ITT: Stories of dropping out of college to pursue anything

ITT: Stories of dropping out of college to pursue anything

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/Billionaire-Dinosaur-Forced-Me-Gay-ebook/dp/B00MCVVH6G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dropped out of college. I was supposed to graduate with a bachelors in accounting.

2 years ago I inaugurated a small business and now make over 100k a year. I'm about to hire my first employee also. Feels great not having to clock in and working when I want.

what is your business?

I'm an instructor of some sort. Teach people a craft I halfway learned while I was working at a chemical plant WHILE I was in college. I dropped out because I was never dedicated enough to hit the books enough so paying out of pocket for the scam American education is was out of the question after my firs year at Uni. It's funny, I actually ended up learning the craft at my business while I was teaching my customers lol. (not like they would ever know, they were new). Now I can fall back on the craft itself if my business goes south. I basically had my customers pay for my own training while paying me to train them LOL. Genius

Why are his feet so small?

Dropped out in 2004 to play poker full time. Made good money 2003 to 2009, and not so great after that. Went back to school after Black Friday (2011 poker shut down in US) to get a real job.

So he can fuck 13 year olds

That guy is a dumbass and he better hope that unintelligent simple minded people keep buying into his shitty music otherwise he will go broke and be nothing but a moron with 69s tattooed all over his body

hows it feel he's made more money than you'll ever make, and have thousands of people remember him when he dies?

Why didn't you keep playing?

I don't really care given the fact that I'm not a simple minded imbecile that finds menial trivial things entertaining like you and other narrow minded little kids do. I make plenty on money and I'm not famous and I'm content where I'm at. But keep working your little $9 an hour job if that makes you feel better. If you even have a job ;)

>stop liking what i dont like
*tips fedora* a smart one you are

I didnt go to college and wrote a book insted.

Not an argument. Implying you even have a job and do anything but go on Sup Forums and jack off to traps. Hehehehe

You aren't very good at trolling

Keep responding and keep being unemployed

What book?

amazon.ca/Billionaire-Dinosaur-Forced-Me-Gay-ebook/dp/B00MCVVH6G

I'm the only person who knows who the guy In the image is.

Too vague, never happened.

>still no attempt to disputed the fact that they're an unemployed dumbass that listens to shit "music"

Dropped out after a couple years
Ended up volunteering at a local non profit for a couple years
Started my own glassblowing company
Thought that wasnt entirely realistic
Hey I'll grow some weed and buy my own shop for fun over production for profit.
>3 years and I'll have everything I need, land, garden, hotshop....
Hardest year of my life, get paid 50k
Day later get raided by cops who steal it all, chop down my garden, and extort my parents for my freedom.
Fucking around for a few years while I bitch about being poor and such.
Was going to be making millions, for myself by now
Instead I just got my 'find something else to do' speech from the land owner.
Should have just gotten that degree in botany.
To get 'a real job'
Whoops.

No need to go into too much detail but each guy there paid over 8k to be in each spot.

dropped out of stanford (they actually call it "stopping out" heh) during junior year because couldn't afford it any more.

make tons of money as software developer, so no big deal about not having degree.

oh well.

I dropped out of college 2 months early in pursuit of a career. Landed said career, made $900+/week after taxes occasionally welding. I still wish I was back in the military preventing the respective countries citizens from trying to come to mine. Stay in the military, folks. Only job in the world that let's you be a total dick to others and sometimes kill people while giving you encouragement and motivation to kill others, regular raises, paid holidays, vacation, and medical/dental as well as extra pay for being married. Civilians are faggots and I wish I was too busy LIVING Sup Forums rather than trolling you newfags.

>In college
>Working 2 jobs to pay for everything
>End up losing one job
>Car breaks down
>Mom calls me to tell me my aunt died
>All in the same day
>Worst day of my fucking life
>Aunt owned a real estate company
>Was semi-close with her
>Had lunch every now and then and texted
>Meeting with her lawyer to talk about her will
>She left me multiple houses
>And around $900,000
>Realization hits that my life is now changed
>Drop out of college and quit remaining job
>Sell all the real estate she left me
>End up with 4.3 million dollars total
>Never work another day in my life
>MFW I'm only 26

I got lucky as fuck, maybe you faggots will too one day

Former welder. I don't believe you. Show me pics of you welding aluminum and steel together (possible, I've seen it) or two soda cans together (absolutely incredible skill involved, nothing you'll learn behind a counter selling hoods, wheels, and brushes) and maybe I'll buy your bullshit, but until then you're a fucking liar. Welcome to the club. Faggot.

Rekt, gj

Kys you pathetic worthless piece of trash

you wanna help a struggling college kid out? Got a full ride out of HS through AFROTC. Ended up medically disqualifying me 6 weeks into the program and now my parents have to pull out their retirement money to help me pay for school

lmao aluminum is a shit tier metal for bullshit ass garage welders like you. I train combination welders for chemical plants and refineries. Fuck what you believe lmao.

>4.0 gpa in high school
>good enough to sit the bench for a D1 school lol
>My pick of colleges
>Choose to graduate a year early
>Before I talk to air force recruiter
>take ASVAB
>score a 98
>Recruiters up my ass now
>They tell me to try to get accepted at a military academy
>Say fuck it
>Enlist with the US Army as a 11b with a waiver for my age
>Airborne
>Two Tours of Afghanistan
>Get out at 23
>Use the VA to get business loans

Now I own my house at 28 and my own small business. Work from home. Business Loan paid off. House gone up $200k in value since I bought it a few years ago.

Life is Great. Meanwhile my friends who went to college are all in massive debt and working jobs where they answer to a billion people

Because giving money out to anonymous scrubs with a sap story is a good way to keep your wealth.

user has 4.3 mil, you think he hasn't blown thousands on stupid shit cause he can? If I had that much I would help a lot of random faggots out. A thousand here, a thousand there, not big deal. Get it all back with cryptocurrency investments

>amazon.ca/Billionaire-Dinosaur-Forced-Me-Gay-ebook/dp/B00MCVVH6G
how much did you earn on it?

i create the best website designs on the market and sell them to rich people/businesses. i work a couple hours a day at most and make six figures.

lies