I discovered a bag of flour in my cupboard was infected with cockroach larvae so I put a huge bag of activated yeast...

I discovered a bag of flour in my cupboard was infected with cockroach larvae so I put a huge bag of activated yeast and a little bit of water and milk in it sealed it in a ziplock bag and I threw it under a stairwell in my apartment complex will post results but in the meantime ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BU_q_IcxR_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you do for a living

yeah bro do it on your dirty fucking counter

what is your theory on what will happen?

Software development work as an electronic data interchange analyst.

some mighty good eatin' there

yea that counter is fucking disgusting. clean your house you degenerate

It's been about 50 minutes since I left the bag there I'm hoping that they yeast will create gases and expand the devil and maybe we'll get a little bit of an explosion or something. If anyone wants me to go take a picture I can.

EDI FEDI

dude.....

dewit

loving the nocaptcha

Do you even need to ask that question, of course we want to see it.

Alright dude I'm throwing on pants I'm going to sneak over there after a pole from the whiskey bottle and I will report back within a few minutes

Post time-stamp or this shit aint cash

Getting back into photography.
What's a good DSLR camera
Thinking of the cannon rebel

If you're getting back into Photography, check out the Nikon D-7000
A little dated, but has amazing usage and all the functionality to shoot (semi-)professionally.

>we want to see it.
>I'm throwing on pants
>sneak over there after a pole
>a pole
>a pole
Here's a bunch of poles for you, skippy.

Cute

yummy

Canon SL2 is definitely the best value DSLR on the market

Timestamp

Girl in apartment next door came home and started flirting... Tried my best to get rid of her and she left. Found the bag ready to fukin explode.

Was probably looking wierd under the stairs so I went outside and chucked it over the nearby fence. Think it landed on a car parked at the carshop on the other side keked

>going into Software-Engineering
>See this
I don't want

Imagine giving your dumbass little kid brother$50,000 when he's 16 years old. That's basically your whole career until you're about 35.

>original object ruined
OP you gotta show us your fucked up house, or some creep shots of this gurl

this intrigues me desu, tell me more

I'm going to see about taking a picture on the other side of the fence but I want to see if there's cameras out there first

My phone's camera is too good of a quality to upload photos directly have to keep cropping them because this fucking website sucks ass

Learn to set the resolution lower you pleb of all plebs. Jfc kids these days.

Oh and I can't find a pain but asked me which finger of my hand do you want me to hold up and I'll take a picture to prove this is real and I'll take the picture in front of my Super Nintendo games

I care less that it's real than I do about what's in the bag

Cockroach larvae and flour and yeast that I activated in lukewarm water for 2 minutes along with a half a cup of milk approximately 4 cups of liquid in total for a pretty decent size batch of flour originally I pulled the flour to make about 16 large pretzels in the oven but then I discovered the infestation. Double sealed in 2 gallon size Ziploc bags, and allowed to sit at room temperature for about an hour and a half now before I threw it over that fence where I suspect that landed on a vehicle.

bump

so fucking what?

Better give me those goddamn stimutacts sparks

This kid is a fucking idiot.

Trips and OP will clean his house with updates
pull some Jordan Peterson shit on this Sup Forumsro

yeah I read the thread and am not retarded, I wanna know if the larvae died or not

Like did you throw a living roach bomb or just a bag of garbage into your neighbors yard?

Canon 6d mark ii best one

>software IT sperg
>watching sealab
>shoo'd away a flirty neighbor to bump his thread with no real update

This is amateur hour, OP. This whole deal was crafted thoughtfully, obviously but the execution leaves alot to be desired. You should have let it sit for like a day before even bothering to take a picture.

Hell you should've taken a pic a day for like a week, bumped the thread with that then left it in your apartment mailroom or something.
I mean throwing it over a fence and not even taking a pic of it on the car from a distance for lols?

Either way I don't see how this could have made a live thread with actual results. That being said Im not making a thread where I'm drunkenly doing mildly interesting shit.

TL;DR
OP lurk more c'mon what's even happening here

You sound like me in 8 years
Get the girl BTW, unless she's ugly

Bumping because i need to see whts gonna happen

Do you want cockroaches? Because this is how you get cockroaches

Is that the creature from subnautica???

i really really banana this image

looks like some spongebob shit... i dont play subnautica

youtu.be/BU_q_IcxR_k

sell roaches to ppl with lizzards online. tonnes of ppl will actually buy them