Rogan Kino

Is he /ourguy/?

post the frame where he does something autistic

>Bald manlet.
>our guy

exactly

Once a stool humper, always a stool humper. What a fucking hack.

He actually broke the stool in Cleveland.

On purpose?

>butt stars of instagram

was this funny?

he's average height i think

I was pleasantly surprised. Pretty entertaining stand-up and he struck a good balance between contemporary issues and regular jokes.

DOLLA DOLLA BILLZ, Y'ALL!

I liked it, thought it was better than his usual although he still tries to be all "intellectual" and shit though

I can't post an entire movie here user

He's 5'8". The average height of white males in America is 5'10". He's a manlet.

>That episode where he snorted weed-encrusted kettle bells on camera

the best comedian netflix stand-up showing I've found was Doug Stanhope

>dating taller women.

Rogan knows what's up.

damn are those his kids?

That special makes me want to Doug Losehope

fucking savage m8

hmm

shopped?

sweet lord

>>dating taller women.
>Rogan knows what's up.

Yeah, dysgenic is awesome. He knows what's up

So is his Netflix special worth watching? I enjoy watching his podcast now and then but I don't think I've ever seen his standup.

*dysgenic breeding

His new special on Netflix (tm) really made me think.

His stand up is god-awful. If you're a glutton for punishment then by all means, waste your time on it.

And the only Doug Stanhope special on netlfix right now is like his ninth or tenth best overall.

why is he so bloated?

If you're tasteless enough to enjoy his podcast, you're probably tasteless enough to enjoy the rest of his garbage output.

it was much better than expected

HGH and numerous other steroids.

Triggered is ok, has some funny moments here and there, but it's a Joe Rogan special, and even at his best he falls short of the best comedians in the game.

I was glad that he (mostly) got the obligatory weed material out of the way in the first five or six minutes of this one though.

when?

> implying he has a choice

I bet you love Marc Maron, pass faggot.

I'm also 5'8'' and I rarely encounter girls taller than me.

Rogan isn't 5'8".

Not even a little bit, poor faggot.

How is at far as adult content goes? Might watch it with my dad but I'd rather not if it gets too lewd.

80 percent of what he said was dumb shit.

20 percent was on point, but he pulled his punches because he was in California.

It's like he teeters on the edge of waking the fuck up but chooses not to.

>price is a factor

You're paying for this kind of content. Why?

Saw him with Joey Diaz and Tim Norton in Vegas before a UFC event last october and it was pretty much the SAME set. He added a few jokes from certain moments on his podcast too but that last bit was new though.

Stand up isn't really his thing when his podcast is getting a million views per episode. He is so ambituous though. Thats why hes the best daddy in the world XD

As far as I remember it's not all that lewd. You should be fine.