youtube.com/watch?v=SfCsb4Ck75w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey guys.
FAST AND BULBOUS!

dude weed

>"kick out the jams mothafuaka"

stop listening to shit and listen to real banger shit

youtube.com/watch?v=SfCsb4Ck75w

What are they doing with their hands? It's freaking me out.

Man, the Woodstock was such a fucking mess. At least Altamont's gonna have a proper ordnung.

This generation is shit. No more good jazz or blues, that shitty rock music I will never understand. My daughter went to Beatles concert and you couldn't even hear the band over everyone screaming.

what do yall think of this "king crimson" band? desu i think their album is pretty bad

Hey guys, I think that the keyboardist from The Nice and the singer from King Crimson are getting together to do an album.

I found the JoJo reference!

Anybody ever hear of Iggy and The Stooges?
Just a bad 5th rate MC5 rip off.

And what's with this "Iggy Stooge" character? Aint nobody gonna remember this shit!

Zappa's finished! Broke up his band and trying lame jazz. He will never be heard from again

haha 69 free love

I just got back from Toronto, and you'll never guess who I got to meet? JOHN LENNON AND YOKO ONO!

Now, originally, I went to see Chuck Berry, and Bo Diddly, but I wasn't gonna be rude to John Lennon, even though I'm not a fan of The Beatles, and I don't like Yoko one bit. Anyway, as a joke, I asked him when the next Beatles album was going to come out, and, out of the blue he handed me a promotional copy of the next album. He actually turned out to be a very nice man, and is totally committed to ending the war in Viet Nam. I've gained a little more respect for him. The album is a bit raw, but he explained to me that The Beatles were trying to get back to what made them great in the first place, hence the title.

That album is from 1969 dumbass.

Does anybody know anything like The Wolfman?

what score do you think melon is going to give this? big departure from their sound with Cale gone but it's like a better version of what's on the radio right now, not bad at all

so his work w/o the mothers is going to be 100x better i guess

they're done

as long as he stays away from Europe in '71

I used to love the Beatles but I'm still sore over Lennon's "bigger than Jesus" comment a while back, I'm an evangelical Christian and that's not okay at all. My friend just gave me this book Catcher in the Rye though and that's been helping me deal with losing this idol

You don't think they'll ever start sucking do you?

I bet Christgau's gonna fucking love it, he goes nuts for this top 40 folk-rock

in 1969, the festival was gonna be held in Golden Gate Park. It wasn't until 1970 that the Stones were added to the bill and the SF City Council said no, and the moved it to Altamonte