Degrade My Nasty Girlfriend For More Pics!: Submissive whore girlfriend Ashley

Degrade My Nasty Girlfriend For More Pics!: Submissive whore girlfriend Ashley

I love this pic of her shamefully loose twat hole and lips

Loose, you say? Is she a little whore who's fucked around?

How wet does she get?

Look for urself,what you think?

I bet those cheeks can take a beating

Stupid greasy..but it needs 2 cuz its grip is long gone!

She begs to be ass fucked and pissed on

Got asshole spread pics?

Degrade My Nasty Girlfriend For More Pics

Dam after those pics I think we all just want to see here slut holes

Like this? Degrade the pig

Well I'd certainly use her.

Have any of her taking dick or being stretched?

She's a ugly fuck doll..but will lay there and take anything shoved in her!

Perfect, she needs to be stretched like a toy and covered in cum and filled

No. I'm sure she's a lovely young lady, and you should be ashamed.

Agreed!

We need to see her being used if she is as slutty and loose as you say. Biggest insert?

Not with a gash like this bud!

Shampoo bottle..no insert pics tho

Show the nastiest pics u got of her

Whole body pic?

How about I wipe my ass with her tongue?

Hello?

Disgusting hoe like this would beg 2 eat ur asshole!

She’s got a big ass for a white girl, she’d make quite a bit of money in my hometown I tell you that, niggas would wait in line for those cheeks like there’s a new iPhone coming out

If she’s a good girl I’ll let her lick it clean after I take a shit

With used holes like hers, she's best use as a train stop. One train on the mouth, and the other on her asshole. No need to waste time with that loose pussy unless she's taking two dicks at once in it.

Thats a excellent idea..her pussy jus hangs out when u fuck it and has no grip in the least!..she always wants u 2 cum in it so she can try and keep it inside of her as long as she can

We just need a fat dildo or bannana to clog that loose pussy while we use her

Oh yea,where is that??...she sucked dick for pay ffor a year

It looks so loose it probably drips out as soon as you pull your dick out, lmao. So just tie her up hands behind back with a bar at her ankles to hero her legs open. She needs her ass gang fucked as punishment for being a dirty slut

She was my neighbors daughter twelve years ago. She almost set my house on fire with bottle rockets.
I always wondered what she looked like naked.

God you're on the money!..its so useless and worn out but fuck can it take some punishment!

Really?? Well if u can give me the name of her state/city ill give u the good shit of this rancid fuck pig!

Pictures of her with things in her ass?

Sedro Woolley

Exactly. After we pass her ass around a bit, it's time to get her airtight. Two dicks in the pussy since it's so loose. One in the ass. And one throat fucking. And keep her tied so she has a hard time keeping balanced. We'll just slap her whenever she fucks up, haha.

You got kik btw? Mine is Freshcobar.pablo if you do.

I love those lips

You do understand that those two dicks in the pussy are just rubbing against one another. That's a little bit gay.

The goal is stretching her pussy not being afraid of another dudes cock

It's not like her pussy is tight enough for *one*, as OP has demonstrated, lol. So either stuff two in i her pussy or skip entirely. And skipping isn't nearly as degrading, so.....

This dude has the right idea, haha

Ewww touching dickskins you dirty faggot

See

You see:
G A Y A S F U C K

Then jack off in the corner, watching like a little bitch.

Nah I dun want to watch a couple of faggots rub dick skins and high five each other when they get each other's cum on their cocks.

Whoa whoa, isn't it past your bed time little boy? Run along now. We're gonna run our dickskins together inside your mom.

kek u mad cos u
G A Y A S F U C K

>In a pussy
>Gay
Ok bro. You got me. I'm mad AF.

>Rubbing each other's dicks until you cum and another's another man's ejaculate on your dick

G A Y A S F U C K

You do seem to be taking the b8 m8

Bump, I want more pics