I don't get this fucking movie

I don't get this fucking movie.

-Money kills Shotgun because he is a snitch. Then sends coordinates to police. why not just let Shotgun do his thing. Why fucking kill the guy?! Money gets to go back to prison either way.

-Money doesn't need to kill beast. Why not just keep doing shit for the gang, but also spend some time with his family and live a decent life until he ends up back in prison due to gang activity - where he can be still be at the top of the food chain. But this way he could have spent some real time with his family, or at least gotten fucking laid before heading back to prison.

-Why does money tell the sniper to disappear and forget about the other cache of weapons. I mean who gives a fuck. He just gives them to the cops WTF!

-Why does hector(?) ask for Money, then try to have him killed. How would that profit Hector at all ( the mexican gang guy they do the arms deal with )

This shit doesn't make any sense to me.

bumping with kinkai

-why does sniper look like a fat faced baby kid. He's supposed to be some fucking sniper back from iraq.

Doesn't Hector owe Money his life? cuz he saved him or some shit? Why is Hector trying to kill Money?!

-why is Money bossing around sniper. Sniper isn't even in his fucking gang - he's just the guy selling the guns.

Why does money grab a butter knife in that one scene... is he really gonna shank someone whit a butter knife?

It doesn't make sense because yo stupid lame nerdy ass has no business in even thinking bout these things.

Stay in your white suburbia burbs gated community neighbor hood watch lookin ass in da burbs. And go do lame nerd shit instead of fantasying bout street shit u will never in your life have a part of.

I dunno I'd pay to have a bunch of black guys gang rape me. sounds hot. make my own little fake prison rape scene.

mmmmmmm

We'll obviously u would your white n nerdy.

It's in yo nature

Incoming shitstorm

just explain the fucking plot holes you piece of shit

I didn't even watch dat movie because I don't fantasize dat lifestyle u fruity ass bitch ass dick in da booty ass faggot.

I'm too busy already doing street shit irl