What keeps Sup Forums alive

What keeps Sup Forums alive
Is it a person?
Or a goal?
>General feels

basically just the fact that I know I'm like ten times better than anyone in my "family" no matter how much they try to stifle me.

a series of smaller goals that are part of a bigger plan leading to achieving a bigger goal

it's fascinating to see eahc little goal reached and how it all gets me closer to the bigger goal

I am not much interested in persons, more in things

Maybe one day I'll find a girl that loves me for who I am....

Dunno, the fun I get sometimes I guess

fear of death. anything else is a lie.

A person, a videogame, a goal to learn to code

Knowing I will die one day keeps me alive, because it means I don't have to do any extra work.

Acceptable response

The potential to become a powerful scientist and CEO and eventually gain enough power to overthrow this world's ruling order and reshape society in my image, ruling it with a benevolent but iron fist like Pax Mongolia or Pax Romana
Other than that I'm basically ok with death

>best friend is dying
>hes getting worse every day
>his left expetancy went from 'up to a year' to '6 to 9 months' to '3 weeks to a few months' in just a month.
>other friends keep on insisting 'yeah but i just dont ''feeel'' like its his time to go yet (friend is a psychic so other friends are all low level 'psychics')
>they check in on him once every few weeks, one or two comes once a week
>they stop by for lunch for 2 hours and think 'he looks so much better'
>they're not there flushing his cather 30 times a day
>taking him to the hospital ER every other day
>they arent there changing his diaper cuz hes lost control of his bodily functions
>they arent there watching how he literally can't walk because the stage 4 cancer has literally demolished some of his bones
>despite that he literally can't take ANY treatments and has been sent home to die they keep saying 'i just dont think its his time yet'
>they get offended when i update them on the prognosis
>i just want to spend a few more months with my friendb ut every day is a struggle just to stop him from feeling massive amounts of pain
>we were business partners and were living off company money
>when he dies i also lose my job

I assume you mean what gives you the will the live? Well, getting high, knowing I'll eventually fuck some chick again. Idk

wtf thats my gun

You're a true friend.

genuinely, not wanting to be an EdGy DuDe but
i really don't actually know, i've suffered with severe depression for about 10 years and have put serious thought into actually killing myself, mainly the reason i wouldn't would be that i wouldn't want to put the finantial burdon of a funeral onto my family. apart from that theres really not much,
i have friends now but like 99.9% of them are overseas that i've met online so i have very little reason to live.
but if i was to an hero i wouldn't make a stupid fucking 'dubs and i kermit' threads, those annoy the hell out of me.

for me its a mix of both, my bf and my goal of trying to get a job, and be a pretty as possible (shallow I know but everyone likes to feel nice)

A true friend is there until the end you are a man's man

trying to be. every day gets more hard. hes just not happy anymore. suffering in pain. we got his cather replaced and it still hurts cuz itsb umping against his tumor. theres nothing we can do and its just painful.

im gonna miss him when hes gone. lifes going to be very different. im kinda used to that from being a military kid but they dont usually come with devastating shit like this.

have you ever changed another mans diaper? its just sad. its sad for him, and its sad for me, and i just dont know how we keep going.

Your gun is probably getting a ton of pussy behind your back bro

Lack of long term planning

My wife

An user is holding a human's life in your hands, giving all you can. Forget the garbage of those other fucker, you are everything to them, their entire world. It is a burden not many of us have to bare, but you make the world a living place for those who cannot themselves.

>Thank you for your service

Stay strong Sup Forumsrother
I just had a friend kill himself on Saturday

its been tough man. I finally got a bit of time off today. I stopped by for 4 hours but had someone else taking care of him for the rest of the day. im still recovering from the flu but have been there taking him to the ER and trying to make his home life work. but he called me today and asked if i was coming back today. he sounded so sad. i just want to grab an uber and race back over but im in so much pain from all this stress.

jesus mate. i hate to say it but it looks like he might be doing something along those lines soon .

"better"? define that word pls.

seems like a decent goal, I can empathise

sounds like a good plan

hopefully you find that right person

this, the little things help alot

with enough drive and an attitude like that (not detailed enough to know and even then I cant say for sure) you can definitely achieve that goal

cant really say anything other than stay there for him, we all need someone

Just be the best friend you can be to him until he's gone. I have many regrets about my friend. I should have answered his calls Friday night. But I didn't. Don't make my mistakes dude

jesus christ you are going through some hard shit my nigger. just know that everybody has a time to pass, and life in this world is never consistently up, or consistently down, but constantly changing

Autistic video games, desperate milfs and prostitutes, and shitty food.

If I'm not getting laid eating mcDonalds and playing Dota all weekend, then I would probably have killed myself years ago.

hey dude, hope you find a job soon. it's a pain in the ass, i've just got a good job after months of dead ends, you can do it!
also i don't think it's that shallow to want to look pretty, it's good for your self esteem :)
also say hello from a random stranger on the internet to your bf for me :)

>we all need someone

I just wish someone was there for me too.

you need to find things in your life with real value

we've already talked about it and when he wants to go im going to let him go. theres no point holding him back with the insane pain hes in.

>everybody has a time to pass

what?

titties and beer my friend. titties and beer

Fuck user that’s tough. You’re a true friend being there at the worse of it.
>going to go watch Third Star and cry now

everybody dies. no matter what you accomplish, you will perish. thats why you have to do great things that will outlive your mortal life

thankyou!!! thats really sweet
hopefully I can get my stuff sorted

sorry that there isnt =(
im not good with this sort of stuff but there are always nice people out there, even if they can be hard to find

For me, I guess...it's the hope that I'll eventually be able to move (back) overseas for good, living and working comfortably and in a way, 'redeeming myself' for past misdeeds I committed the first time I lived overseas as an adult.

Well, that and I guess...being around to see the first man (or woman) on Mars or some other significant space-related event.

I just want to see where this crazy train called "life" goes.

I'm just too much of a pussy to off myself tbh. I've tried.

I don't want to live forever. I've seen how that plays out thanks to everyone who tried before me.

No thanks, forget my name.

ah okay my bad thought you were trying to sell that 'WE ALL GET ONE HARD TIME WE NEED TO PASS' bs. shits been real before the cancer. just a rough year.

>even if they can be hard to find

i dont even have a chance to find them user. its a full time job taking care of him, beyond a full time job really. i have one person who takes care of him most nights but they're gone in february and i dont think we can afford a REAL home care assistant. im scared about what happens in two weeks.

Getting dubs keeps me alive.

yeah hun, i'm rooting for you. you just need to stick at the hunt and everything'll turn out fine :)

Wanting to live longer than anyone in my family

nice roll faggot

>you just need to stick at the hutn

what hunt? its a 7 day a week job taking care of a dying person, im not out there looking for someone to take care of me when i happen to have a few hours off.

Might as well kill myself after that one huh.

i dont know
be there for him while you can, and god forbid after look after yourself, its all you can do, as horrible as it is to say life is an endless slog and all we can ever do is carry on

Im sorry I cant be of more help

ty

wrong person :/

my bad

its cool :3

>im sorry I cant be of more help

no one really can unfortunately. the thing that stings the most is when someone i know is like 'BUT IS SOMEONE TAKING CARE OF YOU?'. just burns. its like going up to someone and announcing 'btw im not going to help you with this'.

after that is the 'oh you're so strong, so brave' from all of his friends. that just annoys me. im neither of those things. no one else is willing to help him let alone me.

im not 'brave' im just stuck

no worries dude, easy mistake.

If i get to see the end of the world life was worth staying around for

i have tinnitus very young to have it and its getting worse i work in trades so its hard to keep my ears protected and if i dont have music playing it is terrible tried to go a week of school without music gave up a day in i cant do it i know there is no treatment for it and it really fucking sucks my favourite thing in life is music and cars i dont even know what's caused it. my friend who taught me how play guitar and bass died a year ago and i haven't played and instrument since its so painful to i fucking miss him 24 chemo treatments and one round of immunization that only 100 humans had tried world wide crying want to fucking die pls give advice

>tldr timnitus makes life suck love music friend who taught me how to play died cant play

I like sex, and I want to have sex with even more women. That's about it.

Make something better of myself

f

OH FUCK MAN THATS HEAVY BRUH

Are you joking or just being an ass

thank

I would never do that to a perfectly good Super Redhawk.

go to bed bud

Have you seen Baby Driver?

Pax Mongolia guy here, considering this is my only goal in life its either this or dying, so as long as im alive ill be taking steps towards this

ironically enough yes very emotional film for me absolutely my favourite movie of all time though i appreciate the sentiment user

>feels minimized admitting his shit and getting oh woe from someone else

Get yourself some life insurance friend

yeah i really need to, but it would be suspicious me taking out a policy all of a sudden then kms right after, there'd be investigations.

user i genuinely feel bad about that ignore the cunt - tinnitus user

Not him but I'm in the same situation with him, except instead of my family it's the world at large. Basically everyone is threatened by me regardless of what I do. I'm actually very cordial in basically every situation I'm in, but people are genuinely offended by me. I can only assume it's because they sense that I'm fundamentally better than them. The only option for me is to act as though that effectively is the case. Actually when I really internalize that people don't give me shit as much.

The goal to have my own country in Africa and repair all infrastructure, economy, governtment and all things along those lines while making Bueacoup bills off of the abundant minerals and rare earth elements

you were just in ylyl weren't you

stop cornholing cats

My weakness keeps me alive. I'm not strong enough to kill myself.

Killing yourself is a fucking pussy move your stronger than you think user

Fear is the conjurer of all lies, user.

I honestly wonder this question on a regular basis.
Even for those very few who might be sad at my passing. That sadness too will pass.
So why am I still here?

I got jungle fever Sup Forums. Help me get some puhh dubs decides

Bump

The desire for glory. To overcome all odds and push on. To fight as hard as I can till my dying breath against this world and everything that stands in my way. For greatness.

my interstate relationship with potential gf

But your name will eventually be just a name, and then nothing. What's the point?

bump

Fuck off, Jew.

T. Summer fag who doesn't know how to work the Chilean swimmers forum page

For all I know, I only get to exist once, so I might as well have the experience.

How shitty is your life? Jesus.

One of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Is that a stab wound someone calls a pussy or just a really unlucky lady?
That thing is ugly, I'd fuck the gun tho.

Calm down, faggot.

my goats...for real.. i love them bastatds

I live not just to succeed, but to also watch others fail.

For me it's two things.
1. My family would be devastated
2. This is going to make me sound like a prick, but I have too much potential to just off myself.

I agree.

I desire to work in the field of City Planning, failing that I'll either discern the priesthood or enlist.

>>Like being a part of something bigger than myself, and find myself lost for direction (and certainly motive) most days.