says the spic whos even a good club when you have to kill to eat

p.s mind the wall

cringe

B-but our only aim finish above arsenal la. Small club mentality lmao

arsenal= no trophies

>screenmuncher

is this 2008?

no if it was arsenal whould be good

Yet you celebrate with west ham, the fact that spurs, a team that have finished above both, the fact they won't win the league.

I thought big time arsenal challenge every year?

wat

>COME ON YOU SPURS
kek
fags

All of my what

you mad

Just facts.

>that gap
this one?

Nah, something sorta like this though.

OYYYYY

>all that shite spurs bought with the bale bucks

>sissoko 35mil
>LAMEla 32 mil

and it only took 21 years...congrats xD

I miss 'Arry. Deluded mong.

Lamela was good before he got injured and fucked off to god knows where. He was assisting like a machine.

If he gets fit again he could continue to do really well

unfortunately agent sissoko hasn't been able to do too much damage form the inside

For real though, you're posting North London memes with an American flag...I like Tottenham bc my mom is from Muswell Hill, but even I know better than to pretend that I've got any real input in a North London turf war.

This shit has nothing to so with anyone outside of England.

>Alli 5mil
>Eriksen 10mil
>Vertonghen, Rose, Walker, and Alderweireld for 25mil

Compared to
>Ozil for 41mil
>Xhaka for 35mil

What the fuck happened to Wenger, seriously? The Wenger of 1997 or even 2007 wouldn't have let these players make it to Spurs.

Ozil can be world class on his day, rarely
Xhaka is a complete waste of money

Wenger started to lose it when he tried to mimic Barcelona by buying technical midgets instead of powerhouses like Henry, Vieira and Gilberto

faggots, all of you are

The pressure got to Wenger and he splashed the cash on shit players.

He was buying mediocre players and promising youngsters on the low for years, people thought that would transition into buying underrated talented when he actually had the money to do so. It didn't, and Wenger got exposed.

He needs to go.

it was spurs fans who started this mind the gap stuff when they thought they were going to finish above arsenal in 2012. then they choked, finished 4th but chelshit won the CL and they ended up the europa league.

HAAHAHAHAHA