Alright Sup Forums i think nows a perfect time

Alright Sup Forums i think nows a perfect time.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too soon

too soon, nigger

DELETE!

The day Sup Forums went too far.

Who is this goddess? Source?

too soon, faggot

3soon5me

too soon

Dead

What is this, what did i miss

Hmmm, context?

poo soon

huh?

????

I'm out of the loop, what's up?

too son bro, wtf is wrong with you?

>Being this new

Two spoon

It's a sad, sad story.

No one saw it coming..

Lurk moar faggot

Also too soon

It's too soon to talk about user.

I get it now. Fake too soon thread.

Hmm ive seen this all over /b ... what is it?

rape and killed
/thread
it's never to far...

I'm not a robot

>what's this?
It's too soon bro

On a side note you goys ever get a cold and you end up with your nose feeling dry but runny at the same time?
Seriously it feels like my sinuses are going to crack from dryness at any second but it won't stop running.

Also, too soon.

Picks of her

you have ebola

Sorry, but you can smoosh Vaseline up your nose with a q-tip if you want to help with the dryness. Or use a humidifier.

who's that?

You dont ask newfag

Mistake on my part it seems like Sup Forums is not ready

So like, did everyone just show up here in the past week or what? Nothing but newfags anymore

That's really fucked up OP, she was so young.
Too soon.

Why does it look like shes dead? lol

Too soon, nigger.
Too soon.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl

>falling for bait
Who's new here?

I thought the old fags found out she is still alive...

Its too soon to be talking about this!

Too soon

different girl

you people are worse than the banana crowd

newfag

Think about it bro. When it sinks in, you won't be laughing. I told y'all motherfuckers it's still too soon. Too many people still asking questions. Put her in a folder, forget it about her for a while, and then maybe we can start to discuss when the time is right....please, for the sake of her and her family.

does her necklace have a cross on it???

op

Yeah, her family is really checking Sup Forums on a nightly schedule to look for threads.

ha. excellent shoop

Listen here you smarmy little fucktard, I've been lurking these boards for the better part of 8 years and I'll tell you one thing. It is not too soon, because it's been fucking years and after enough time expires it transitions from being too soon into a timeframe that is considered to be long enough after said event that we can now fap to it.
I mean sure, it's terrible that she was taken advantage of for whatever reason but she still has her clothes on so how do we know if this blonde bombshell was even raped?
Too soon? I'll tell you what's too soon. it's too soon for you to be on this board fucking it up with your unwelcome opinions.
Where do you live you little faggot? The time can't come soon enough when I drive over there and fuck your whole face up. Little too soon fucking faggot.

Fuck, ok dose this initiate me into an oldfag? I understand

>picks
>confirmed underageb&

Nope ur mom jk 24

Too soon man

Don't be so rude user, especially when it's this soon after it all happened.

>implying

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Morticians college of North-south soon, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret funerals, and I have over 300 confirmed embalming. I am trained in egyptian embalming and I’m the senior mortician in all of american. You are nothing to me but just another user that posted too soon. I will embalm you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth once that navy seal I hired gets you, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with posting so soon? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my navy seal friend and he'll contact his of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, she's not even maggot food yet. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid and I'll be the one you're parents call to keep your body fresh. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only is my navy seal friend extensively trained in unarmed combat, but he have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent and then I'll make all you look handsome for your funeral, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your tasteless and obviously way too soon post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have waited. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. My navy seal friend will shit fury all over you and I'll make your dead body presentable. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Holy shit what happened?

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.
Her name was Mary-Anne Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Anne, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. The senior's little bro convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around. As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare. But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet.

it's too soon, I shouldn't say.

Not soon enough, what took you so long?

Complete nonsense, beginning with her drinking a drink contaminated with antifreeze. Sure it's a sweet poison, but there's no way she could consume a small drink with enough antifreeze in it to be toxic without realizing something was wrong. Then the symptoms don't match because it's not as if you drink antifreeze and suddenly begin dying, it has to be absorbed first! Sure, at first it appears to have the same effect as being drunk with slurred speech and dizziness, but that's only in the first few hours. It's not until the next day that serious symptoms occur and there is a possibility of death, so the odds of her ignoring any other symptoms for twelve or so hours while partying with guys she doesn't know is slim at best. Furthermore ethanol is an antidote to antifreeze. She would have been fine.
Even if all of that did happen, someone has to be lying. The girl in the photo has red cheeks, and a healthy complexion that would not be there after death. In order for this to be achieved a massive amount of make-up would have to be applied to the entire body, which would take time. Then there's the issue of her eyes, which are is several different positions in the pictures. True there is a theory about cola, pop rocks, and a turkey baster, but why would someone do that to a body they think is alive? As if all that weren't enough, what about the temperature of the body? Once she died it'd begin to cool, and he'd have to notice that she wasn't alive by that! The entire story has holes in it! Just like a woman's body does, and should!
My opinion on the story of perfection girl is the strange item half hidden under the sheets. It looks like either a panty liner or a diaper, to me at least.

>dOESN'T KNOW WHAT BAIT IS
lURK mOAR

Get out