the time to get to know the person, and see how they handle different situations will be a big key to being safe about it. If the woman shows herself to be irrational and flighty on the second or third date, you can back up without consequence and try again with the next one. Women need to learn to communicate, so by turning the ones down that won't communicate, they'll eventually learn to stop fucking around. Obviously telling them they're wrong doesn't help, we have to take away ALL attention from them.

Again dating them more than once is a nice idea, but you act like in 2-3 dates you're for sure going to know she wont claim rape after you accidentally cum in her. What you think was a sign of good practice on your part is luck for someone else. And it again puts the onus on men to hope the girl isnt lying or hiding something which is the crux of being as flighty irrational woman. 3 dates doesnt mean you that she is suddenly not going to be irrational after you have sex with her. By definition thats what irrational implies. You cant account for crazy.