Thinking of buying a juul starter

Thinking of buying a juul starter

thoughts?

Commit suicide instead

buy it and then embark on a quest for the holy cucumber pods

Love it. I have 2, never leave the house without them. mango is the best. also got a friend working on a thc blend for this!

Juuls are for fucking middle school retards

What is that thing?

Second time i've heard reference to cucumber pods. what gives? where can i find?

why dont you faggots just buy a Sup Forums advert?
Genuinely curious

They're for sale on the site

Nice! I'd definitely try if I had access

Get a real vape

This

Broken product, do not buy. First one broke within less than month, even though I babied that thing. Second one received through warranty, broke in 2 weeks despite borderline obsessive care. Sad part is, when it works, it's a superior product.

Juuls are for faggot highschoolers that still think smoking makes you cool. Here's a better option: just buy a fucking dab pen. You get to vape and get high at the same time.

dont be like all the cool kids and get a juul. all these kids are getting them and then getting addicted to nic, then there parents find the juul and they get hella withdrawals for like a week. if you wanna vape just get a box mod brother man.

its amazing

no they're not retard
they are the best pods by far. Limited edition run so you have to hunt around and find them.the quest is worth it

JUST KILLYOURSELF

I got one. Never smell like ciggerette stink

Connecticut high schools in one picture

Normally sage these things but I'll give advice.

Juuls are trash.

1. Sometimes pods are hard to find.
2. If you find them, you pay 15-20 bucks for a 4 pack.
3. Each pod contains less than 1 ml of liquid.
4. Pods are not refillable.
5. If you do manage to take one apart and refill it, you've wasted so much time and it may not even work correctly.

Buy yourself a real vape. If not a real vape, at least something like a Suorin Air.

There's at least a dozen similar but better options out there. Don't buy into this crap.

I own a retail vape store, an online vape store, and a juice manufacturing company. I'm not just talking out of my ass.

I got one cos it’s nice but it’s pissing me off so much....apparently anything besides juul is gay now so whenever someone pulls out a mod they get called gay

you better should start smoking weed

so go get a blu kit for like 30 butcks and make sure the gas station sells different flavors like vanilla and cherry then when that runs out buy a real vape if u like it, real vape will be better

jul is gay

If you're already a smoker then it's not a bad idea. If you're not I can't tell you not too enough. Never smoked a cig in my life but 3 weeks into owing my juul I was having headaches without it. You get addicted before you know it.and they're damn hard to quit. Really only good to help you quit smoking.

>whenever someone pulls out a mod they get called gay

But that's a fact...?

>reported for being underage
how would you know that buddy?