GUYS. They're fundraising for the bitch who batted BRO DEAN in the head while he was street preaching outside a school

GUYS. They're fundraising for the bitch who batted BRO DEAN in the head while he was street preaching outside a school.

>video of him preaching. he gets batted around 17:00
youtube.com/watch?v=XxOvf-AmvyU:

>idiots fundraising for the violent piece of shit that assaulted BRO DEAN:
generosity.com/fundraising/a-white-rose-for-tabitha-brubaker-defense-fund

we must do something

Other urls found in this thread:

generosity.com/about/terms
generosity.com/fundraising/a-white-rose-for-tabitha-brubaker-defense-fund
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCKING BUMP

Bump 4 brother Dean!

Can we fund raise for BRO DEAN? I would love to donate something to him to encourage the good work but I wouldn't even know where to begin with this sort of thing.

start something up homie.

Really? This is fucking stupid.
He was the one who was assaulted.

Fucking people man.

look at the fundraising tos and see if this case violated anything.

report it nonetheless

You mean that fact they used his video?

it's on youtube, publicly available...

i'm reporting it regardless

>preaching to niggers
What did he thinks was going to happen, even the teacher said he'd try and lay him out.

Preaching to niggers is like licking wet paint in the hopes it'll dry quicker, he should have just yelled Black lives don't matter, and pants up don't loot at least we would be a mini chimp out.

it's still america, and he's still speaking in a public place. this cannot stand.

I sent him a private message on youtube talking about the idea, can't find any other way to contact him. I would be willing to set up a gofundme or something but only if I knew for a fact he was aware and the money was going to him. Ideally he could set it up himself. Maybe yall could pm him as well to make it more likely he sees this idea??

Got more balls than most americlaps.
Nonetheless, the fact that this fund has already succeeded is beyond me.
Where do this cucks get the money for this between starbucks and nu-male fashion?

If it's still USA, go open carry in detroit with 20 pals and clean the streets.

bump for bro dean

It could violate this community guidelines:
"use the Services to promote violence, degradation, subjugation, discrimination or hatred against individuals or groups based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity;"
generosity.com/about/terms

I reported it anyhow.

in case you didn't read the page bros:

>(PLEASE NOTE: HER BOND IS UNPAID, AND SHE IS BEING HELD IN ONE OF THE WORST JAIL SYSTEMS IN THE COUNTRY. WHILE WE CANNOT INCREASE THE OFFICIAL GOAL OF THIS CAMPAIGN, WE WISH TO RAISE THE $11,000 IT WILL TAKE TO GET HER OUT.)

they want $11k for this violent reprobate!

Lol @ 3k goal but 11k bond.
wtf kinda bullshit is that?
They need 3k to get sponsored by BLM to sell shirts for her bail?

I'm at a loss.

i bet if enough people report it, it gets taken down automatically. GET TO IT BOYS!

you can keep funding it past 3k, which is what they're explicitly asking for in the description

Sue for damages including the fundraiser funds then, not really that hard.

>he walked away

What an idiot, if he had fallen to the ground and hit his head harder on the pavement he could easily send her to jail. Now she'll get 48 hours community service and tons of donations.

the jews

George Soros and the like

Burrito-bro might have a point. Even though she was in HS was she a minor?
Either way, a violent record may only prove to leftists how much they need her in their HR department.

>let niggers kill you so they can spend time behind bars
you're the fucking idiot pablo

Talk shit, get hit. Fuck this faggot.

>she'll get 48 hours community service and tons of donations.
What the fuck, is the state he where he is not consider being hit in the fucking hit by a baseball bat not ATTEMPTED MURDER?

Nigger apes beating a white preacher with a bat on camera in front of tons of people in a SCHOOL would sure wake up a lot of Cucked Christfags.

that's some tough talk there paco

Free speech bitch, come to America and try hitting me with a bat I'll blow your brains out fucker.

Don't you have any alleyway to maintain?

Probably so-cal or someshit.

>spends all day screaming at people just going about their day
>finally gets a bat upside the head

Maybe he should get a real job instead of being Brother NEET.

don't hate on NEETs just because you ain't

no 10% option?

>Brother Dean
He lives in Arizona. I know him. He's kind of hyper religious and crazy but I agree with his freedom of speech methodology.

Dean is the equivalent of "DADDY DIDN'T GIVE ME ENOUGH ATTENTION" shitheads with multiple genders.

The attention whore got hit in the head? I will qq for him

Fuck off maximumtacos stop trying to scam money

>american education

no. he's a free speech advocate. what are you, some kind of eurocuck who doesn't love absolute freedom of speech?

I did my part in reporting the page... Sup Forums should too

She's a woman who got her feelings hurt. She could've shot him dead and walked away with some community service.

The Pussy-Pass is very real.

Nice try, kike. This guy is the same thing as MATTRESS JEW GIRL.

You're trying the "But he's ostensibly voicing opinions that you hold uwu donate to his defense fund pls" trick. And it's not working.

Fuck off, kike shill

that's why I was saying I would prefer he set it up himself. I would gladly donate fifty dollars to him but ideally he would be the one running the fundraiser himself.

see

The defense fund isn't for the preacher you goddamn inbred illiterate faggot. Were even in the same fucking country, jesus fuck.

i'm not fundraising anything you dumbass. this dude was actually physically assaulted for voicing his opinions, and he's the same as some dumb bitch strapping a mattress to her back and attention whoring? the link in my OP post was to people fundraising for the bitch who hit him in the head with a bat, bro.

Kike shills out of control here.

Dean is a COINTELPRO false flag. He's a mattress girl.

JIDF teach you to immediately call another post a kike?
They're getting smarter.

Comparing Brother Dean to false-rape mattress, is like comparing lettuce to bagels.

The sliding/shitposting has begun gents.

yeah, too bad there's video evidence of him being attacked and i didn't ask for donations. did you just learn the word kike today? you're terrible at trolling.

>20 mins of fire and brimstone preaching basically just to troll
He shouldn't have gotten hit, but I'm not contributing to a fundraiser for the douche either.

I found the special snowflake. Anyone who challenges your sheltered view of the world is sliding the thread.

Just because you're in love with the self-styled "alt-right mattress girl" doesn't mean that you get to force me to be as well.

no, is based

if you don't love free speech then fuck right off back to tumblr, kiddo

You've really outdone urself m8.

ITT: autist shills claim to be in favor of free speech to support an alt-right false flag mattress girl

BROTHER DEAN IS A FALSE FLAG to discredit us.

you keep saying that, but mattress girl was never hit in the head with a bat. JIDF pls go

she was 19 man

Why is he filming minors?

lock'em 'n tag'em senpai.

most crowd funding sites specifically state you cannot raise funds for legal proceedings

he was filming a public area

There is also the freedom of dressing like a slut which he says gets you raped. So he is advocating for personal responsibility.

So if he talks shit, as he is free to do, then he deserves to get hit, and he has nobody to blame but himself.

Dress like a slut, get raped.
Talk shit, get hit.
What sow is what we reap.

Get the irony? If he opens his mouth about this then he is a hypocrite.

Shouldn't son of sam laws prevent these people from pocketing any fundraiser money in the event that they are convicted?

speaking about something is not the same as acting on it. did bro dean rape anyone in that video? no. he spoke words, and then some psycho hit him with a bat.

Maybe in a 3rd world. Do you even know how to use the 3 seashells?

They're still fucking minors. I mean at what point do you think it's inappropriate to film people in public? Is doing upskirt shots ok if it's in public?

When there is a strange man standing outside a high school with a video camera, don't be surprised when people get hostile to you.

No you oil drinking idiot, he is allowed to "talk shit" but him "getting hit" was an illegal act of assault with a deadly weapon, which is why she was arrested.
Just like Clothes may lead to rape, but the rapist is breaking the law and deserves jail

>you ain't playin' wit a full deck
I actually like that.
I respect very world-weary old black men, at least they have something to respect, other than 'WALLD STAHHHH"

At least the more they raise the more dean can collect on

Nah cunt, public space is public space, but upskirts are sexual assault and are different

No, if you assault or attempt to assault someone who is expressing their free speech you better buckle up because you are either going to get killed or sent to jail.

gtfo leaf

Aw shit my 14 year old brother shot a vid of some 13 year old girls twerking.
This is a new age.
Everyone is responsible for their wrong doings.

Talk shit, get hit was invented in states doe.

He is trying to provoke them by talking shit and insulting them. This is known as talking shit.

This could get you hit as which as dressing as slut could get you raped. Like a shameless slut he put himself out there in a hostile environment and made himself a target. So when the inevitable happens and he gets hit, then he should not blame anyone but himself going by his logic.

he literally said "I would murder/assault you and rob you, but theres kids here"

>be innocent 19 year old HS student
>get verbally attacked by foaming racist
>stand up for freedom and whack him inda head with a metal bat like my momma gon do

and now the white man want his 10k

aint that some shit

Yep, the concept is called "Putting a bulls-eye on your back"

He took a risk and got struck. Was it wrong for someone to attack him? Yes it was.

"you deserve to be raped" which he doesn't say in the video and doesn't appear to have on a sign either, is not the equivalent of a bat to the head. period. done.

I didn't say that hitting him is legal. Why do you guys keep thinking that?

What he did is a perfectly legal thing but what he is doing could have consequences and indeed it did! You know, like dressing like a slut.

Both Rape and Assault are still illegal, and while Dean probably recognizes that if he hadnt been there he wouldnt of gotten hit, it was still illegal to hit him

Fucking reprobates...

So what? She's still charged with 3 felonies, and the 2 marijuana felonies were from weed that the cops themselves found.

Don't they have video evidence and multiple witnesses of bro Dean getting hit?

I don't think a fundraiser is going to stop this dyke from spending several years in prison.

u got it backwords buddeh.
Think before u type.

Then stop defending a fuck lesbian retard camel jocky

No you said he deserves to be assaulted for expressing his free speech, even if he is talking shit he is still expressing his free speech.

nah, the girl who hit him wants the cash you dumbass. learn to reading comprehension

>verbally assaulted
>stand up for freedom and whack him

I am not defending her. I am just find the situation funny. It will be funnier if he blamed anyone but himself for what happened.

Who the fuck?

also, Sage

>Attacking someone who is expressing their free speech is standing up for freedom

This Jew is mad lol

I need to make a sign "you deserve a concussion" and visit his attention whore sites

I didn't really. I was just going by his logic of "You express your freedoms, then you deserve stuff happening to you".

>Black identified

NIGGERS!
Why am I not surprised.

God fucking damn it, the bat makes a clank and the bunch of fucking niggers,cucks and whores start clapping and telling him to fuck off.

My noose/minute ratio is getting pretty fucking good.

4 noose the minute here.

both of your posts here show you are an ignorant retard. back to plebbit with you!

But his words hurt their feeeeeeeeeelings!

yep, its like a fucking zoo. just a bunch of fuckin monkeys chimpin out

Think he left tho.

What urked me was the WHRRRLLLLLLSTARRRRRRR

If you hear that, i recommend a state of emergency.

>generosity.com/fundraising/a-white-rose-for-tabitha-brubaker-defense-fund
REPORT THIS AND THEY SHOULD SHUT IT DOWN! THEY'VE SHUT DOWN OTHER FUNDING EFFORTS LIKE THIS! THEY DON'T TOLERATE VIOLENCE! REPORT AND ALSO EMAIL THE WEBSITE DIRECTLY AND COMPLAIN. LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD!

I expected this.