Do it?

Do it?

do what?

jessi?

I'd hit that shit back when she being edgy talking about brain slushies and I'd still to this day hit that shit.

i would totally..she probaly has a fat stinky pussy.

I’ve seen her pussy and it looks like runny scrammbled eggs that were eaten and puked back up.

Eh do it

Would mount the heifer/10

She has to have better looking nudes than this

Yeah, I mean, I would and all, but come on OP spread the wealth.

well i think it looks more like roast beef

I have some nudes of that time, i think everyone has them, got them by searching on google image, surprised me that that was in the front page.

Puppycat

This is basically peak legal nudes. She has accumulated an incredible amount of mass since this was taken.

She's always had a sexy beefy pussy.
puppycat a cute

She's on Chaturbate? I'd watch that channel

Weren't there sissy pegging videos or something? Not interested in that so never downloaded them

Niiiice
They're fucking awful, my God....

That's what I heard. Nice titties on her tho

Fuck yeah she does, would love to see that beefy pussy get filled too.

It annoys the shit out of me that now that she is legal, she seems to have put all her clothes on and found modesty.

everybody said she would grow up to be a attention cam whore slut..they were all correct.

>found modesty.
...........A few comments up and there's a pic of her sucking cock......but yeah i totally agree

More?

Okay, maybe I over stated the "modesty", but on her 18th birthday she posted the OP pic....since then, there has been very little.

any 1 in her discord?

Discord? Like, she posts there? Or other people post her pics there?

>there has been very little
She is probably currently partnered with the one and only xe or xer in Tennessee. I heard through the grapevine that she royally fucked some user that was dumb enough to spend a bunch of money on her wishlists. He may or may not be dead.

Same question.

i saw her only chaturbate show. lasted 10 minutes until she was banned because somebody reported her for being underage when she wasn't. she got the profile reinstated and hasn't been back on since

It's hers and she posts daily it seems.mostly just chatting but sometimes weird pics and then she advertises her sex pics you can buy.