So Mcdonalds workers want 15$ an hour to press their asses against nasty public bathroom walls?...

So Mcdonalds workers want 15$ an hour to press their asses against nasty public bathroom walls?... sorry this just does not seem that sexy. Caption and leave below

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/0yt6s
pictoa.com/albums/dimple-booty-lindz-homemade-2163811.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dat ass...
Sauce?

bump

Its a company secret

more of her?

this

liberals only push higher minimum wage because they want to keep people:-

Unemployed
Miserable in jobs like fast food

That assures their voter base grows, the downtrudded and destitute are the only ones they buy their idealistic nonsense

stop buying mcdonalds

thank you

imgur.com/a/0yt6s

you wish white godesses would do that to your nigger filth walls. i dont even think you're even a poo in loo you subhuman nork.

Meanwhile the the rust belt went Republican in the 2016 election based on empty promises of bringing back factory and coal jobs. People who voted for Obama twice voted for Trump because he promised the poor white people they would be rich by now

Faggot

>imgur.com/a/0yt6s
God bless you, sir.

I would pay $15 to lick that wall

So who thought it was a good idea to take the picture? "like yeah girl this is classy"

I want more

McDonalds is literally the nastiest shit on earth I would rather eat at any other fast food place.
Ew look at that cellulite I bet she eats there every day because it is free.

Not to shit on McDonald’s workers, but I actually went to college and I only make $13/h. Fuck off with your $15/h shit

looks like my ex gf

pics?

Sounds like you have a tough life.

pictoa.com/albums/dimple-booty-lindz-homemade-2163811.html

checkerino

The more i look the worse it gets.

>Meanwhile the the rust belt went Republican in the 2016 election based on empty promises of bringing back factory and coal jobs.

Hes already reopened coal plants, is having chevy bring production plants back to the US and having Apple bring back overseas assets and making a new HQ in the US. On top of that the economy and stock markets are soaring hitting record highs while having the lowest unemployment rate in roughly two decades.

>People who voted for Obama twice voted for Trump because he promised the poor white people they would be rich by now

Dude are you high? Their voterbases are in no way the same. Most people who voted Obama would never vote Trump save for independents.

Her ass is more cratered than the moon.

(you)

I would tell my gf to take a pic it doesn't have to be classy to be sexy

More????? Any name????

idc idc idc soon as she got out the shower cleaning that booty id have her sit it right down on my face and get lost between the cheeks.

Bump. I want to know too. I want to fuck the shit outta her. Fuck up all her holes

Must be trolling i have a hard time believing people are this stupid even on Sup Forums

"unemployed" "Miserable Jobs" Pick one. Also your logic is pay them more to keep them "downtrudded and destitute" how does paying them more help this, you would pay them less to make them more desperate and destitute yes? Thinking isn't your strong suit FFS.

Raise wages, have to hire fewer workers, meaning more are unemployed.

I agree "Liberals" are full of shit opportunists that exploit and use the working class. This is why I'm a Communist.

Yes so if everyone gets payed 1$ a hour, Jobs for everyone! Checkmate economists.

Not $1, the minimum wage.

Yes because the minimum wage is some magical number that is eternal and unchanging. It's not like there is inflation or anything like that. If the minimum wage from the 1970s stayed with inflation it would be $17 today. On top of that the greed of Businesses is ironic because the working poor often buy their products, which they do less when they have less money to spend. While the rich don't spend, they save, and export money overseas. The greed of capitalists is actually killing capitalism. All the while entitlements payed by tax payers do what? The entitlements supplement the BUSINESS from paying a living wage, so tax money gives their own employees food stamps, welfare and healthcare, leaving the employee to spend the money on the business, Walmart is a perfect example. Entitlements are corporate welfare.

Came for the phat ass, stayed for the economics.

White girl with an ass like that? You KNOW she fucks niggers...........automatic turn off.

my gf

Amen, conrad.

Democrats and SocDems are class traitors.

Seems your projecting your own problems. Found your picture. Behold the masterace

Democrats, SocDems are the definition of class traitors. But the working class people of America are waking up, things are changing fast. A bright future is ahead comrade. Arm the working class.

>Slaps the fat
>Rides the waves
>No regrets

Communism in America!?

You sir, you are a lucky man. Please continue posting pics of her on that pictoa web as i will keep checking and worshipping that sweet ass.

It's not a magical number. I just said that the minimum wage is not $1.

The problem isn't McDonalds workers getting $15/hr. It's that everyone else is also getting shafted in terms of cost of living. Families used to get by on single income. Now it's double income to live in your shitty $500,000 2-bedroom apartment.

Thanks for the eyebleach. Got more of this gal?