>ITT: Albums considered the artists best, when they actually aren't

yeah i remember when this came out. it was a big upset after geogaddi

This was four years before geogaddi

except it is you flop

lol @ people thinking this is better than geogaddi

everyone says geogaddi is their best though

Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation

Not outside Sup Forums.

Springsteen's best is either Nebraska or Darkness.

kek

I have a soft spot for campfire headphase.

y ly?

I can't ever decide what their best record is. It could be this or STGSTV or strawberry jam or feels or HCTI or sung pongs

I thought it was generally accepted that Born to Run was his best. The only people who would think Born In the USA is his best probably don't even know that it's even an album. It's a good album, but probably the worst of the original 8

2nding this

thought this was the consensus

I've seen more praise for MHTRTC

This, Geodadi sounds dated as fuck

Yeah, I guess Born to Run usually better received. I still think Darkness and Nebraska is better, though.

for some reason i like tomorrows harvest the most even though it has few of their toppest tier tracks

Red was better

The College Dropout is his best

Curious as to which ones are better. I think Confusion is Sex is its equal but I wouldn't say any album of theirs is outright better, it takes their talent for noise rock and refines it into excellent guitar work. It's just a really, really good guitar record.

Wish You Were Here was better

sister and bad moon rising are my picks. both more concise.

then what is?

This is the starter album, then people's favorite seem to diverge into:
Niggas on the moon (more interested in electronic/experimental side)
Exmilitary (those who like dark hip hop fans)
Bottomless pit (like the DG formula of hooks+ raw energy...basically refined pic)

Geogaddi was my first BoC and I remember not being impressed. I was right in my initial impression although I warmed up to Dawn Chorus.

Happily I gave them another change and did Music... which again, I correctly initially appraised as being really, really great. The OP is simply wrong, that's all.

You misspelled "Life of Pablo"

yanqui>fa=skinnyfists

It's tied with Late Registration to be honest.

Ahem

SRFNZK=LYSF>F#>ADBA=LT>ASOD>YUXO

Oh, wait...

Surprised no one posted The Beatles yet, the consensus went from Sgt. Pepper to currently being Revolver, although both are wrong.

the consensus is Abbey Road, though

efil4zaggiN is way better desu

t h i s

>geogaddi is better because it is le sinister

That's not true

Nah desu, it's just less dreamy/nostalgic and more mature/heady imo. I prefer it but I don't think it's objectively better

There is no consensus.

You're a retard if u actually believe that's why people enjoy geo more

Avery Island is better in my autistic opinion

The misunderstanding seems to arise from Geogaddi requiring a very high IQ to appreciate

no I still think this and the fragile really is the best, but I do enjoy PHM the most because i'm literally an oldschool synth industrial faggot

Why does everyone act like pic related is better than The Somberlain?

Hollinndagain maybe MPP is probably better

So Serene tops this anyday. "But muh zelda and sopranos samples..."