Hey B im thinking about getting a vape and some 3mg eliquid. I have never been a smoker though

Hey B im thinking about getting a vape and some 3mg eliquid. I have never been a smoker though.

Other urls found in this thread:

elementvape.com/smok-alien-220w-tc-starter-kit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't be a fucking retard. I did the same shit. you know what happens? your mod breaks, one of your batteries breaks, your coil is inoperable, whatever. you know what happens? 2-3 hours later, you will be craving, 3-5 you will be fiending, and not too soon after you'll pick up a pack of marlboro reds, and be fucking astonished at how gay vaping is, and then you will realize, you are hooked like an itty bitty worm on a big fuckin' hook

dubs dont lie OP. this guy is right

If you're going to smoke, smoke cigarettes pussy

another problem. Nicotine is an immediate high from a mod. meaning, each and every time you satisfy that moment's craving it takes a deeper and stronger hold. notice, when you vape, you'll catch a minor craving every 5 minutes or so. but you can satisfy that shit literally any time you can dispense the effort to push a button. for us real cancerjockeys, we gotta go outside, pull one out the pack, find a lighter, and sit there in the freezing cold for 3 minutes. whole ordeal can happen in as quickly as 5 minutes.but vaping? instant gratification. and when you ain't got tkat fix? enjoy every five minutes being a waking hell.

don't be cancer and vape cannabis

Fuck tobacco. Smoke that KUSH, nigga!

..b..bu..bubut what about spliffs, G?

Get like an Alien Mod and a baby beast tank. Get regular samsung batteries (would suggest you shop on element vape.com)
elementvape.com/smok-alien-220w-tc-starter-kit

wow thanks for the advice yall. Instead of this im gonna get a pulsar apx dry herb vaporizer. I love my weed any way so this will be great.

what's the hardest part about vaping?
telling your parents you're gay

Get the fucking reddit meme flavor

do 0 nicotine if you're not a smoker

Dont be stupid. I used e cigs to quit smoking, and then i quit the e cigs too. I dont understand why you would intentionally look like a douche and get yourself hooked.

At least cigarettes have the sorta cool thing going for them, at least until you are dying an agonizing death

>willingly and pointlessly begins a nicotine habit
>3mg
>not 1.5mg master race
smhfam

why start vaping if youve never smoked? no joke itll just get you onto cigarettes and youll regret that choice friend

There's an easier way to be a faggot
Just put a cock in your mouth instead

Tried to quit smoking by Vaping. It's not as good as a pack of Marlboro slates.

Weed is for degenerate faggots. Vaping on the other hand is completely straight.

3mg wont get you hooked,and you wont start craving ciggys,completely the opposite,after vaping ciggaret taste becomes even more repulsive

Only autists and ultra-conservative cop lovers have a problem with weed. Which one are you?

I vape and I’ve never been a smoker. I’m addicted, It’s not cool, and this shit costs way too much money to maintain all the goddamn time.

/thread

Spliffs are good, but nothing beats pure kush.

Why cant I be both huh? You are such a inconsiderate person you know that! >:(

normal people start smoking weed and turn into fags that base their life around this shitty drug,they have lost their ambitions and their future goals are just to smoke more weed and be lazy.it's no wonder that the jews keep pushing this stuff,this is how they pussify the new generation.

www.vaporinabottle.com

Save money by ordering online.

Hey dude don't listen to the haters, i'm running a dual coil DoucheFlute with cumguzzler tank and prostate massager, currently vaping starberry ballsack e juice and my mom says my clouds are really awesome